• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

7A West game of the week... Bentonville at Springdale

Started by Razorback Red, October 19, 2018, 10:27:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorback Red

A BHS win and they clinch at least the 2-seed, a Sdale win and things get messy. 

Sdale has lost both big games they've played so far, so they'll be hungry and give BHS their best shot.  BHS did not play great this week, so should have a tough week of practice to iron some things out and get healthy. 

I'll go Tigers by 14. 

WestTiger

After watching much of the Springdale game tonight, they did not look good.  I agree they could give Bentonville a game but I think the Tigers will win it by double digits.

Razorback Red

October 21, 2018, 01:28:18 pm #2 Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 02:04:36 pm by Razorback Red
Horrible news for Sdale losing their Sr QB for the season, makes this game less interesting.  Not to look ahead to week 10, but that VB game will be huge for Sdale for playoff seeding.  They can still get the 4-seed and host a 1st round game. 

As for this week, I'll increase my original pick from BHS by 14 to BHS by 20+. 

WestTiger

Spider2 Y Banana

I thought the SPG Defense looked good in the first half of the West game, but they absolutely fell apart in the second half.   Tigers should roll in this one, now with the Dogs QB on the shelf, as long as they don't start looking ahead to West next week. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas