• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

( New Poll) 2006 6A East Best QB

Started by BD Baby, December 12, 2005, 11:13:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Who will be the 6A East's Most Valuable QB?

Hubbard of Jacksonville
8 (33.3%)
Parker of Forrest City
0 (0%)
Haynes of Mtn. Home
3 (12.5%)
Rowden of Searcy
1 (4.2%)
Delta Cleary of Jonesboro
8 (33.3%)
? West Memphis
4 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: January 19, 2006, 09:14:02 am

OurLadyOfSorrow

Quote from: SHbluestar on April 05, 2006, 10:38:37 am
No i was chillin with Jacksonville's ladies but then I left them cuz they were too ghetto
just because jacksonville girls would beat the crap out of your stupid rear.

JvilleDevils

Quote from: OurLadyOfSorrow on April 06, 2006, 11:32:35 pm
No i was chillin with Jacksonville's ladies but then I left them cuz they were too ghetto
just because jacksonville girls would beat the crap out of your stupid butt.

:D

powerlifter90

Quote from: BEAST FROM THE EAST on April 06, 2006, 11:33:37 pm
Quote from: OurLadyOfSorrow on April 06, 2006, 11:32:35 pm
just because jacksonville girls would beat the crap out of your stupid butt.

DOH!   OWNED

:D

SHbluestar

Thats not what happened when they tried to fight our gurls... U can ask anyone. They got whooped from 8:00 to 3:45... the whole day

JvilleDevils

Never said anything about "YOUR" girls. I believe she said YOU?

OurLadyOfSorrow

Quote from: SHbluestar on April 11, 2006, 09:25:11 pm
Thats not what happened when they tried to fight our gurls... U can ask anyone. They got whooped from 8:00 to 3:45... the whole day
Exactly who fought your girls? Give me some names please.
And they fought for 7 hours 45 minutes straight?
Most fights only last about 15 seconds.

jordan2456

Quote from: BUGEATERS on December 15, 2005, 10:59:11 am
Quote from: football0622 on December 15, 2005, 09:56:52 am
Iam saying King is going to be great or anything like that if you would of finished reading then you would of saw the "if" after what i said about him. About the 2nd stupidest comment, who do they have coming back if you can tell me and show some prove of why these people can contribute then i could see why it would be the stupidest comment but until you can do that i stick with my comment.

Evidently you don't know as much about the Jax football program as you think. With the O they are running a BIG play guy in the sense of the word is not all that important. You throw the ball on short routes and work it down the field, if you break a big one that's great. If you want to compare it to SD you can, SD went deep when they wanted to, but most of their passes where screens and stuff in the flats. Jax likes to do the same when they can or hand the ball off. Saying "DA" comments like seborn and akins will have to "carry" the team shows your lack of knowledge of what's going on inside the field house.

Hazees (sp?) will be a BIG play guy, with his size and speed all he needs is time
King, with some "attitude" changes and some work with the tennis ball machine this kids potential is only limited by him
Mattison, I promise everyone reading this that he will return for two-a-days at 160+, possession receiver or not, his weight is the only thing holding him back

Mattison weighs like 120 pds... how is he going to put on 40 more?

jordan2456

April 13, 2006, 01:12:55 am #107 Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 01:14:54 am by jordan2456
Daniel Hubbard has never even come close to a 4.8.
Quote from: SHbluestar on March 29, 2006, 01:12:50 pm
well he ain't ever gonna run that again.....

jordan2456

April 13, 2006, 01:13:42 am #108 Last Edit: April 13, 2006, 01:16:36 am by jordan2456
Quote from: Cabot Hater on March 23, 2006, 03:30:38 pm
Daniel can throw like 75 yards
Hubbard can throw way farther than that... he can stand out the back of one end zone and throw it through the uprights on one side of the field and then through the uprights on the other side of the field... Daniel Hubbard is god.

powerlifter90

Mattison weighs like 120 pds... how is he going to put on 40 more?

mattison weighs 140 right now, he's taking the summer to just hit the weights and put on size, he's on a good program and knows the correct way to do the exercises.  He could put on 15 if he eats and lifts the way I told him.  You know if some of the baseball team would lift/workout/learn to hit, as much as the talk crap on FF, they wouldn't be 6-20 right now. 

Hub ran a 4.8 in 9th grade

PATRIOTPLAYER54

HOW IS SOMEONE GOING TO SAY WEST MEMPHIS WHEN NO ONE KNOW WHO THERE QB WILL BE . THE ONLY ONE THEY HAVE IS SUPPOSBLY BARRET OSWALT AND IF HE IS THE STARTER I WILL FALL OUT LAUGHING.

powerlifter90

Quote from: PATRIOTPLAYER54 on April 13, 2006, 09:12:06 am
HOW IS SOMEONE GOING TO SAY WEST MEMPHIS WHEN NO ONE KNOW WHO THERE QB WILL BE . THE ONLY ONE THEY HAVE IS SUPPOSBLY BARRET OSWALT AND IF HE IS THE STARTER I WILL FALL OUT LAUGHING.

OH shut up and leave WM alone.  everyone knows that Marion hates WM and visa versa, the big difference is WM has actually won something and Marion.............. well I hear that they are casting Joe Dirt II there

PATRIOTPLAYER54

yeah thats a good one but who is there qb they dont have one so who wioll hand the ball off to teddy and kevin that is they only thing they can do and everyone knows it.just like jax dont have a oline in front of atkins or whoever else you have back there.so dont tell me when to shutup becouse

JvilleDevils

Quote from: PATRIOTPLAYER54 on April 13, 2006, 11:17:33 am
so who wioll hand the ball off to teddy and kevin that is they only thing they can do and everyone knows it.

That's all they've been doing for quite some time now...They'll be fine.

Quote from: PATRIOTPLAYER54 on April 13, 2006, 11:17:33 am
just like jax dont have a oline in front of atkins or whoever else you have back there.

We see who doesn't have an oline when fall comes around...Our offense is perfect for who is on the line quick strong linemen. Too bad Big Nick broke his foot....

GoldenLion30

Quote from: jordan2456 on April 13, 2006, 01:12:55 am
Quote from: SHbluestar on March 29, 2006, 01:12:50 pm
well he ain't ever gonna run that again.....
Who ever this is needs to go some where else and talk crap..................Especially if it is who I think it is.

reddevillineman79

thats ok because he will be back by summer ball and we still have me mcnerlin walker murray and alexander. also lets not forget Mississippi.

SHbluestar

Marion is gonna hand it to Jacksonville next year

reddevillineman79

SHbluestar

Naw i was just playing but u can't say they're not good b/c we haven't really seen them in person yet

PATRIOTPLAYER54

exactly that is the only reason i talk is we dont get respect but next year we are gonna try and show the state but you wont see me on here during the season that is when i focus on one thing and one thing only.

dannyj

reddevillineman79

yea i am a homer i am going with hubbard.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas