• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

clarendon basketball 2018

Started by da greatest bigbaby, November 12, 2018, 06:43:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ctucker

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on December 09, 2018, 08:42:15 am
Yea but England also beat y'all and Stuttgart who destroyed y'all big baby
England has earned some recognition early! Congrats England!

da greatest bigbaby

December 09, 2018, 12:29:07 pm #101 Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 12:41:14 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Dogg we whip'd on 30-0 marked tree last season remember  when yaw couldn't hang with em in the regular season conference game lol yaw beat em after we wore em out an drained em soo yaw show us something that matter like December 20th an I'm sure coach Hudson will let em fly this time like we did on mtn pine by 30 that's just a sample of what's in store for yaw   lol didn't really want 2 cause 90-50 games would drain the young lions an take away from our tough d I see coach let em fly in mccrory Friday nite 85-45 wow lol but can't be taken l's on average teams noo mercy we the best  lol an Fox England beat Stuttgart an Clarendon an went in 2 OT with the  load'd mtn pine squad lol  don't that seem fishy 2 yaw that's like Clarendon beat'n Duke then lose'n 2 mtn pine some stuff is just  self explanatory an it ain't missed free-throws lol this isn't the 1st time we loss 2 England down their a couple of years ago we lost 2 em down their an I think they had 1 day of hoop practice an their star player was out picture that then later they got drum'd by jville Lh we destroyed em twice an by 15 in clarendon conference champs 1 seed again lol but anywhoo it's just a tourney we got plenty of those kinda of hardware on display pine bluff tourney, dewitt, carlisle,hazen, magnet cove, mt Ida regional tourney ect an soo many more tell england get a few more tourney w's then Holla lol  we earned ours fair an square year after year  lol

Ctucker

December 09, 2018, 12:39:54 pm #102 Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 12:41:38 pm by Ctucker
They won state last year moron and the year before that and the year before that! Win one then run your mouth!

FoxandHound34

I'm sure England's real worried about y'all christmas tournament hardware. Maybe y'all arent as good as you'd like to think.

Dogg

December 09, 2018, 02:21:02 pm #104 Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 02:23:26 pm by Dogg
Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 09, 2018, 12:29:07 pm
Dogg we whip'd on 30-0 marked tree last season remember  when yaw couldn't hang with em in the regular season conference game lol yaw beat em after we wore em out an drained em soo yaw show us something that matter like December 20th an I'm sure coach Hudson will let em fly this time like we did on mtn pine by 30 that's just a sample of what's in store for yaw   lol didn't really want 2 cause 90-50 games would drain the young lions an take away from our tough d I see coach let em fly in mccrory Friday nite 85-45 wow lol but can't be taken l's on average teams noo mercy we the best  lol an Fox England beat Stuttgart an Clarendon an went in 2 OT with the  load'd mtn pine squad lol  don't that seem fishy 2 yaw that's like Clarendon beat'n Duke then lose'n 2 mtn pine some stuff is just  self explanatory an it ain't missed free-throws lol this isn't the 1st time we loss 2 England down their a couple of years ago we lost 2 em down their an I think they had 1 day of hoop practice an their star player was out picture that then later they got drum'd by jville Lh we destroyed em twice an by 15 in clarendon conference champs 1 seed again lol but anywhoo it's just a tourney we got plenty of those kinda of hardware on display pine bluff tourney, dewitt, carlisle,hazen, magnet cove, mt Ida regional tourney ect an soo many more tell england get a few more tourney w's then Holla lol  we earned ours fair an square year after year  lol
🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 State titles are not won in the regular season

da greatest bigbaby

Fox ask mtn pine by 30 blowout lol an we have whip'd stuttgart an England soo many times we for got 2 get up we will be ready nxt time noo mercy  lol but rite now we got no. 8 bay Tuesday back 2 business lions by 20 lol

MomaLion

Different games and different days.  We played like crap against Stuttgart and England and Pine played like crap against Stuttgart and Clarendon.  Still a ton of basketball to play before we get a clear idea of this year's contenders.  We are a young team but will be just fine.  :)

Ctucker

I think people give him hard time because he don't make much sense and y'all will not give anyone credit when they beat Clarendon it's always we missed Free throws and we were flat! Well England beat y'all and Stuttgart you remember they beat y'all pretty good! Just give England credit!

Ctucker

Meant to put this on the other thread!

bdubyab60

Quote from: Ctucker on December 10, 2018, 08:51:25 am
I think people give him hard time because he don't make much sense and y'all will not give anyone credit when they beat Clarendon it's always we missed Free throws and we were flat! Well England beat y'all and Stuttgart you remember they beat y'all pretty good! Just give England credit!
Whipped em. Regular season champs baby

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on December 10, 2018, 08:52:55 am
Meant to put this on the other thread!

I have not said anything negative about England or Stuttgart.  In fact, I believe i've been quite complimentary to everyone in the England Classic.

KINGC

Let them talk. We like that negative energy towards our program. Bring on the adversity let them put us down so we can come back up harder then ever. Clarendon has achieved the past 5 years in terms of winning games. Yes, we have lost the title it hurted to make it to the big show and lose. But our kids and coach are preparing to make it to the big dance again. And leave no doubt we will be ready. And I want to say our young men and fans are overall humble. You guys look at what big baby have to say on his threads entirely too much and get delusional like this man really reflects our character down here in Clarendon. Congratulations to the teams that beat us I wish them well but we are a manchine and we will keep pushing to the very end. #BattleReady #LionPride

MomaLion

Well said...also, we're a few years into rebuilding our peewee program and the future is very bright...add to that the brand new gym that's being built.  We're preparing not only for this season but for many seasons to come.  Exciting things are happening in Clarendon.  Haters gonna Hate  :)

bdubyab60

If he would quit calling everyone else garbage and claiming championships that haven't been won then ok. But he won't. Yeah we know he's talking crap but his logic it in is ignorant. Heck he's basically claiming a title from last year because they beat MT. Where's the hardware at. Basically trying to talk Clarendon in to titles. And most all of the comebacks are directed at him. And there's always some reason Clarendon lost and it never has anything to do with the other team.

Everyone knows Clarendon has been good for a while now. We are also sure they play hard just like most every team that plays on game night.

Seriously Earle gets beat, Clarendon gonna win the title. Successful regular seasons are good. But ask any of those players what they would rather have. The real deal or the mythical one that big boober is giving out

Dogg

Over in NEA no one gives a hoot about regular season success

KINGC

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 11, 2018, 06:13:36 am
If he would quit calling everyone else garbage and claiming championships that haven't been won then ok. But he won't. Yeah we know he's talking crap but his logic it in is ignorant. Heck he's basically claiming a title from last year because they beat MT. Where's the hardware at. Basically trying to talk Clarendon in to titles. And most all of the comebacks are directed at him. And there's always some reason Clarendon lost and it never has anything to do with the other team.

Everyone knows Clarendon has been good for a while now. We are also sure they play hard just like most every team that plays on game night.

Seriously Earle gets beat, Clarendon gonna win the title. Successful regular seasons are good. But ask any of those players what they would rather have. The real deal or the mythical one that big boober is giving out
We want the real thing we know regular season doesn't mean much without the ring but it's still an accomplishment just not the biggest accomplishment. And we know that other teams are just as talented as our young man. We are blessed and thankful to be among the best no doubt. Also I want to say why not just stop reading his thread he's a grown man which means me,you, or anyone else can't stop him from saying what's on his mind. But I want you all to know we at Clarendon respect Earle, Marked Tree, and any other potential victors of the state title.

MomaLion

Same here. Honestly,  the vast majority of our community are humble and know that each game is important. I respect every team until one gives me cause not to.

AR Ball Junkie

I had the chance to watch Clarendon a few times last season.  Very good team.  Not sure what this year holds but hope to see them on the hardwood sometime soon.     

Dogg

Quote from: KINGC on December 11, 2018, 09:09:04 am
We want the real thing we know regular season doesn't mean much without the ring but it's still an accomplishment just not the biggest accomplishment. And we know that other teams are just as talented as our young man. We are blessed and thankful to be among the best no doubt. Also I want to say why not just stop reading his thread he's a grown man which means me,you, or anyone else can't stop him from saying what's on his mind. But I want you all to know we at Clarendon respect Earle, Marked Tree, and any other potential victors of the state title.
Maybe some of the Clarendon posters should check him the next time he post something stupid. If somebody from Earle does I'll be the first to check them about it. Whether they stop or not I'll continue to check em

da greatest bigbaby

December 11, 2018, 06:54:50 pm #119 Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 09:20:33 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Bdub I never called any team garbage I said Clarendon is still a powerhouse an England was not they just started hoop'n bout 5 years ago they went 0 an something not 2 long ago lol now that they beat the mighty Clarendon lions a few times doesn't make them world beaters lol an actually if they were in our conference the past 10 years their status would be 5th behind Clarendon Brinkley Augusta Marvell bottom feeders actually  lol an their status now is 2nd behind mtn pine in their conference overall we the best lol yaw drag on with England until yaw win Dogg an bdub lol we got 20 more games an finna whip on them bay boys 2nite go lions lol

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 11, 2018, 06:54:50 pm
Bdub I never called any team garbage I said Clarendon is still a powerhouse an England was not they just started hoop'n bout 5 years ago they went 0 an something not 2 long ago lol now that they beat the mighty Clarendon lions a few times doesn't make them world beaters lol an actually if they were in our conference the past 10 years their status would be 5th behind Clarendon Brinkley Augusta Marvell bottom feeders actually  lol an their status now is 2nd behind mtn pine in their conference overall we the best lol yaw drag on with England until yaw win Dogg an bdub lol we got 20 more games an finna on them bay boys 2nite go lions lol
. I think MT Pine is 1a!

Ctucker

Just looked it up they are 1a! So if England is behind them we're does that put y'all seeing how England beat y'all!

Lions84

I remember Clarendon losing game in the playoffs due to a scorers table error!

Ctucker

Yes y'all got cheated another excuse!

KINGC

And we lost!!! We are beatable good job on Bay part one kid looked very good could shoot from anywhere. Big Baby it's time for you to realize these games aren't written in stone. Thanks MommaLion for streaming the game. Refs weren't all that but that ain't the reason we lost. We aren't playing our usual game hoping Coach can get them back right. Earle and Marked tree or any other team similar to us shouldn't have a problem with these guys though they are not quick so my advice is run and gun.

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 11, 2018, 06:54:50 pm
Bdub I never called any team garbage I said Clarendon is still a powerhouse an England was not they just started hoop'n bout 5 years ago they went 0 an something not 2 long ago lol now that they beat the mighty Clarendon lions a few times doesn't make them world beaters lol an actually if they were in our conference the past 10 years their status would be 5th behind Clarendon Brinkley Augusta Marvell bottom feeders actually  lol an their status now is 2nd behind mtn pine in their conference overall we the best lol yaw drag on with England until yaw win Dogg an bdub lol we got 20 more games an finna whip on them bay boys 2nite go lions lol
England still has more TITLES than Clarendon as well. Wouldn't you consider bottom feeders equal to garbage. You contradict yourself every other sentence. You just said you got beat by a bottom feeder?

And you can drag on about your regular season wins. Whipped em this and whipped em that. Every game. Lose and it's cheated or we didn't do this or that. Never credit to the other team.

Earle, England, EPC and MT all have titles in the case. 3 of them just as many if not more conference, regional and tourney titles than Clarendon. And I can't remember Clarendon doing to much in post season except for getting beat by teams up north for years. Beat by EPC alone 3 or 4 times.

Drive down the road to one of those places and see what the real hardware looks like

Dogg

What happened to Clarendon up at Bay tonight

Sugeknight

KINGC

Quote from: Dogg on December 11, 2018, 10:15:10 pm
What happened to Clarendon up at Bay tonight
Shots weren't falling when we needed them to. And our defense at the start of the game till about the 3rd was not that good. The Refs weren't good also but that isn't the reason we lost we shot ourselves in the foot honestly. Simply put though Bay was the better team tonight for they got the W. But Earle shouldn't have a problem with them on y'all court just run and gun. Now, if you guys are going to their court I'll advise you tell your guys to not reach at all or be very careful playing defense. They also have a kid with crazy range he can pull up from halfcourt if he wanted to it looked like. At the end though Bay started to fold had a chance to tie but we turned it over right at the rim.

da greatest bigbaby

December 11, 2018, 11:06:09 pm #129 Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 11:37:25 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Yaw  still  mouth'n bout our england game wow  lol guys we have won 2 more game after that whip'd on mccrory by 36 an mtn pine by 31 an  got another 30 or 40 pt blowout against load'd cross co Friday yaw catch up  lol an almost  had another 1 2nite on the  road @ bay a non conference game we loss by 3 58-55 them refs up that way need 2 be fired lol an bdub  I got yaw epc as a win for us OK lol Ima say we go bout  25-5 maybe 25-6   an win the 2a state title lol an Tucker mtn pine is 1a by 31 here ot Vs England lol

Ctucker

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 11, 2018, 11:06:09 pm
Yaw  still  mouth'n bout our england game wow  lol guys we have won 2 more game after that whip'd on mccrory by 36 an mtn pine by 31 an  got another 30 or 40 pt blowout against load'd cross co Friday yaw catch up  lol an almost  had another 1 2nite on the  road @ bay a non conference game we loss by 3 58-55 them refs up that way need 2 be fired lol an bdub  I got yaw epc as a win for us OK lol Ima say we go bout  25-5 maybe 25-6   an win the 2a state title lol an Tucker mtn pine is 1a by 31 here ot Vs England lol
. You are not moving on very good you forgot the Bay lose!

Ctucker

I'm sure you have a bunch of excuses for it though!

MomaLion

Another very competitive game. Gotta clean up some things still but no worries.

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 11, 2018, 11:06:09 pm
EPC will lose several games this year. But I ain't on here bragging about stuff we haven't done. Unlike someone else. And we've played against those same refs for years.

Haven't even seen a ballgame this year. If Clarendon comes to Lepanto I'll come watch your great Lions and I'll let you know if you have a contender. Cause beating us this year shouldn't take to much by what I hear. But I'm sure you'll gloat about it. But if you get up to Lepanto or Earle. Check the trophy case so you can see what a real success looks like. Take a photo so once you fail to win it all yet again it will remind you of what could have been

MomaLion

It's just a matter of time until we do win a state title.  We've really only been competitive the last 6 years or so.  Since then, our peewee program has been revived and has a great group of volunteers molding them into future Lions and Lady Lions.  We've also come to have a level of expectation out of our teams.  This years team is very young but very talented...will we go all the way?  Who knows.  If we limit our mistakes and play full out every game, it could happen. 
I know that these replies are mostly aimed at BigBaby and honestly he's just trying to get some chatter going and get the kids fired up.  I think most of y'all know that the vast majority of our community are humble and thankful for the success we've had these last years.  Building a program takes time and dedication...we are definitely on the right track.

birddawg1986

Quote from: MomaLion on December 13, 2018, 12:09:57 am
It's just a matter of time until we do win a state title.  We've really only been competitive the last 6 years or so.  Since then, our peewee program has been revived and has a great group of volunteers molding them into future Lions and Lady Lions.  We've also come to have a level of expectation out of our teams.  This years team is very young but very talented...will we go all the way?  Who knows.  If we limit our mistakes and play full out every game, it could happen. 
I know that these replies are mostly aimed at BigBaby and honestly he's just trying to get some chatter going and get the kids fired up.  I think most of y'all know that the vast majority of our community are humble and thankful for the success we've had these last years.  Building a program takes time and dedication...we are definitely on the right track.
Man that 2014-15 team was loaded. I thought that was Clarendon's year. Had some BIG wins that year vs bigger schools. Mineral Springs definitely pulled the biggest upset that I've seen in 2A state in many years. Playing in the new conference is like state tournament every night. Might win some might lose some but all the teams will be prepared for tournament time.

bdubyab60

Quote from: MomaLion on December 13, 2018, 12:09:57 am
Maybe one day. Maybe even this year who knows. Took EPC a few tries to finally pool through. PA put us out like 3 years in a row before we won the first one.

Sugeknight

Regardless of whether Clarendon wins or not, someone from the town needs to get Big Baby off the internet bragging about a team being so great and unbeatable and every time they prove to be normal and get beat he always goes back to a recent victory over a non-competitive team that the Lions beat by 30 or so to redirect his nonsense bragging. And whats worst is it's always a bad game from Clarendon and never we just got our tails handed to us from MomaLion and I don't know who is more ridiculous because do to the fact that Clarendon has never won anything, why do you all even think you deserve a whole tread to talk about a hype that always ends in a let down season. 

da greatest bigbaby

December 13, 2018, 07:25:39 pm #138 Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 08:42:33 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Yaw don't start I said the lions should go 30-4 now it's bout 25-6 an it's not because of the bay loss on the road cause the lions record would still be the same if they' were in the 6a pine bluff tourney their schedule is a lil tougher  I'm just the messenger'r lol yaw redirect that 2 coach Hudson them staff  lol an I said they should beat epc on the road an go 2-2 vs the  top programs  marked tree earle England not sure on the mountain home tourney don't have their opponent yet on deck an moma I don't have any answers for their 3  early losses but I know it's not free throws lol

Lions84

Yep 2014-15 Team was Loaded and it a Shame they didn't win it all!

da greatest bigbaby

December 13, 2018, 11:48:50 pm #140 Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 11:57:18 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Yaw still mouth'n bout a few losses bdub earle won it last season with I think 9 l's lol an we gonna win it with few'r l's then that an new dude  don't yaw  be flipping back an forward trying 2 hop back on either lol talk'n bout I told you lol we finna destroy load'd cross co Friday @ Clarendon by 30 then gone punish earle on off next week by 10 lol an bdub who is PA? Yaw  got lucky an won them titles with monk other than that epc was average in hoops an mostly a football program  lol an 2  the new guy if yaw are looking for something else other then a title for the mighty  Clarendon high lions then yaw will have 2 keep walk'n momalion had a thread  lol an my Thread is in 1st with over 4k views in 1 month the earle thread don't lay it down like big baby OK big e them got them all old titles an ineligible players  lol  an man we don't have time  be average rite now OK lol we got the 2a player of the year 6'6 Malik player of week 6'4 Rodd an 1st team'r all tourney  sharp shooter jr Bonner now if we can't get done with that then something is wrong an don't yaw be flipping Friday we still the best  lol   but anywhoo lions by 30 over cc

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on December 11, 2018, 07:04:45 pm
. I think MT Pine is 1a!
They are 1a and a good 1a and I can admit that either we played them on an off night or they were just really on when they played England...night and day.

MomaLion

Quote from: Ctucker on December 11, 2018, 07:52:23 pm
Yes y'all got cheated another excuse!

How is it an excuse...it's a documented fact.  Yes, we should have been far enough ahead that it wouldn't matter but the fact is that that error cost us from advancing in state on a year when we were virtually unstoppable.  It's in the past and most of us are over it but it still stings...especially to that group of young men.  If you can sit there and say that you'd be fine with that outcome if it were WCC, you'd be lying.

MomaLion

Quote from: AR Ball Junkie on December 11, 2018, 05:31:40 pm
I had the chance to watch Clarendon a few times last season.  Very good team.  Not sure what this year holds but hope to see them on the hardwood sometime soon.     

We are very young this year but have the talent to go far.  We have one of the best if not the best player in 2A as well as some very good teammates...we'll do fine.  Still ironing out some problem areas but by post season, they'll be ready.

MomaLion

Quote from: KINGC on December 11, 2018, 08:37:00 pm
And we lost!!! We are beatable good job on Bay part one kid looked very good could shoot from anywhere. Big Baby it's time for you to realize these games aren't written in stone. Thanks MommaLion for streaming the game. Refs weren't all that but that ain't the reason we lost. We aren't playing our usual game hoping Coach can get them back right. Earle and Marked tree or any other team similar to us shouldn't have a problem with these guys though they are not quick so my advice is run and gun.
You're very welcome and yes, we missed soooo many easy shots.  Just haven't found our groove yet.
That one player was freaking awesome to watch lol...he could shoot from anywhere on the court.  Not sure why we weren't running on them the whole game.  The few bursts we had were what kept us in the game.  I'm sure Coach is just looking for the right fit for this group of players and looking to the post season when we may have to play a slow tempo game...that's been a problem for us in the past.

MomaLion

Quote from: birddawg1986 on December 13, 2018, 10:21:21 am
Man that 2014-15 team was loaded. I thought that was Clarendon's year. Had some BIG wins that year vs bigger schools. Mineral Springs definitely pulled the biggest upset that I've seen in 2A state in many years. Playing in the new conference is like state tournament every night. Might win some might lose some but all the teams will be prepared for tournament time.

I agree on both...we definitely felt that loss lol.  I really think we will be a much better team this season because of the new conference.  The old one was full of easy wins and we had to go to tournaments and schedule far off nonconference games to get some real play time.

bdubyab60

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on December 13, 2018, 11:48:50 pm
Yaw still mouth'n bout a few losses bdub earle won it last season with I think 9 l's lol an we gonna win it with few'r l's then that an new dude  don't yaw  be flipping back an forward trying 2 hop back on either lol talk'n bout I told you lol we finna destroy load'd cross co Friday @ Clarendon by 30 then gone punish earle on off next week by 10 lol an bdub who is PA? Yaw  got lucky an won them titles with monk other than that epc was average in hoops an mostly a football program  lol an 2  the new guy if yaw are looking for something else other then a title for the mighty  Clarendon high lions then yaw will have 2 keep walk'n momalion had a thread  lol an my Thread is in 1st with over 4k views in 1 month the earle thread don't lay it down like big baby OK big e them got them all old titles an ineligible players  lol  an man we don't have time  be average rite now OK lol we got the 2a player of the year 6'6 Malik player of week 6'4 Rodd an 1st team'r all tourney  sharp shooter jr Bonner now if we can't get done with that then something is wrong an don't yaw be flipping Friday we still the best  lol   but anywhoo lions by 30 over cc
You have no clue what your talking about. Lucky lol. First title we were in 3A. Pulaski Academy was ruling the roost back then in 3A. Get you a history book fool. EPC first title was one of the best teams to ever come through this state. Finished 32-1, average margin of victory 30 points. The conference itself had all 4 teams in the quarterfinals. 3 teams in the semis. We mercy ruled every team in the star tourney. Including PA who was on a 50 plus game win streak. That's not lucky. That's dominant.

Second title no one played us within 15 until the final against JC and we were up the entire game.

Third title. No Madden and no Monk. Put your Lions to the rail in the semis and win that one.

So we were pretty darn good. We did choke away a title the following year to CEdar Ridge. And we remember what they did the following year to Clarendon.

You see you just run your mouth. Either lie or are ignorant about facts. I give you credit though you are consistent and continually choke like your team.

And Earle is one of the most consistent programs out there. Old titles really? Yiu just say crap to say it.

I hope Clarendon wins so your jibberish will finally mean something, maybe. But they probably won't. Right now I'll take the field over Clarendon in post season every day of the week.

It could so much better if you knew what you were talking about. Just lost to a Bay team that not even gonna win 1A.

bdubyab60

And got my repeat year opponents mixed up. Second title was Parker's Chapel. Don't think anyone played us within 15 points. 3 rd title was JC without a Maden or a Monk. Those games were close.

But nothing lucky. Those teams were good

MomaLion

Quote from: bdubyab60 on December 13, 2018, 03:23:51 pm
Maybe one day. Maybe even this year who knows. Took EPC a few tries to finally pool through. PA put us out like 3 years in a row before we won the first one.
EPC put us out 2 years in a row lol.

MomaLion

Quote from: Sugeknight on December 13, 2018, 06:16:28 pm
Regardless of whether Clarendon wins or not, someone from the town needs to get Big Baby off the internet bragging about a team being so great and unbeatable and every time they prove to be normal and get beat he always goes back to a recent victory over a non-competitive team that the Lions beat by 30 or so to redirect his nonsense bragging. And whats worst is it's always a bad game from Clarendon and never we just got our tails handed to us from MomaLion and I don't know who is more ridiculous because do to the fact that Clarendon has never won anything, why do you all even think you deserve a whole tread to talk about a hype that always ends in a let down season.
Well it's poster like you that contribute to make the thread lol.  If we get beat then we just get beat.  I never mind getting beat if it's a fair game and we've done our best.  This year we haven't gotten everything rolling yet and have been beaten and will probably be beaten again.  The fact is that we have yet to play a good solid game and get beaten.  Yes, those teams were better that day, I have no trouble admitting that...BUT that doesn't mean that they are a better team as a whole.  The same goes for teams that we beat...they could be having a bad game as well and we were better that day...not necessarily a better team as a whole.
For example, I saw Mtn Pine play HARD against England and if we'd played them our first or second game in that series, I'm not sure we would have won with how we played.  One night 3, we were clicking and Mtn Pine was not and we got the win.
The majority of our losses have been very close games and missed free throws or easy layups can cost us the win just as it can cost any team the win.  I'm generally very open about our short comings.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas