• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Des Arc vs Hazen

Started by Eagle076, September 18, 2018, 02:28:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle076

Let's go ahead and get the talk started.  Thoughts?

AverageJo24

CCEAGLES22

Should be two of the top 5 teams in 2a?

hornetfan8

Hazen is a little preoccupied with rivalry week this week. I'm sure we can get back on this thread when it's time. Until then best of luck!

Old Scrapper

This game doesn't deserve a 3 week hype, game going to go about like last year, but DA may score at least once this year.

Hasbeen92

Props to des arc state champs 76 something Hazen n Carlisle don't have but save this for next week at earliest I was impressed with des arc game at bauxite and puzzled by loss at home against Mcrory des arc should take there games one week at time just as u should Hazen needs to focus on Carlisle then Brinkey in 2 weeks we 'll focus on the much improved eagles

Pick_DA_EAGLES

i can assure you, no one of importance is skipping marvell, then Carlisle, we will talk about hazen when the Carlisle game is over. shelf this thread.

Hasbeen92

tigerblood

Ole Houdini Widener may blow some doors down in mosquito country. Just waiting for him to rub his magic 8 ball and cast a spell on that conference. Him and his staff of bearded boy wonders. Watch out for his mystical ways, might Mike Leach everyone before long in the delta.....now you see him, now you dont!

Hasbeen92

I've never rubbed a magic 8 ball I've shook it asked it a question fipped it over and read answer I wouldn't  compare widener to mike leach either he hands off move in one game than leach will in a season

tigerblood

September 21, 2018, 11:53:06 am #10 Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 11:58:12 am by tigerblood
Quote from: Hasbeen92 on September 20, 2018, 11:29:50 am
I've never rubbed a magic 8 ball I've shook it asked it a question fipped it over and read answer I wouldn't  compare widener to mike leach either he hands off move in one game than leach will in a season

Listen pal, you gotta give your magic 8 ball a rub every now and then. Mine says that Des Arc's defense lead by DC Big Brian Paschal is going to put the ole lock and key on Hazen's offense. They'll need binoculars to see the end zone if Brian Paschal gets in the way. Heard in high school that his nick name was 'the wall'. Before they know it Houdini Widener my be shirtless, sprinkling magic dust all over the scoreboard! Im tellin ya man, just wait. That man is absolutely crazy man. Now you see him, now you don't!!

Hasbeen92

Quote from: tigerblood on September 21, 2018, 11:53:06 am
Listen pal, you gotta give your magic 8 ball a rub every now and then. Mine says that Des Arc's defense lead by DC Big Brian Paschal is going to put the ole lock and key on Hazen's offense. They'll need binoculars to see the end zone if Brian Paschal gets in the way. Heard in high school that his nick name was 'the wall'. Before they know it Houdini Widener my be shirtless, sprinkling magic dust all over the scoreboard! Im tellin ya man, just wait. That man is absolutely crazy man. Now you see him, now you don't!!
Just like all the crazy guys that played on the line in big time Bebee football there's a lot crazier people in prairie county and I'm related to some of them also walls r known to stand still while to ball is sweeping around the end I do appreciate your enthusiasm for your team

Da Truff

Tiger Blood sounds like he has channeled his inner Jon Gruden, I love the intensity man!

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Da Truff on September 21, 2018, 12:50:46 pm
Tiger Blood sounds like he has channeled his inner Jon Gruden, I love the intensity man!
Maybe he just got back from a Tony Robbins seminar

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on September 21, 2018, 12:52:44 pm
Maybe he just got back from a Tony Robbins seminar
Or watched the program movie again

FoxandHound34

Well i see all the pep talking Randy Rainwater and the gang on Drivetime was doing for Carlisle didn't help them any. RR said it may go to overtime or a one score game, please man this was over before it started

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on September 21, 2018, 09:14:44 pm
Well i see all the pep talking Randy Rainwater and the gang on Drivetime was doing for Carlisle didn't help them any. RR said it may go to overtime or a one score game, please man this was over before it started

Wrong game thread....

Old Scrapper

Ok now it's time to wake this one up!

CaptainSwarm25

September 28, 2018, 10:20:51 pm #18 Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 11:36:37 pm by CaptainSwarm25
Swarm by 20. Too much speed for the boys across the river.

i40traveler

This is a heavyweight championship match

who-knew

Quote from: i40traveler on September 28, 2018, 10:38:42 pm
This is a heavyweight championship match
Hazen WINS this one by 21 +.

Hasbeen92

Hazen needs to jump on them fast can't let them hang around and gain confidence no turnovers no gimmes

who-knew

Can't believe no one is on here talking about this game or have some people found out that they may not be as good as they thought???? Just a thought.....

Hawgpilot

Quote from: who-knew on September 30, 2018, 09:24:39 am
Can't believe no one is on here talking about this game or have some people found out that they may not be as good as they thought???? Just a thought.....

I'm surprised that Pick is not around here talking it up. ???

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Hawgpilot on September 30, 2018, 11:05:16 am
I'm surprised that Pick is not around here talking it up. ???

Oh I'm here, just not much to say at this time.. 🤐

hornetfan8

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 30, 2018, 11:59:12 am
Oh I'm here, just not much to say at this time.. 🤐
Can't tell if you're smart or scared 🤔

CaptainSwarm25

Their coach is doing enough talking for everyone. If I remember right the same things were said last year before the butt whooping took place👀 Hopefully history repeats itself

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 30, 2018, 02:48:37 pm #27 Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:52:38 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: hornetfan8 on September 30, 2018, 02:06:19 pm
Can't tell if you're smart or scared 🤔

I have nothing to be scared of, nobody is coming into the stands to tackle me. 🙄

Not to mention, heck we dont have a chance according to all the "experts" so we have nothing to lose. 😏

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 30, 2018, 02:49:23 pm #28 Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:55:49 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 30, 2018, 02:23:42 pm
Their coach is doing enough talking for everyone. If I remember right the same things were said last year before the butt whooping took place👀 Hopefully history repeats itself

What has the coach said? I didnt know he had an account on here.

I hope history repeats itself to, because the last several years, every time hazen has won, des arc has won the next 2 meetings. So you may actually want to check the history before you start wishing for it to repeat itself. 🤔🤔

CaptainSwarm25

Haha he doesn't thank goodness. It's on Twitter. His attempt for the "#BHA" is laughable at best. He tried it last year too and it was a dud like an off brand firecracker. Guess he's gotta be something other than negative about a mediocre team. I would suggest positive learning for the team over smack talk but who am I to say.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 30, 2018, 02:55:49 pm
Haha he doesn't thank goodness. It's on Twitter. His attempt for the "#BHA" is laughable at best. He tried it last year too and it was a dud like an off brand firecracker. Guess he's gotta be something other than negative about a mediocre team. I would suggest positive learning for the team over smack talk but who am I to say.

Speaking of off brand firecrackers, those would be an upgrade compared to those lights yal have at that field yall play on.

CaptainSwarm25

AGREED. I was just talking to someone about that. We are in dire need of an upgrade. It'd prolly be best for y'all to watch the lights than the scoreboard come this Friday ;)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 30, 2018, 03:03:10 pm
AGREED. I was just talking to someone about that. We are in dire need of an upgrade. It'd prolly be best for y'all to watch the lights than the scoreboard come this Friday ;)

It's just as bad. I mean, what are yall using, oil lamps or candles?🕯🕯🕯

CaptainSwarm25

September 30, 2018, 03:27:04 pm #33 Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 03:29:10 pm by CaptainSwarm25
Man I have no clue. I'm sure it wont affect y'all too bad. If it's that bad we'll line up the trucks and go for it. We'll do whatever it takes to win. Guess that's just one more step y'all haven't taken😏

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 30, 2018, 03:27:04 pm
Man I have no clue. I'm sure it wont affect y'all too bad. If it's that bad we'll line up the trucks and go for it. We'll do whatever it takes to win. Guess that's just one more step y'all haven't taken😏

10-7, do some research and get back with me when you figure out what I'm talking about. 🤗

Hasbeen92

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 30, 2018, 02:59:34 pm
Speaking of off brand firecrackers, those would be an upgrade compared to those lights yal have at that field yall play on.
I think game might be well in hand before lights are necessary y'all bring a good crowd and maybe we'll take some of gate money to purchase new ones for year after next when you return to the nest

Old Scrapper

Suppose to have a crane coming in to replace some of the bulbs that are out this week if it's not to wet.

Coach95

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 30, 2018, 04:21:50 pm
Suppose to have a crane coming in to replace some of the bulbs that are out this week if it's not to wet.
Thank you,  to whoever has a hand in getting that done and helping...greatly appreciated...

CaptainSwarm25

Let's focus on this game for once and not the past lol. Plain and simple we have a better team than you. Whoever plays better will tell the story. But there's no doubt we have more strength, athleticism, and overall better football players than what you can put together. So reach for the past all you want but I prefer to be in the here and now.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 30, 2018, 04:45:02 pm
Let's focus on this game for once and not the past lol. Plain and simple we have a better team than you. Whoever plays better will tell the story. But there's no doubt we have more strength, athleticism, and overall better football players than what you can put together. So reach for the past all you want but I prefer to be in the here and now.

You are the one who brought up history repeating itself, but now you want to be in the present after you figured out you really dont want history to repeat itself. 

CaptainSwarm25

September 30, 2018, 04:59:51 pm #40 Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 05:06:54 pm by CaptainSwarm25
Recent history is fine with me. 17 games ago I didn't care to know what a hornet or an eagle even were. So if you wanna look at history don't skip over last year out of embarrassment. And it's funny how you don't comment on this year's team either. Lack of confidence in your team or just so good that I'll need to wait and see what y'all bring to the table? The latter of the two is highly unlikely.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 30, 2018, 04:59:51 pm
Recent history is fine with me. 17 games ago I didn't care to know what a hornet or an eagle even were. So if you wanna look at history don't skip over last year out of embarrassment. And it's funny how you don't comment on this year's team either. Lack of confidence in your team or just so good that I'll need to wait and see what y'all bring to the table? The latter of the two is highly unlikely.

You keep saying you want to worry bout this year, but you are living off last year, and fail to mention the year before that and the year before that, you know, the ones I'm talking about,  werent you a recipient of those arss whippings?

CaptainSwarm25

Nooooooope. You got the wrong one lol. When it was my time I believe we made y'all lay a goose egg but let's not bring that up lol. Can you please comment on this year's team or is that too much to ask? Has the team played this year?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on September 30, 2018, 05:15:45 pm
Nooooooope. You got the wrong one lol. When it was my time I believe we made y'all lay a goose egg but let's not bring that up lol. Can you please comment on this year's team or is that too much to ask? Has the team played this year?

Naw, our team hasn't played yet this year, still 0-0. Its just a few more days till you will see them. I know it boils down to d.a. being able to stop the hazen pass, and hazen being able to stop our run game.

Old Scrapper

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, failed attempt to spice this thread up. Go put your pillows back on the bed

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 30, 2018, 05:32:16 pm
Naw, our team hasn't played yet this year, still 0-0. Its just a few more days till you will see them. I know it boils down to d.a. being able to stop the hazen pass, and hazen being able to stop our run game.
Hazen will not be practing the passing game this week, it will be a heavy dose of the two junior running backs Friday night. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on September 30, 2018, 05:40:01 pm
Hazen will not be practing the passing game this week, it will be a heavy dose of the two junior running backs Friday night.

Well that would be stupid, probably should just pass the ball, we cannot defend the pass, but our run defense is pretty decent.

who-knew

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 30, 2018, 05:42:06 pm
Well that would be stupid, probably should just pass the ball, we cannot defend the pass, but our run defense is pretty decent.

From what I seen against McCrory your run defense isn't the that good. I promise you Hazen has lot more speed and backs that run harder than McCrory did.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: who-knew on September 30, 2018, 06:33:29 pm
From what I seen against McCrory your run defense isn't the that good. I promise you Hazen has lot more speed and backs that run harder than McCrory did.

If you base your assumption on des arcs team off the McCrory game, that would be as stupid as not trying to pass on des arc.

Raging_Hornetic

If you think trying to throw the ball is the best option when you have #21 #22 & #10, you should probably just skip Friday night.  Hazen will rush for over 250 yards and theres not anything that anyone on Des Arcs team has the physical capabilities to do anything about it. 

Now can Hazen stop DA?  I don't know.  The defense has been almost dominant so far this season. So something has to give with DA offense vs Hazen Def

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas