• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McGehee

Started by Radiotalker, January 19, 2017, 06:19:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Radiotalker

A state tournament regular the past few years, McGehee is having another strong season, but we don't  hear that much about them.  Anyone seen them play?

Where's Oldman?

thabeast428

The boys are good. Don't think they loss many games if any

Jimbo Morphis

Haven't seen them yet. They are small but play fast. Only loss was at Monticello. We beat then by double digits at home last night.

neds

I think teams that play in an isolated area (geography) are disadvantaged come post season. Playing against different styles and levels of competition through the year are big plus' come play-off time

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: neds on January 20, 2017, 03:23:02 pm
I think teams that play in an isolated area (geography) are disadvantaged come post season. Playing against different styles and levels of competition through the year are big plus' come play-off time
I agree I'm hoping playing against all the 4a teams helps us.

Lrbasketballguru

Quote from: Oldman on January 21, 2017, 11:16:42 am
I agree I'm hoping playing against all the 4a teams helps us.

That's why i Like the 4-3a blend. Makes travel time shorter and you play better quality teams.

Paperman

Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on January 21, 2017, 11:17:49 am
That's why i Like the 4-3a blend. Makes travel time shorter and you play better quality teams.
Agreed!

ea cat

They can play fast or slow it up. Have several shooters who can make the 3. Tallest is maybe 6'1. They attack the boards well. Fun team to watch.

thabeast428

Definitely fun, both games they played against Jc was fun to watch

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas