• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The 07 Booneville Bearcats

Started by "SHOWKILLER", November 17, 2007, 10:16:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

"SHOWKILLER"

This was a good season. You guys made a great stride in getting things back. I know you played each game with integrity and a genuine love for the game. Remember each triumph and each defeat. The lessons you have learned this season will help you later in life. Booneville has a lot to be proud of but it is the Bearcats we are the proudest of all. As a fan I can truly say I enjoyed every minute. Stand tall and be proud of who you are and what you have accomplished and remember we are "Family".

bigbro83

From an Ozark Hillbilly:
Great season guys, we were pulling for you guys, and I think you guys were pulling for us too (I hope). You represent tradition in the 4A-4, and the 4A in general....ask anyone.  I was sorry to hear of the loss because we hate Nashville as much as you guys.  I know the score was lopsided at the final horn, but I know Booneville Football better than that and I know that never during that game, not even a moment, did you ever give up the fight!  Great season boys!
we'll see ya next year
much appriciation from an Ozark Hillbillies fan and former player

OHS Football

Quick question...what happened to Waters and Emory?

hoghigh

Quote from: OHS Football on November 17, 2007, 02:46:33 pm
Quick question...what happened to Waters and Emory?

Emery strained his knee last week against Marriana, did not play against Nashville.  Our back up FB, Micheal Samuelhalsip messed his knee up in practice the week of Ozark and he could not play.  We moved a HB, Mike Goff to Fb and he got his knee strained in the 1st quarter at Nashville.  Waters got hurt before half at Nashville.  He was tackled and bent his leg and hip wrong.  Thought it was possibly a broken femur or tailbone break.  So far, after all the test last night, it appears he tore some muscle tissue in the hip. 

Bearcat91

Man we lost our first and second string fullbacks, our first string running back and another running back in 2 games. Tough to overcome that when your a running team.

wfs66

Congrats from Ozark for one heck of a season. I hope and pray that the injuries to everyone will heal and have no long lasting effects.

If there is anything the fans from Ozark would like is for week 10, there be an undefeated Ozark playing an undefeated Booneville year in and year out... that would be Shangri-La...

bearcat1983

No shame at all this football season.Boys hang your head high and be ready for next year.Now lets support our basketball bearcats.

scrappermom46

Quote from: bearcat1983 on November 18, 2007, 06:31:58 pm
No shame at all this football season.Boys hang your head high and be ready for next year.Now lets support our basketball bearcats.
You Bearcats did an awesome job making it into the playoffs, there is no shame for the football season, like I have told other teams there are other teams that would love to be where ya'll were. So yes I agree, hang your heads high and be proud of yourself. I also am praying for the Water's boy and hope he is going to be okay. :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas