• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Blue and Gold Games

Started by DOCHOLLIDAY7, October 04, 2014, 08:14:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DOCHOLLIDAY7

Anybody get to watch Bergmans Blue and Gold games?

Basketballfan13

Bergman won 5 of the 6 games

Bergman1820

I watched till about halftime of the Sr.Girls game. Both 7th grade teams looked good. 7th grade boys keep progressing and I will take a chance and say they make state all 3 years of high school. The Jr.High boys look really good. They will be very successful. Jr.Girls might win a game or two this season. Sr.High girls seem a bit small, but have some good shooters and I think they play well defensively.

DOCHOLLIDAY7

How good are the junior high boys compared to Valley Springs junior high squad?

HawgDaddy

I reffed most of the games...none of the teams will be bad.  A lot of the games were ugly because when you split the squads they really couldn't run many plays.   Jr. girls won't be bad, they were missing at least 1 player Friday night, but they have 7 or 8 girls who can play.    Jr. boys have some young talent, but are very small.  Three 7th grade boys will probably get playing time, which usually isn't good in jr. high.  Sr. girls will get after you defensively, but are also small.  If they shoot well and rebound well, they could finish 2nd.  Sr. boys impressed me the most, they will be better than expected.  Attitude and chemistry will probably determine how good they can be.  They shot it extremely well Friday night.  They also will get after you defensively.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas