• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2014-2015 Cross Country/Indoor Track/Outdoor Track

Started by RATTLER43, November 27, 2011, 09:30:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MHSGrad

We will compete.. we have a couple 8th graders that run low 5 miles and have a lot of speed... they could be the best class we have ever put through, which is scary lol

RATTLER43

Wow. That is scary.  Keep us posted as to the progress of your athletes. It's about to get rollling.

MHSGrad

I shall.. we will lose a couple to baseball.. we had two 8th graders run mid 50s in the 400.. One is going to baseball this year

AT

After the Jan. 6 meet at Fayetteville, here is an update on how Arkansans wearing Razorback unforms are doing

Hunter Bourke of Fayetteville ran a 49.49, which is not a PR, but he is just trying to stay in shape for the 400 meter hurdles in outdoor. Maybe he can contribute in the 400 meter dash or DMR somehow

Neill Braddy of FS Southside ran the 800 in the typical "run them up one distance to get them in shape." As an exclusive sprinter, Braddy did pretty well I thought by running a 1:56.67

Aaron Hamiton of Rogers ran a 4:28 in the Mile to win his heat. He will have to run faster than that to help us at the SECs, but I know he is a hard worker and hopefully he has a break through soon

Caleb Cross of Newport started the year off with a bang in the 60 meter hurdles. He didn't run a PR, but he ran 7.87 which isn't too far off his 7.78 PR. He is already running times that should place him in the SECs. Hopefully he keeps improving. Cross was also part of the 4 x 4 team that ran a 3:12, which is a good opening time. I suspect they will improve and be fighting for an SEC championship in that event.

Braddy was part of the 'B' team that also ran 3:12, but finished behind Cross's team by milliseconds. I'm not sure why, but I'm guessing Coach Bucknam was just mixing things up to see how they worked out.

In the Pole Vault, Andrew Irwin had a GREAT performance. He cleared 5.30 meters which converts to about 17' 5". That is a great opening mark and would already be competing for a top 8 finish at the SEC championships

That's it on the Men's side.

On the women's side:

Of course, we have to start off talking about Whitney Jones of Searcy. She won the 400 in a time of 54.85 which is a great opening mark. She could PROBABLY give a run at a top 8 finish with that score, but obviously she wants to get down to her PR of 52.41 and compete for a top 3 finish.

In the 1 mile run Grace Heymsfield of Elkins started off with a bang and won the mile in a time of 5:01.55. She'll have to improve her time by about 7 or 8 seconds to finish top 8 in the mile at the SECs, but starting off like that makes me think she can do it.

The 4 x 4 ran a time of 3:41, but I'm not sure who was on the relay team, because directathletics doesn't show it. I'm guessing Whitney Jones was on it, though. Good start for the 4 x 4 team that has been leaving a legacy in Fayetteville

Kirsten Hesseltine of Springdale Har-Ber started off her year with a pretty good clearance in the high jump of 1.70 meters (about 5" 7'). That matches her PR. She will have to improve quite a bit to place at the SECs, but hopefully with this good start she will

Chelsey Roberts of Searcy also did well in her Razorback debut in the high jump. She cleared 1.65 meter which is about 5" 5'.

Ariel Voskamp of Cabot pole vaulted unattached and cleared 3.60 meters, which is about 9' 11". I'm not sure if she is redshirting or not, but if she isn't, that's a pretty good start, but she would have to improve quite a bit to get a top 8 spot at the SECs

And let's not forget Whitney JOnes in the long jump. She posted another win with a mark of 5.72 meters which is about 18' 9". It's not her PR of 5.94, but it's a great start.

And that's about it!

AT

Here's how all the Razorbacks' performances matches up with the rest of the country so far

Men:
400 meter dash - Travis Southard - 5th ranked performance
400 meter dash - Hunter Bourke - 44th ranked performance

60 meter hurdles - Caleb Cross - 5th ranked performance
60 meter hurdles - Gunnar Nixon - 30th ranked performance

4 x 4 - Arkansas - 6th

High Jump - Noah Kittelson - 6th
High Jump - Dwayne Golbek - 10th

Pole Vault - Andrew Irwin - 5th
Pole Vault - Kevin Lazas - 28th

Women:
60 meter dash - Tiffany Hines - 24th

200 meter dash - Gwendolyn Flower - 8th
200 meter dash - Tiffany Hines - 9th
200 meter dash - Ivanique Kemp - 17th

400 meter dash - Whitney Jones - 1st
400 meter dash - Gwendolyn Flowers - 4th
400 meter dash - Rachel Werner - 12th
400 meter dash - Phyllis George - 49th

1 mile run - Grace Heymsfield - 26th
1 mile run - Diane Robison - 36th

60 meter hurdles - Ivanique Kemp - 4th

4 x 400 meter relay - Arkansas - 3rd

High Jump - Kirsten Hesseltine - 26th

Pole Vault - Tara Diebold - 4th
Pole Vault - Danielle Nowell - 10th

Long Jump - Whitney Jones - 36th

Triple Jump - Amalie Skage - 9th

MHSGrad

I have some sad news out of Magnolia today... Charles Walker O'guinn, or c-walk as we called him, was found dead in his house.. Our thoughts and prayers go out to this fantastic athlete and person who's impact in this world will ripple down for generations to come.. as Im sure most of u know, Walker was the best hurdler in 4a/5a in 2006 and 2007.. He won the 300s both years, and won the 110s his senior year.. You will be missed brother.. We will power on in your name

AT

That is extremely sad news, MHS. I'm praying for his family, you, and the team.

MHSGrad

If Im not mistaken, he had two young kids as well.. We are thankful for all thoughts and prayers.. he was a class act

~WPS~

Anybody know the results from the AAA board meeting on the hosting sites.

AT

List looks like this (coming from MHS's link)

7A: Rogers - May 3rd
6A: Lake Hamilton - May 4th
5A: Hot Springs - May 3rd
4A: Nashville - May 3rd
3A: Prescott - May 3rd
2A: Mineral Springs - May 3rd
1A: Prescott - May 3rd

Wow Prescott is doubling up on the state meet. That means extra rest time for 3A and 1A runners.

Rattler, how do you feel about traveling to Mineral Springs? Ever been there?

~WPS~

There's not much to see in Mineral, that's for sure.

pantherxctf

hey trackster how long until till you start doing pre season  predictions for 5a?

RATTLER43

Quote from: Almatrackster on January 13, 2012, 02:38:35 pm
List looks like this (coming from MHS's link)

7A: Rogers - May 3rd
6A: Lake Hamilton - May 4th
5A: Hot Springs - May 3rd
4A: Nashville - May 3rd
3A: Prescott - May 3rd
2A: Mineral Springs - May 3rd
1A: Prescott - May 3rd

Wow Prescott is doubling up on the state meet. That means extra rest time for 3A and 1A runners.

Rattler, how do you feel about traveling to Mineral Springs? Ever been there?
I had hoped for DAnville or ft. Smith but...

Yes. Have had state there numerous times. We always perform well there.

bolt

Prescott has some horses.!!!!!!

AT

January 14, 2012, 02:40:40 pm #65 Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 06:52:26 pm by Almatrackster
Quote from: pantherxctf on January 13, 2012, 07:17:00 pm
hey trackster how long until till you start doing pre season  predictions for 5a?

I've actually started in the old 2011 thread, but I've got a new laptop, and don't have all my old information on this one, but I will get back on it soon. School has been taking my time lately.

Also, the Razorback men beat the Texas Longhorns track team in a dual meet 89-81 last night. Texas is ranked number 10 in the country, I believe.

Here's how the former Arkansas high school athletes did:

Caleb Cross of Newport: Cross may be the MVP of this team behind an inshap Marek Niit. Last night he ran a 6.83 in the 60 meter dash in his first try at the collegiate level. I don't think that will place at SEC's, but it's not too far out either. In the 60 meter hurdles he ran 7.83, which WILL place at SEC's and is approcahing his freshmen PR of 7.78. He was also part of the 4 x 4 team that ran a season best 3:11

Neill Braddy of FS Southside: Braddy ran the 200 in a time of 21.61 which is close to his PR of 21.56, but that won't place at SEC's. He also ran the 60 meter dash in 7.03, which is close to his PR of 7.03. Those won't come close to placing at SEC's though

Hunter Bourke of Fayetteville: He ran the 400 meter dash in 50.07 seconds. Like I've said before, I think he is just staying in shape for outdoor 400 meter hurdles

Aaron Hamilton of Rogers: Hamilton ran 8:32.97 in the 3000 meter run, which is a PR (old PR was 8:46), but will need to improve by about 15-20 seconds to place at the SECs

Andrew Irwin of Mt. Ida: The big story of the night. Andrew Irwin cleared 5.50 meters...which is about 18 feet...and a new indoor school record! As a freshmen! Expect big things from this kid.

The women on the other hand traveled to Lexington for the Kentucky Invitational...

Whitney Jones of Searcy ran a 53.86 in the 400 and placed 4th overall in the competition (behind Regina George of Arkansas and two pros). It's a season PR, but not an overall PR (52.79). Her time would probably already place at SECs, though. She was also on the 4 x 4 team that ran a 3:36.16. Which is BLAZING fast. Looking at the results, it looks like they placed first ahead of a pro team.

Grace Heymsfield of Elkins ran a 4:51.29 in the mile which is a 10 second PR for her indoors. I don't think that time would place at the SECs, but it would be close.

Kirsten Hesseltine of Springdale Har-Ber cleared 1.66 meters, which is not quite as good as her 1.70 PR.

Chelsey Roberts of Searcy cleared 1.61 meters, which is also under her PR of 1.65 meters

AT

January 14, 2012, 02:51:48 pm #66 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 10:53:03 pm by Almatrackster
Also, here's an updated list on how every Razorback's performance (if they are in the top 50) compares against the nation

60 meter dash - Caleb Cross - 26th in nation
60 meter dash - Akheem Gauntlett - 45th in nation

200 meter dash - Akheem Gauntlett - 3rd in nation
200 meter dash - Neill Braddy - 13th in nation
200 meter dash - Travis Southard - 22nd in nation

400 meter dash - Ben Skidmore - 2nd in nation
400 meter dash - Travis Southard - 7th in nation
400 meter dash - Marek Niit - 10th in nation

800 meter run - Leoman Momoh - 1st in nation
800 meter run - Patrick Rono - 2nd in nation
800 meter run - Nathaneal Franks - 14th in nation

1 mile run - Rick Elliott - 14th in nation

3000 meter run - Lane Boyer - 1st in nation
3000 meter run - Michael Chinchar - 3rd in nation
3000 meter run - Layne Nixon - 31st in nation
3000 meter run - Aaron Hamilton - 48th in nation

60 meter hurdles - Caleb Cross - 2nd in nation
60 meter hurdles - Gunnar Nixon - 40th in nation

4 x 400 meter relay - 6th in nation

4000 meter distance medley relay - 6th in nation

High Jump - Brede Ellingsen - 8th in nation
High Jump - Noah Kittelson - 8th in nation
High Jump - Dwayne Golbek - 15th in nation
High Jump - Gunnar Nixon - 15th in nation

Pole Vault - Andrew Irwin - 2nd in nation
Pole Vault - Kevin Lazas - 24th in nation
Pole Vault - Stuart Sparks - 44th in nation

Long Jump - Nii Ayi - 8th in nation
Long Jump - Terry Prentice - 37th in nation

Girls:

200 meter dash - Regina George - 19th in nation
200 meter dash - Gwendolyn Flowers - 29th in nation
200 meter dash - Tiffany Hines - 31st in nation
200 meter dash - Ivanique Kemp - 47th in nation

400 meter dash - Regina George - 1st in nation
400 meter dash - Whitney Jones - 2nd in nation
400 meter dash - Gwendolyn Flowers - 13th in nation
400 meter dash - Rachel Werner - 41st in nation

800 meter run - Samantha Learch - 4th in nation
800 meter run - Martine Borge - 27th in nation

1 mile - Stephanie Brown - 5th in nation
1 mile - Grace Heymsfield - 29th in nation

3000 meter run - Kristen Gillespie - 3rd in nation
3000 meter run - Cali George - 48th in nation

60 meter hurldes - Ivanique Kemp - 9th in nation
60 meter hurdles - Brittany Hyter - 30th in nation

4 x 400 meter relay - 1st in nation

High Jump - Makeba Alcide - 47th in nation

Pole Vault - Tina Sutej - 1st in nation
Pole Vault - Tara Diebold - 12th in nation
Pole Vault - Danielle Nowell - 25th in nation

Triple Jump - Amalie Skage - 31st in nation

fourpeat

Any preseason predictions on shot put?  My son, Jared Morrow from Nashville, will be throwing shot and discus again this season.  He threw 51' at Meet of Champs this spring for  6th place.  I bought him some new weight-throwing shoes, and he used them this week.  He threw 55' in the shot and in the 150s in the discus.  He said he thinks he can put it 57' soon.  He has grown an inch since last spring and gained about 35lbs with an increase of 40lbs in the bench.  Hopefully, he'll have his normal spin in the shot down before indoor state.

RATTLER43

Good luck. Would love to see him hit 60'!

fourpeat

Quote from: RATTLER43 on January 15, 2012, 06:50:14 pm
Good luck. Would love to see him hit 60'!
Well actually, I just got off the phone with him, and he says now he thinks he can hit 60':)  I think he can too.

fbbb22

Fourpeat, Is there anyone in the 7-4A that can beat Jared in the shot or discus?

fbbb22

Also will Nashville be any good this year in track? Do they have a chance to win the 4A championship over Heber Springs, De Queen, or Ashdown?

~WPS~

Nashville should be about as good as usual. Just found out today our 400 runner would be rejoining us along with our 800 runner last week. I'm hoping come state that DQ will steal some distance points from Heber which would give us a chance.

~WPS~

I don't think that anyone should be able to beat Jared. Yordi Moran from DQ was the only one that could beat him last year. But I'm pretty sure he graduated.

G-Town38

Quick question. I don't know much about track and field. I know that fast is fast, and that looked like a real good jump. Anyway, my question concerns the triple jump. If an athlete is standing on the 28 foot board and goes through the motion of the triple jump, and lands 3 to 5 feet inside the pit, what would that translate to if they were actually running?

~WPS~

If I understood your question correctly. That would be a scratch because you can't just run through. You have to go twice off of one foot and once of the other. Hence the name triple jump. Rattler may know more whenever he gets on.

G-Town38

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on January 17, 2012, 06:28:29 pm
If I understood your question correctly. That would be a scratch because you can't just run through. You have to go twice off of one foot and once of the other. Hence the name triple jump. Rattler may know more whenever he gets on.

No. Not what I meant. Doing that from a stand still versus doing it from a running start.

~WPS~

I'm not sure then. Like I said maybe Rattler knows, where are you when we need you. :P

RATTLER43

Just got home from daughters ball game. Not sure I can really make an accurate conversion. Just work on technique and measure a true triple. Sorry.

AT

panther, here's the work I've already done on my projections at 5A performances:

Format
Name - School - Best time last season (Place at last year's state meet)

100 meter dash
Anthony Blakely – Mills Univ.Stud. – 10.72  (1st)
Orlando Robinson – Crossett – 10.83  (4th)
Dylan Wood – Magnolia – 10.93  (7th)
Ryan Green – Forrest City – 11.07  (5th)
Tanner Dvorak – Lakeside, HS – 11.10  (6th)
Eric Simmons – Central Ark. Christian – 11.16  (12th)
Jo Oluakan – Greenbrier – 11.20  (9th Place)
Derek Keaton – Camden Fairview – 11.27
James Sax – Vilonia – 11.34   (11th)
DeVonte Davis – Magnolia – 11.34

200 meter dash
Orlando Robinson – Crossett – 21.72 (1st)
Anthony Blakely – Mills Univ.Stud. – 22.10 (2nd)
Ryan Green – Forrest City – 22.31 (3rd)
Dylan Wood – Magnolia – 22.33 (4th)
James Sax – Vilonia – 22.38 (13th)
Derek Keaton – Camden Fairview – 22.69
Tanner Dvorak – Lakeside, HS – 22.75
Corey Martin – Magnolia – 22.92
Joewaan Mitchell – Forrest City – 23.04 (10th)
DeVonte Davis – Magnolia – 23.08

400 meter dash
Sharbrodric Young – Magnolia – 50.40 (2nd)
Ethan Brewer – Alma – 50.44 (3rd)
Orlando Robinson – Crossett – 51.00
Seth Thompson – Greenbrier – 51.33 (4th)
Josh Balentine – Watson Chapel – 51.64  (7th)
Joewaan Mitchell – Forrest City – 52.10
KJ Mapels – Beebe – 52.24
Dominique reed – Camden Fairview – 52.32
Anthony Blakely – Mills Univ.Stud. – 52.54
Jakari Jackson – Forrest City – 52.64 (13th)

pantherxctf

hey thanx trackster keep em coming when you can. i cant wait to see what your 800 and 4x8 predictions are.

AT

No problem panther. Here are the distance projections

800 meter run
Alex Ebmeyer – Vilonia – 1:58.14 (1st)
KJ Mapels – Beebe – 1:59.30 (2nd)
Dylan Hosman – Paragould – 2:02.20
Austin Dupio – Beebe – 2:04.32 (6th)
Trevor Martin – Vilonia – 2:04.49
Corbin Greening – Siloam Springs – 2:05.65 (7th)
Vann Berry – LR Christian – 2:06.00
Dillon Langley – Alma – 2:06.58
Brian Valley – Vilonia – 2:06.94
Ian Carter – Greenwood – 2:08.66

1600 meter run
Dylan Hosman – Paragould – 4:38.45 (5th)
Vann Berry – LR Christian – 4:38.85 (1st)
KJ Mapels – Beebe – 4:40.03
Austin DeWitt – LR Christian – 4:42.20
Ben Fiser – LR Christian – 4:43.70
Danny Moss – Greene County Tech – 4:46.32 (7th)
Jon Freeman – Greene County Tech – 4:48.52
Ian Carter – Greenwood – 4:50.73 (9th)
Will Scarbrough – Siloam Springs – 4:51.26 (8th)
Austin Dupio – Beebe – 4:52.79

3200 meter run
Vann Berry – LR Christian – 10:13.06 (1st)
Ben Fiser – LR Christian – 10:13.67 (2nd)
Austin DeWitt – LR Christian – 10:16.93 (3rd)
Dylan Hosman – Paragould – 10:25.09
Justin Edwards – Greene County Tech – 10:46.62 (6th)
Jacob Bowling – Vilonia – 10:49.51 (7th)
Cole Slayton – Lakeside, HS – 11:01.79
Tyler Eddings – Hot Springs – 11:05.78
Dylan Shrum – Batesville – 11:06.35
Jon Freeman – Greene County Tech – 11:06.87

fourpeat

Quote from: fbbb22 on January 17, 2012, 05:45:26 pm
Fourpeat, Is there anyone in the 7-4A that can beat Jared in the shot or discus?
I don't know who is going to be good this year.  You can never tell from one year to the next; you can only make predictions based upon what kind of athletes the same schools seem to always put on the track each spring.  I would expect Ashdown and DeQueen to put some good ones out there.  If PA would put their football athletes on the track team, they would be extremely good.  Malvern could do the same, as could Robinson and Maumelle.  There are a lot of big strong athletes in these schools who will never be on a track team, and for various reasons.  Jared's only problem right now is not having Lingo on the team to keep him motivated.  They always worked out together, but he's at A-State now throwing for them.  Jared is trying to stay motivated in the weight room, but it's hard.

Just looking at what Nashville and Heber have back from last year, if everybody in both schools stays healthy and no one quits, right now it looks like they are neck-n-neck, both scoring about 100-115 points at state.  If De Queen puts some distance runners in the points, taking away from Heber, Nashville may have the advantage.  If no one puts in any challenge to the Heber distance crew, they'll run away with it by 30-40 points.  They are loaded!

MHSGrad

Does Malvern have a track team?.. i know when i was in school they didn't have one.. seems kind of ridiculous to me

~WPS~

They don't. And I don't understand that. They have some great athletes.

fourpeat

I agree.  Seems ridiculous, but I suppose they have their reasons.

AT

Went to watch Alma practice for the first time today.

I was thinking there would be a lot of question marks going into this season, and there will be. But now I know that the talent is there.

Our 400 runner, Ethan Brewer, quit basketball to focus on track, hoping to get a scholarship for it. This extra training will help.

Won't provide too much info for now, though. I will let the results speak for themselves whenever they come out.

One thing we all may have to get used to is viewing results on varvee.com instead of directathletics. Rattler would know more about that than I would, though.

RATTLER43

Go to ahsaa.org   

It gives a little rundown of Varvee if you are wanting to get a sneak peak of what it involves.  There will still be stuff on directathletics.com   

This site will try to keep a running update of all 5A via 'trackster and company; via 4peat in 4A, and from me in 2A. Hoping to get somebody to do the other divisions as well.

Will be here before we know it. Cannot wait.

AT

First high school meet (indoor at Randal Tyson Track center) is in a week!

As for the now number one ranked Razorbacks, they had the Razorback Invitational this weekend and here is how the former Arkansas High school athletes performed

Men:

Caleb Cross of Newport - Caleb ran his first indoor 200 in a time of 21.86. A good time, but needs to be around 21 flat to place at SECs. He also ran the 60 meter hurdles for a time of 7.91, which isn't his SB of 7.83, but a good time nonetheless. He was also on the B 4 x 4 team

Hunter Bourke of Fayetteville - Bourke ran the 400 in a time of 49.48, which is a season best and his first 200 of the year in 22.11. Just getting ready for outdoor for Bourke. Those times won't place at the SECs

Neill Braddy of FS Southside - Braddy started off with a bad 200 (23.55). I'm guessing he slipped or something happened that made him run that slow. Not a big deal, though, because he came back and ran a great 400 (47.29) which is a season best. He was also part of the 4 x 4 team that ran a 3:06.03 for the best time in the country so far.

Cameron Efurd of Rogers - Efurd ran only the 3000 meter run at this meet. He ran a PR of 8:37.98. He'll need to lower it by 20 seconds, though, if he wants to place at the SECs

Aaron Hamilton of Rogers - Hamilton ran the mile only, in a new PR of 4:21.12. He'll need to lower it by about 10-15 seconds to place at the SECs

Andrew Irwin of Mt. Ida - Irwin no heighted at this meet. Hopefully this doesn't become a trend after a great start to his freshmen season

Women:

Whitney Jones of Searcy - Whitney ran her first 200 of the year in a time of 24.26, which isn't quite her PR of 23.87, but good nonetheless. She also ran a 400 in 53.99, which isn't her Season best, but a pretty good time. Also she was part of the 4 x 4 team that ran a 3:35.8 for the 2nd best time in the country so far.

Grace Heymsfield of Elkins - Grace ran a HUGE PR in the mile in a time of 4:43.68! This time would have her close to placing at SECs!

Kirsten Hesseltine of Har-Ber - Kirsten jumped over 1.68 in the HJ which isn't quite her SB. Hopefully she has a big breakthrough soon

Chelsey Roberts of Searcy - Chelsey jumped over 1.58m in the HJ. Not quite her SB either

MHSPANTHERS

Quote from: MHSGrad on December 26, 2011, 10:34:34 pm
Depth at the sprints is very strong.. this is probably the best overall in field events that we have ever been.. our weakness will be distance, but it will be so spread out that the 800 is the only race that might hurt us.. Overall, this is probably our 4th best team.. 1 and 2 being Alexanders junior and senior years and 3rd being my senior year, 06..
Sounds good.  Best of luck on the upcoming season.

I plan a visit back to Magnolia in either March or April.  Is the meet schedule out?  I'm hoping to get to see them this year.

~WPS~

MHSPANTHERS

That was quick!  Thank you.

~WPS~

Just happened to check new replies. And Nashville just finalized our schedule and we'll be there.

AT

Also, here's an updated list on how every Razorback's performance (if they are in the top 50) compares against the nation

200 meter dash - Akheem Gauntlett - 1st in nation
200 meter dash - Marek Niit - 38th in nation

400 meter dash - Ben Skidmore - 2nd in nation
400 meter dash - Akheem Gauntlett - 4th in nation
400 meter dash - Neil Braddy - 12th in nation
400 meter dash - Marek Niit - 33rd in nation
400 meter dash - Travis Southard - 37th in nation

800 meter run - Patrick Rono - 10th in nation
800 meter run - Duncan Phillips - 12th in nation
800 meter run - Anthony Lieghio - 14th in nation
800 meter run - Leoman Momoh - 22nd in nation
800 meter run - Omar Abdi - 39th in nation
800 meter run - Drew Butler - 46th in nation

5000 meter run - Layne Nixon - 38th in nation

60 meter hurdles - Caleb Cross - 15th in nation

4 x 400 meter relay - 1st in nation

4000 meter distance medley relay - 5th in nation

High Jump - Brede Ellingsen - 18th in nation
High Jump - Noah Kittelson - 18th in nation
High Jump - Gunnar Nixon - 24th in nation
High Jump - Dwayne Golbek - 40th in nation

Pole Vault - Andrew Irwin - 2nd in nation
Pole Vault - Kevin Lazas - 24th in nation
Pole Vault - Stuart Sparks - 44th in nation

Long Jump - Gunnar Nixon - 16th in nation
Long Jump - Nii Ayi - 32nd in nation
Long Jump - Terry Prentice - 37th in nation

Heptathlon - Gunnar Nixon - 1st in nation
Heptathlon - Kevin Lazas - 3rd in nation
Heptathlon - Terry Prentice - 13th in nation
Heptathlon - Nathanael Franks - 24th in nation
Heptathlon - Matt Kirbos - 38th in nation
Heptathlon - Auston Chen - 39th in nation

Girls:

60 meter dash - Tiffany Hines - 40th in nation

200 meter dash - Tiffany Hines - 42nd in nation
200 meter dash - Regina George - 45th in nation
200 meter dash - Gwendolyn Flowers - 29th in nation
200 meter dash - Tiffany Hines - 31st in nation
200 meter dash - Ivanique Kemp - 47th in nation

400 meter dash - Regina George - 4th in nation
400 meter dash - Whitney Jones - 7th in nation
400 meter dash - Gwendolyn Flowers - 26th in nation
400 meter dash - Chrishuna Williams - 43rd in nation

800 meter run - Stephanie Brown - 2nd in nation
800 meter run - Samantha Learch - 14th in nation
800 meter run - Martine Borge - 34th in nation

1 mile - Kristen Gillespie - 3rd in nation
1 mile - Stephanie Brown - 32nd in nation
1 mile - Grace Heymsfield - 35th in nation

3000 meter run - Kristen Gillespie - 23rd in nation
3000 meter run - Kaitlinn Flattmann - 41st in nation

60 meter hurdles - Ivanique Kemp - 18th in nation
60 meter hurdles - Brittany Hyter - 27th in nation

4 x 400 meter relay - 4th in nation

High Jump - Makeba Alcide - 30th in nation

Pole Vault - Tina Sutej - 1st in nation
Pole Vault - Tara Diebold - 4th in nation
Pole Vault - Danielle Nowell - 33rd in nation

Triple Jump - Tamara Myers - 38th in nation
Triple Jump - Amalie Skage - 31st in nation

Pentathlon - Makeba Alcide - 7th in nation

MHSGrad

Mhs, where ya been?!?.. lol it is good to see you back.. i will be there march 29th, baring something crazy.. panther.scsc.k12.ar.us is our website :)

~WPS~

What's Magnolia got this year? I hate to see Phillip Fields graduate. It was fun running against him.

MHSGrad

Other than Phillip graduating, we are returning a lot of the same talent.. our disc thrower is gone, but we went 1-3 at state last year.. Not much in distance, but with the state being so even, it should help us.. the 800 will be the key race this year.. how many points will cfv and magnolia lose to alma and vilonia.. remember tho, phillip got 8th last year and magnolia still won

~WPS~

Well good luck to Magnolia this year. Can't wait to compete against them this year.

MHSPANTHERS

January 31, 2012, 12:34:37 am #98 Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:36:37 am by MHSPANTHERS
Good luck to you and Nashville as well Ballplayer1.  Looking forward to seeing you complete against my Panthers, hopefully, on March 29th.

MHSGRAD, thanks for the hearty welcome back!  Sometimes we all get busy in life and simply don't have the time to post on here.  But, I look forward to spending more time on here again and keeping up with all the results. All you guys do an excellent job on keeping this section updated. I also hope to get to see you on the 29th in Magnolia.

Basketballfan13

What's everyones take on a competitive time for a 7th grade girl in the 1600?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas