• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Valley Springs Girls

Started by Hitman Warrior23, January 07, 2017, 05:43:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

officialvsfan

Changing resident address has never been an allowable reason for a mid season transfer.  In the past month two transfers have been approved for a hardship in this area and that's unheard of.

Kraig Crist

Meanwhile the Tiggers are playing at the Fed Ex forum today in Memphis.

theflash10

Quote from: Kraig Crist on January 20, 2017, 10:51:38 am
Meanwhile the Tiggers are playing at the Fed Ex forum today in Memphis.
Good for them, for a while it seemed they would again be denied that experience.

officialvsfan

Quote from: drybones on January 18, 2017, 10:23:44 pm
She is one of the best coaches in the state with multiple state finals games to prove it.

Tigerblood, she coached all season with cancer!  You think it's not ok for her to take some time for herself to beat that after the state finals???  Some people should keep their mouth shut when they don't know the facts.  Bet it's hard for you to walk around with your foot in your mouth and your head up your butt!

no mascot

Lol! You wanna talk about tough! That's toughness at a much higher level! Coach Jenkins deserved that break for sure! We forget sometimes that we're talking about basketball... and while we're all passionate (which is awesome) it's important to remember these kids and coaches have lives outside of the game. In this instance it only further states why her teams constantly compete at such a high level.

workhorse23

Quote from: billybob101 on January 19, 2017, 11:35:37 am
So I hear the Wynn kid gets to play for Harrison Friday night, doesn't quite seem fair to the others that moved to Harrison that aren't getting to play, including his own brother....

He is a senior so...

theflash10

Quote from: workhorse23 on January 25, 2017, 08:38:06 am
He is a senior so...
I think it's more of an eligibility issue that he gets to play than a age between the two kind of thing. He played several minutes last night at Farmington.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas