• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville @ Charleston tonight

Started by BigMan15, December 09, 2016, 11:11:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

YC

I was told the Tiger Jr. high teams (boys & girls) were kicking butts and taking names. Said both were 10-0 and girls had not been challenged and boys only twice (F.S. Darby & Alma). Anyone know if that's true or not?

3rdpartyperspective

Charleston didn't have their Football players and Booneville didn't play any of their 3 football players.  By my calculations, Charleston not having football players Friday night is a wash in the argument. 

nastynice

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 13, 2016, 07:11:05 pm
We canceled the rest of the season!! 2-0 baby! Crowley was born purple and gold and just had a brief iv of black and gold.  He went on dialysis to get all that junk out and it's locked in purple and gold now.  Coach S is hooked up as we speak.

Quote from: The Dynasty on December 13, 2016, 04:47:33 pm
I heard Booneville took the game ball and already put it in their trophy case. Is this true?

Both these statements are true.  ;D

The Dynasty

Quote from: 3rdpartyperspective on December 13, 2016, 07:22:04 pm
Charleston didn't have their Football players and Booneville didn't play any of their 3 football players.  By my calculations, Charleston not having football players Friday night is a wash in the argument.

Your calculations are wrong.

The Dynasty

Quote from: IofthaTiger on December 13, 2016, 07:20:54 pm
I was told the Tiger Jr. high teams (boys & girls) were kicking butts and taking names. Said both were 10-0 and girls had not been challenged and boys only twice (F.S. Darby & Alma). Anyone know if that's true or not?

True story. Junior high boys are SALTY!!!

adaptedtigerfan

The Jr girls aren't to bad themselves.

1-Adam-12

I am in total agreement.  Charleston's jr. teams are going to be very tough to beat. 

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: 3rdpartyperspective on December 13, 2016, 07:22:04 pm

You must be enjoying to much of that South Logan County delicacy. Your 3 guys from football won't match up with any of our guys coming out of football. You should consider heading to Noth Scott County. I hear it's even better there

Bearcatpride

Guess we might as well start now with hearing Charlestons baseball team won't be very good at the start of the season because they won't have there basketball players.

The Dynasty

This is exactly why you don't play conference games before you have your football boys back. I hope Ross has the chance to put it on Booneville to the tune of about 30+ come January 19th and he plays the whole game with his best on the floor. Go ahead and put a halt to this convo all together. Charleston's top 9 this year will be:

Fenner
Hampton
Kehner
Loughridge
J. Rowland
Green
Ewing
Caudle
B. Rowland

That's 5 boys he played without, 2 of which will more than likely start and the other 3 will get pretty good minutes.

nastynice

Who gives a rip? You're taking it too serious. So what, we won. We won't even come close next time. Your boys and coach were complacent for that game and took 2nd half off. We don't claim to be good. You guys have a great team. We've been making fun of ourselves as much as you have.

The rest of us are trying to have a good time here and you're over there shadow boxing with a mouthpiece in.

nastynice

Quote from: Bearcatpride on December 14, 2016, 02:39:20 pm
Guess we might as well start now with hearing Charlestons baseball team won't be very good at the start of the season because they won't have there basketball players.
That's possible cause Chuck will be making a hard run a bball state title this year. They'll play 2-3 weeks longer on the hardwood than we will.

Part of small school sports. Kids play all sports. Not enough talent to be specializing in 1 sport.

The Dynasty

Quote from: nastynice on December 14, 2016, 03:35:30 pm
Who gives a rip? You're taking it too serious. So what, we won. We won't even come close next time. Your boys and coach were complacent for that game and took 2nd half off. We don't claim to be good. You guys have a great team. We've been making fun of ourselves as much as you have.

The rest of us are trying to have a good time here and you're over there shadow boxing with a mouthpiece in.

I'm not shadow boxing. I'm setting over here like Michael Phelps watching people shadow box.

Hitman Warrior23

Quote from: IofthaTiger on December 13, 2016, 07:20:54 pm

Your Jr High Girls are going to be special!

nastynice

Quote from: ChucktownTiger on December 13, 2016, 04:54:12 pm
Maybe we can get Crowley to go pop it. You know he's still a Tiger at heart. Idk how he could possibly wear that purple and gold.

Quote from: The Dynasty on December 13, 2016, 04:57:27 pm
If Doc won't Smitty will for sure. That guy bleeds black and gold.

Last night during  our group (Doc, Smitty, OS and I) FaceTime before bed, I told Smitty and Doc what the Charleston boys have been saying. And they both replied and I quote, " Charleston who?"

OLDSCHOOL82

CT and Dynasty...me and nasty have genuinely been worried about you lads.  It's been a rough month or two of demoralizing events to our Brethren to the north. America is great again and then the basketball game. Keep your chins up and persevere. 

The Dynasty

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on December 14, 2016, 04:25:46 pm
CT and Dynasty...me and nasty have genuinely been worried about you lads.  It's been a rough month or two of demoralizing events to our Brethren to the north. America is great again and then the basketball game. Keep your chins up and persevere.

Not going to lie Friday and Saturday were a tough couple of days. I'm not even sure the sun came up Sunday.

OLDSCHOOL82

All you can do is keep on keepin on!

The Dynasty

Quote from: nastynice on December 14, 2016, 04:18:33 pm
Last night during  our group (Doc, Smitty, OS and I) FaceTime before bed, I told Smitty and Doc what the Charleston boys have been saying. And they both replied and I quote, " Charleston who?"

Those boys know what being a Tiger is all about. 2031 Tiger football will have a Crowley, a Smith and Little Dynasty on the same team. Once CT gets the adoption papers filled out on those 2 year old 'Bama twins, we are looking at a few more rings. Rumor has it they are already 3' tall, 55 pounds and play downhill. Add to that me a Smith hold the record for most consecutive cul de sac dunk ball victories(107) the hoops team will have a dynamite duo as well. We owned Washington Drive.

nastynice

Quote from: The Dynasty on December 14, 2016, 04:50:31 pm
Those boys know what being a Tiger is all about. 2031 Tiger football will have a Crowley, a Smith and Little Dynasty on the same team. Once CT gets the adoption papers filled out on those 2 year old 'Bama twins, we are looking at a few more rings. Rumor has it they are already 3' tall, 55 pounds and play downhill. Add to that me a Smith hold the record for most consecutive cul de sac dunk ball victories(107) the hoops team will have a dynamite duo as well. We owned Washington Drive.

We're still working on that Crowley #2 guy. If we can keep him in the crappie and bucks over here maybe him and his hot wife will move over to be with big brother and grandpa. If not then y'all's 2031 team will dominate for sure.

The Dynasty

Quote from: nastynice on December 14, 2016, 05:11:13 pm
We're still working on that Crowley #2 guy. If we can keep him in the crappie and bucks over here maybe him and his hot wife will move over to be with big brother and grandpa. If not then y'all's 2031 team will dominate for sure.

Lol!!!! I'll have to delete my account by the time my kids are on here!!!

adaptedtigerfan

That's cute, OS, Nasty, Doc, & Smitty have nighty night FaceTime chats.  😩😩😩😂😂

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on December 15, 2016, 07:17:51 am
That's cute, OS, Nasty, Doc, & Smitty have nighty night FaceTime chats.  😩😩😩😂😂
It's a great time to wind down and talk about the day and our feelings!

Quote from: The Dynasty on December 14, 2016, 04:50:31 pm

You should've came over to Heritage Addition for couple pick up games. We had a couple 5' 9" boys that still hold the record (71) for the most touch the net victories!

The Dynasty

YC

Quote from: The Dynasty on December 14, 2016, 03:11:29 pm
This is exactly why you don't play conference games before you have your football boys back. I hope Ross has the chance to put it on Booneville to the tune of about 30+ come January 19th and he plays the whole game with his best on the floor. Go ahead and put a halt to this convo all together. Charleston's top 9 this year will be:

Fenner
Hampton
Kehner R. Keener
Loughridge
J. Rowland
Green
Ewing
Caudle
B. Rowland
M. Keener

That's 5 6 boys he played without, 2 of which will more than likely start and the other 3 4 will get pretty good minutes.

FIFY ;D

The Dynasty

Quote from: IofthaTiger on December 15, 2016, 10:20:23 am
FIFY ;D

Thanks for the help. I should have known that, Roger and Matt Keener are 2 of my faves ;)

YC

I think it's probably time for this thread to die. We've talked about Booneville/Charleston basketball, to arrogant and obnoxious fans, to two stepping someone's lady, to lusting after women, to what goes into trophy cases, to family history of football coaches, to Jr. High basketball.... We will soon be down to ingrown toenails and dishpan hands.

OLDSCHOOL82

QueenoftheCourt

wait, some of you don't have all the stats... booneville lost to lavaca by 15 right before they beat charleston... i guess since lavaca is a smaller class, booneville isn't going to count that L...

nastynice

^We don't count any of them. Wins or losses.

nastynice

Quote from: The Dynasty on December 14, 2016, 03:11:29 pm

Fenner
Hampton
Kehner
Loughridge
J. Rowland
Green
Ewing
Caudle
B. Rowland

That's 5 boys he played without, 2 of which will more than likely start and the other 3 will get pretty good minutes.

;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas