• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fouke Basketball

Started by Headballcoach, November 11, 2014, 09:59:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Headballcoach

How are the Monsters going to do in BBall this year? Heard they have their 6th coach in 6 years. Can't have success like that. How is the new coach?

OB11

Arkansas State seems to be doing an ok job with their football coaches leaving year after year. ;D

But I know what you mean.  Hard to have success with that at the high school level in any sport.

Moonshiner

Headballcoach

Heard he is another Texas guy. Seems to be the place to go if you coached in Texas. Also heard he hasn't coached basketball in ten years.

Headballcoach

There is also a difference in new coaches at that level every year and high school.

Wheres your Defense

5 coaches in 5 years, when Coach Smith left cant seem to keep a Basketball Coach!!

Moonshiner

WildcatGrandpa13

Why are all the coaches leaving after one year?

Headballcoach

Because of the Fouke Monster. Its a crazy place.

Batman44

Along with the Tony Aalamo conundrum.

ARTexan

Steve Morris, is the new coach. 5 coaches in 5 years. Last years coach left because he wasn't very good. The coach before that was very good, left because of personal issues. Can't remember the other two! Smith was the best coach Fouke ever had. I think Morris will be a good fit. They beat Springhill 87-53 last night and he coached those boys hard all night. Hopefully we found one that wants to stick around for awhile!

ARTexan

Headballcoach, do u coach HS BB?

Headballcoach

He probably will stick around because he is buddies with the AD and the Football coach. No I don't. We will see how good they could be when they get into conference. Tough conference to win. Those 10th graders are the best that the school has to offer.

Headballcoach

Headballcoach

And winning against Spring Hill is like beating Trinity Christian or Umpire.

ARTexan

No, I don't coach, I have one of those 10th graders. The kids really seem to like Morris. I hope he stay around for a few years.

Headballcoach

I heard those tenth graders won more games last year than they ever had. SO how could he be a bad coach? I went to some of the Sr. High games last year and how is he supposed to win with one true basketball player? I have never watched a game with so many head cases. That boy that was a Junior last year is the best player that team had. No true bigs or any other threat hurts a team.

Bigboosy218

FOUKE is 5-1 after beating spring hill at home, maud twice(at home and in Redwater Tourny), then went on to beat out the host of the tourny, and beat Avery in a great game to win the Redwater Tourny championship game. These boys are excited and getting better everyday!

NWA Hawg

NWA Hawg

Wheres your Defense

Bradley in 1st game out of Football by 9!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas