• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UPDATED TOP TEN

Started by BigMan15, December 07, 2016, 11:23:53 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Fenner is averaging around 26-27 PPG. Hes had a few 40 point games. Is Stone just a shooter or is he getting face guarded and doubled every night also who have yall played?  Sounds like it could be a shootout though Ive heard the kid has range! Good Luck to him and post some stats to keep us updated! How many threes has he hit this year so far that could be fun.

General Lee

That's solid for sure! What class is he?
Stone is definitely not just a shooter. He is always face guarded and helped on. Not sure how many 3's he's hit. Had 8 against Manila Friday night and they ain't no slouch for sure.

BigMan15

Fenner is a SR! Whats is highest amount of 3s in a game?

General Lee

He signed with anybody?
I'm not sure of his highest but he's had 10 a few times I know. Might be his highest

Radiotalker

How about you guys create a Fenner/Stone thread? it's good stuff not sure it belongs here.

Rebelfan77

Stone is a baseball player that just plays basketball because he loves the game and to keep in shape. Hes not out to be better than anyone else, he just plays because he loves it. Sure he is a pretty decent player but if you knew the kid you would know that this kind of talk is not what hes about. Probably the most humble athlete I have known.

BigMan15

Still good to put it out there when a kid is good because most of the time espically in 3A its dust in the wind!

Head Lion

Quote from: Rebelfan77 on January 16, 2017, 11:35:26 am
Stone is a baseball player that just plays basketball because he loves the game and to keep in shape. Hes not out to be better than anyone else, he just plays because he loves it. Sure he is a pretty decent player but if you knew the kid you would know that this kind of talk is not what hes about. Probably the most humble athlete I have known.
He hit 7 in a row Friday night from 23+ away, being face guarded. His best attribute tho in this day & time. To be as good as he is, he is humble to the bone. He deserves any accolades he gets, but will go begging for none.

General Lee

Quote from: Rebelfan77 on January 16, 2017, 11:35:26 am

Yea he plays because he loves it...and because he's a winner and loves to win, which requires you to be better than the opponent. Never doubt that he's put in the work to get to be as good as he is at basketball. He doesn't just step on the floor and it magically happens. At any rate, yes he is definitely a baseball player first.

I won't post anymore in here about him but recognition never hurt anybody! Some of these folks have never even heard of him. He's a great kid and deserves everything coming his way!

Rebelfan77

January 16, 2017, 12:35:12 pm #159 Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:37:03 pm by Rebelfan77
Quote from: General Lee on January 16, 2017, 12:23:39 pm
Yea he plays because he loves it...and because he's a winner and loves to win, which requires you to be better than the opponent. Never doubt that he's put in the work to get to be as good as he is at basketball. He doesn't just step on the floor and it magically happens. At any rate, yes he is definitely a baseball player first.

I won't post anymore in here about him but recognition never hurt anybody! Some of these folks have never even heard of him. He's a great kid and deserves everything coming his way!
I'm not saying to not post anything but anyone that knows him very well knows that its not about him. Its about them. The team they have this year have bonded and play as a team unlike any other Riverside team I have ever watched and I have been watching for a long time. Comparing him to someone that people around here have never seen play should not even be a comparison. Head Lion you  are exactly correct.

General Lee

I believe comparing him to another great player in 3A is very relevant.
New thread

neds

AR Democrat (Boys) 2.22.17

McGehee 16-1
Osceola 15-4
Lamar 16-3
Harding Academy 13-5
Cossatot River 13-5
Drew Central 15-5

BigMan15

1. Osceola
2. Mcgehee
3. Lamar
4. ECS
5. Riverside
6. Paris
7. Junction
8. Perryville
9. Drew Central
10. Manila

ISU7

Where's Charleston.
I remember about two years ago a 30-0  #1 Mcgehee lost to 4th seed RiverrCrest in the first round of state.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: ISU7 on January 23, 2017, 09:36:24 pm
Where's Charleston.
I remember about two years ago a 30-0  #1 Mcgehee lost to 4th seed RiverrCrest in the first round of state.
Maybe you can be the 4 again.

ZoneBuster

If Charleston can't win it this year will they anytime soon? Is it a Coach issue?

WarriorFan

Quote from: ZoneBuster on January 24, 2017, 07:09:46 am
If Charleston can't win it this year will they anytime soon? Is it a Coach issue?

YES

MICHAELSPAPPY

January 24, 2017, 08:11:43 am #167 Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 08:24:51 am by MICHAELSPAPPY
Where's Charleston.
[/quote

At the moment they don't make the cut.

Maximus Decimus Meridius

Where's Charleston.
We also had Tweet Chew

BigMan15

Quote from: MICHAELSPAPPY on January 24, 2017, 08:11:43 am
Where's Charleston.
[/quote

At the moment they don't make the cut.
Correct at the moment losing 4 straight although some tough games they arent in although they will make a statement tonight!!!!!

BigMan15

Quote from: WarriorFan on January 24, 2017, 07:25:37 am
YES
No, I believe we got to the point where we overlooked and played down to our opponents level. We are now refocused and ready to roll! And to answer your question the freshman group this year is probably the best to come through Charleston!

(((Subi2Sweet)))

Charleston's Jr. high looked like man-childs out there the other night. They definitely have potential for the future, but with THE player they have right now and if they can't win... I don't know what will happen in Titletown.

Dc4life

Drew Central 48 Mcgehee 42 OT

BigMan15

Huge win for Drew Central

neds

AR Democrat top 6 (Boys) 1.29.17
Osceola 16-4
McGehee 17-2
Lamar 19-3
Drew Central 17-5
Corning 17-3
Episcopal 14-7

BoxNOne

Corning at #5 almost made me spill my coffee. Maybe they meant #5 in the 3a-3. I think that's pretty accurate. They will face an improving Rivercrest team in first round of district and I predict that will be it for Corning this year. ADG didn't do much research on that one IMO.

Head Lion

Corning at 5 tells you how big a joke this is, they would not win 1 GAME in the Delta side of the blended 3A/4A. Go to Maxpreps & look who their schedule.

ISU7

Quote from: Head Lion on January 29, 2017, 12:59:59 pm
Corning at 5 tells you how big a joke this is, they would not win 1 GAME in the Delta side of the blended 3A/4A. Go to Maxpreps & look who their schedule.
Lol exactly. .

ISU7

Quote from: Oldman on January 24, 2017, 06:58:30 am
Maybe you can be the 4 again.
Maybe so and draw another overrated #1seed from the south. 😜😷😎

Head Lion

Quote from: ISU7 on January 29, 2017, 08:02:16 pm
Maybe so and draw another overrated #1seed from the south. 😜😷😎
+1

ISU7

Head Lion

Quote from: ISU7 on January 29, 2017, 08:19:28 pm
Head Lion are you coming to the Crest Tuesday.
If I am alive!😳😳😳

Rebelfan77

Missco

Corning, seriously.  They are the fifth best team in their district.

KingFootball

DC played about as good as they could have played.  Just a bump in the road and something to refocus these boys the rest of the way.   I see no one in the Owls way going forward. 

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: KingFootball on January 30, 2017, 07:46:53 am
DC played about as good as they could have played.  Just a bump in the road and something to refocus these boys the rest of the way.   I see no one in the Owls way going forward. 
I was told starters weren't listening and coach pulled them early in the 2nd half with a 16 point lead.

neds

Quote from: KingFootball on January 30, 2017, 07:46:53 am
  I see no one in the Owls way going forward.

Wow, they must be really good.

Jimbo Morphis

thabeast428

Any score from the Jc/drew central game tonight?

Paperman

Gavin Stone is money! Kid has got it! What an athlete!

thabeast428

Lrbasketballguru

In no particular order, my top 4
ECS
Lamar
Osceola
Riverside. All playing well right now.

BigMan15

neds

AR Democrat top six (boys) - 2.5.17

Osceola 20-4
McGehee 19-2
Lamar 21-3
Drew Central 18-6
Episcopal Collegiate 16-7
Jessieville 18-6

thabeast428

Wow can't believe they still have drew central there guess if Jc beats them at their place Friday like they blew them out in Jc then that will change

Radiotalker

Quote from: neds on February 05, 2017, 08:57:58 am
AR Democrat top six (boys) - 2.5.17

Osceola 20-4
McGehee 19-2
Lamar 21-3
Drew Central 18-6
Episcopal Collegiate 16-7
Jessieville 18-6

hard to take serious when the records aren't accurate............Osceola has 6 losses.

BigMan15

1. ECS
2. Osceola
3. Lamar
4. McGehee
5. Riverside
6. Paris
7. Junction City
8. Charleston
9. Drew Central
10. Jesseville

neds