• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Marianna

Started by #1 Trojan, July 01, 2007, 10:00:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HOW FAR WILL THE MARIANNA TROJANS GET THIS YEAR?

NOT EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS
4 (30.8%)
DISTRICT CHAMPS
0 (0%)
FIRST ROUND OF PLAYOFFS
8 (61.5%)
CONFERENCE CHAMPS
1 (7.7%)
STATE CHAMPS
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

#1 Trojan

I THINK STATE CHAMPS

policeman

Quote from: #1 Trojan on July 01, 2007, 10:00:48 pm
I THINK STATE CHAMPS

Man, if you think you can compete with Nashville, Warren, CAC, Stuttgart, and Dollarway, there is something wrong with you.

ASU Rugby

If you are going to make this thread you need to delete the other one you made. Nobody wants this board cluttered up with threads about Marianna.

#1 Trojan

WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU REPPING CUZ I REP MARIANNA.SO WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

policeman

Quote from: #1 Trojan on July 01, 2007, 10:07:43 pm
WHO ARE YOU? WHO ARE YOU REPPING CUZ I REP MARIANNA.SO WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK.
Listen up man, you are new to this board.  You have two threads almost the same, you need to delete one and post more on the other.  Its good that you representing for Marianna, but you need to go by it in a mature matter.

0Super_Scrapper7

Quote from: policeman on July 01, 2007, 10:14:31 pm
Quote from: #1 Trojan on July 01, 2007, 10:07:43 pm
Listen up man, you are new to this board.  You have two threads almost the same, you need to delete one and post more on the other.  Its good that you representing for Marianna, but you need to go by it in a mature matter.
What he is saying is, there is no need for this thread because Nashville's gonna win state. AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

phdefense

For those that are voting "Will not even make the playoffs". I would like to remind you that the 4A-2 gets five seeds this year. Something would have to go horribly wrong for Marianna to not make the playoffs this year.

Jimbo Morphis

SUGARTOWN

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: ASU Rugby on July 01, 2007, 10:05:04 pm
If you are going to make this thread you need to delete the other one you made. Nobody wants this board cluttered up with threads about Marianna.
Yeah, I'd much rather have it cluttered up with threads about Warren & Nashville............

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas