• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC vs. Mayflower

Started by Rida4Life, September 10, 2018, 08:55:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rida4Life

After not getting a complete game in last week hopefully the Trojans will be rested and healthy.  They will need it.  Mayflower looks like they are rolling with two big wins to start the season. 
Thoughts?

eldofan

Mayflower 55 PC 20. Twins will have too much speed for the Trojans

Rida4Life

With fans like you we have no need for enemies.....
geez man.... I know you are a realist.... but who has Mayflower really played... CAC is a shell of its former self, Marshall is awful....
A case could be made that we are the best team they've played so far this season. 
I know we aren't world beaters but our kids don't need you coming on here predicting them to get beat down.

eldofan

Well u ask for opinion and I gave it. I'm actually hoping it will motivate them to prove me wrong .

Rida4Life

Quote from: eldofan on September 10, 2018, 11:43:38 am
Well u ask for opinion and I gave it. I'm actually hoping it will motivate them to prove me wrong .
Maybe so!

Bearden_Bear72

Respect to PC for making a tough starting schedule this year, but I think Mayflower is gonna run all over PC

cuz

Quote from: Bearden_Bear72 on September 10, 2018, 07:34:09 pm
Respect to PC for making a tough starting schedule this year, but I think Mayflower is gonna run all over PC
Im afraid that's a accurate projection....😉

Monsta

Twins should have about 400 yards combined, clock should be running after half time

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 10, 2018, 11:33:23 am
geez man.... I know you are a realist.... but who has Mayflower really played... CAC is a shell of its former self, Marshall is awful....
A case could be made that we are the best team they've played so far this season. 
I know we aren't world beaters but our kids don't need you coming on here predicting them to get beat down.

It's called being real, man. The twins are freaks. Deon will most likely have 300 yards rushing and atleast 5 TDs.

Bearden_Bear72

These twins really are no joke.  I think week one 1 of them was sick and missed the game.  His brother took control and ran for around 250(guessing, can't remember) and a few tds alone.  With both of the twins that run game is a nightmare for any team especially a mediocre 2A school

eldofan

Mayflower 38 Pc 8 halftime . The twins are for real

eldofan

Quote from: Rida4Life on September 10, 2018, 11:33:23 am
[/quote 52 to 8.  I was pretty close

Rida4Life

Congrats on that....  Just go back to ElDo..... your kid is probably one of the ones walking the hallways instead of playing.

Bearden_Bear72

Mayflower is no joke.  PC shouldn't hang heads on this L.  You won't play another offensive backfield as good as mayflowers

eldofan

September 14, 2018, 11:48:58 pm #14 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:30:46 am by eldofan
Quote from: Rida4Life on September 14, 2018, 11:00:17 pm
Congrats on that....  Just go back to ElDo..... your kid is probably one of the ones walking the hallways instead of playing.
no i have  girls u donkey . And as long as I'm a taxpayer I'll say what I wanna say. So don't respond to my comments ever Again if u can't take  reality. Do I want these kids to succeed ? Yes I do or   wouldn't  choose to live out and follow PC football . I wasn't a fan of this schedule . With a roster of 25 kids we don't have the tradition or depth to play top quality  3 A ball clubs. Until every male athlete in the school wants to play football then we need to stick to a 2 a competitive schedule.

Rida4Life

Nice.... name calling..... you fit the PC flighters from El Do to a T.

eldofan

September 15, 2018, 12:51:14 am #16 Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 12:54:35 am by eldofan
Funny u can talk about other teams and their issues but when someone is real u don't like it . Grow a pair man

Rida4Life

Quote from: eldofan on September 15, 2018, 12:51:14 am
Funny u can talk about other teams and their issues but when somehow is real u don't like it . Grow a pair man

No I just don't do well with people who talk crap about their own team.  Sounds like you don't have a vested interest.  Just a casual fan.... but then that's most of PC and part of the problem.
Is this team very good.... no.... absolutely not... but they don't need your negativity.
Especially with your screen name.  Go be an El Do fan.  There's plenty of negativity in PC already without yours.

eldofan

Dude my name is that bc I never changed it. I support the team but U know as well as i we aren't ready for mayflower and Dollarway . I liked  the Fouke and Foreman match ups. I can't understand the lack of interest in football out in Pc . I really thought Jacob and last year would spark an interest in football out in Pc but it hasn't . I feel bad for the kids that give it there all . I'm always going to be honest about what I see. Don't mistake it for negativity

Rida4Life

Fair enough..... I'm out.  Time to get ready for Hampton.
Here's hoping the Trojans come out ready for a war next week.

eldofan

Rida4Life

I get a little worked up... hard to watch the stands on Friday night and see a community that just doesn't get it.  Sad because I know some of the coaches and how much work they put in ...... and soooooo many people around here just don't care.
So my bad for coming down hard on you man!

eldofan

It's no problem I see the same thing and feel the same way . I'm very frustrated  esp this year with the lack of interest in football there . Hard to take it to the next level when for some reason the kids just don't care about football. I was told well over 20 kids tried out for basketball and several was turned away. I just wish every kid in PC cared about FB like the other sports. I truly feel bad for the guys out there giving it everything they got Mon thru Friday . I've know several parents with kids playing and we can't understand the lack of love for football in PC. The coaches and what few we have participating deserve better.

dawgpound

Y'all just don't get your hopes up for next week

eldofan

I'm realistic . We have a monsterous task ahead of us next week . It's Pc Hampton . This is always an emotionally filled game . The kids we give it their all

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas