• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paris at Charleston

Started by MICHAELSPAPPY, January 11, 2017, 09:17:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The Dynasty

Quote from: smallybells on January 13, 2017, 03:12:35 pm
Weren't you just chastising someone for "built in excuses"?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I didn't make an excuse. Since the football boys have been back we have lost to 2 good teams. It had nothing to do with lack of play. I said I'm ready for these guys to get enough games in so they can get into a groove. We should beat Paris. I we don't there won't be any excuses from me.

Nice try though jock strap.

smallybells

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: The Dynasty on January 12, 2017, 08:29:48 am
Greenland and Jessieville are good as well. Two Rivers has a good record but I'm not sure they can play with the other 3.

I have a feeling Paris girls will wake up at the right time.

xadboy

xadboy

Hello? Is there anybody out there?

HorseFeathers

Charleston girls won

Charleston boys were up 4 with 3 minutes left in regulation last I heard

HorseFeathers

xadboy

The Dynasty

smallybells

Y'all are going to get ripped in regionals. Just my take, which means nothing.

OLDSCHOOL82

An important question... did coach rosco get out unscathed this time against Paris or not?

The Dynasty

Quote from: smallybells on January 13, 2017, 10:34:39 pm
Y'all are going to get ripped in regionals. Just my take, which means nothing.

Bend over and I'll tell you what you can do with your "take", Jock Strap.

smallybells

You sure are obsessed with jock straps, I'll give you that!

smallybells

Did you take another "L" tonight? "Jock strap"?

The Dynasty

Quote from: smallybells on January 14, 2017, 09:54:11 pm

Sure did. That's what happens when you play stiff competition. We will be better for it.

Make sure the jocks are washed before the Ozark game.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: smallybells on January 14, 2017, 09:54:11 pm
They probably had some of their players on a golf trip or something.

The Dynasty

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 15, 2017, 02:59:36 pm
They probably had some of their players on a golf trip or something.

You will get some soon enough. No shame in losing to a 3A powerhouse. You guys keep squeaking by Clinton and Pottsville. Hey, maybe you guys can even evenge your losses at home to Dardanelle and Perryville. Then just maybe you'll get some of the Tigers like you all want. Good luck.

TheTruth2010

lol you say that like they are terrible teams. Pottsville is ranked 6th in 4a. Oh and 77-58.

The Dynasty

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 15, 2017, 03:49:12 pm
lol you say that like they are terrible teams. Pottsville is ranked 6th in 4a. Oh and 77-58.

Oh, 0 for 4 last year. Take care of business and you'll get some of the Tigers at full strength. I doubt you truly want that.

TheTruth2010

Last year. That's all you have. What did the broncos do last year? Does it matter this year?

The Dynasty

Quote from: TheTruth2010 on January 15, 2017, 04:02:30 pm
Last year. That's all you have. What did the broncos do last year? Does it matter this year?

Trust me, we have owned you scrubs way longer than just last year. That's why you are hanging your hat on a victory over us without all our players. See you and Freddy at regionals. Until then peace out.

TheTruth2010

What do the previous years have to do with now? What will that do for you this year? And now we are scrubs? Ha, ok.

The Dynasty

As always I did enjoy talking to xadboy yesterday. Refreshing to talk to a knowledge Lamar fan.

TheTruth2010

Quote from: The Dynasty on January 15, 2017, 04:23:08 pm
As always I did enjoy talking to xadboy yesterday. Refreshing to talk to a knowledge Lamar fan.
Looks like you could use some knowledge.

frederick lee

Quote from: The Dynasty on January 15, 2017, 04:10:51 pm
Trust me, we have owned you scrubs way longer than just last year. That's why you are hanging your hat on a victory over us without all our players. See you and Freddy at regionals. Until then peace out.
Any time you see Freddy just know YOU ARE GOING TO BE TAKING AN L... So hang on to that..

smallybells

You are a special kind of stupid Dynasty. You can't see your hand to spite your face. Like I said, good luck in regionals.

Seriously

Lol..I'm guessing Lee is the guy in the stands that 3! I repeat 3! Players talk to all during the game while he sits in the stands!! You and your coach is the reason why you won't get far! No discipline from the coach! Invest in tradition!!

The Dynasty

Quote from: smallybells on January 15, 2017, 08:25:22 pm
You are a special kind of stupid Dynasty. You can't see your hand to spite your face. Like I said, good luck in regionals.

It's "you'd cut off your nose to spite your face" Jock Strap. At least get the saying correct.

frederick lee

Quote from: Seriously on January 15, 2017, 08:47:02 pm
Lol..I'm guessing Lee is the guy in the stands that 3! I repeat 3! Players talk to all during the game while he sits in the stands!! You and your coach is the reason why you won't get far! No discipline from the coach! Invest in tradition!!
ONLY TIME WILL TELL BUDDY.... Seriously 🏀

Seriously

Lol..lol.. I've been close in the stands! I'm not your buddy, my IQ is a little higher! You just keep coaching up the 3..it's working!!

smallybells

January 15, 2017, 09:52:44 pm #81 Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 09:54:59 pm by smallybells
Regional be here before we know it.

frederick lee

Quote from: Seriously on January 15, 2017, 09:40:41 pm
Lol..lol.. I've been close in the stands! I'm not your buddy, my IQ is a little higher! You just keep coaching up the 3..it's working!!
Your IQ may be higher, But when it comes to the game of basketball BUDDY I guarantee you this, I've forgot more then your ever know.. So get closer and learn a little more..

smallybells

Don't let these fools get to you Freddie. Keep up the good fight. They have as many basketball championships as anyone in the state, which is a donut. This year will be no different. ECS just showed them yesterday, hard headed..

frederick lee

January 15, 2017, 10:18:40 pm #84 Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 10:24:38 pm by frederick lee
Quote from: smallybells on January 15, 2017, 10:03:39 pm
Don't let these fools get to you Freddie. Keep up the good fight. They have as many basketball championships as anyone in the state, which is a donut. This year will be no different. ECS just showed them yesterday, hard headed..
We are in the driver seat and they know.. I know it hurts sometime when you know the other guy is better then you and their nothing you can do about it....

The Dynasty

Quote from: frederick lee on January 15, 2017, 10:18:40 pm
We are in the driver seat and they know.. I know it hurts sometime when you know the other guy is better then you and their nothing you can do about it....

See here is where you are wrong, there is something we can do about it. If we take care of our business and Lamar don't choke like usual we will meet. Until then..... break a leg. See you at the regional.

tigerblood

Charleston has impressed me with the way they have played so far this year

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas