• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Riverside Threads

Started by General Lee, January 17, 2017, 08:50:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

General Lee

So I'm new to all of this but I would love to know why the two Riverside topics got deleted.  I didn't see much difference between those and say the topic titled "Valley Springs Girls".  Is calling out a coach off limits?  If so, I've read a ton of them on here that should be gone.  I don't think either of those called out or bashed any certain players either.  So basically I would just like to know the rules.  Or if someone simply doesn't like the thread can they just call in and get it deleted?  Once again, I'm new to this site so a moderators explanation or anyone that thinks they know would be very helpful.

RedWolf275

General, I was wondering the same thing. Somebody made a call I'd say and I figure I know who that was lol!

1/2 Court press

Right. I guess if it isn't discussed then it didn't happen.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: General Lee on January 17, 2017, 08:50:48 am
So I'm new to all of this but I would love to know why the two Riverside topics got deleted.  I didn't see much difference between those and say the topic titled "Valley Springs Girls".  Is calling out a coach off limits?  If so, I've read a ton of them on here that should be gone.  I don't think either of those called out or bashed any certain players either.  So basically I would just like to know the rules.  Or if someone simply doesn't like the thread can they just call in and get it deleted?  Once again, I'm new to this site so a moderators explanation or anyone that thinks they know would be very helpful.
Go back and read the rules about bashing players or coaches would be my guess.

General Lee

I've read them. I don't remember seeing anyone get personal. Sure some people don't like him but others do. I thought that was one reason for these forums.  And I've read just as bad on here today as I went back through old ones. I am wanting to know how FF decides to leave some but take others away?
I really like Johnny Taylor, I think the "Valley Springs Girls" thread should be removed because it makes him sound like a bad guy!

BoxNOne

No doubt about it, this double thread deletion was very strange. I've seen threads locked a lot of times but don't remember too many total deletions.

General Lee

Thanks to those that replied.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas