• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville @ Dover

Started by "SHOWKILLER", October 09, 2006, 01:40:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

"SHOWKILLER"

After last weeks debacle, what should we expect? Will the Coaches stepup and make the changes that need to be made? Will we get back our Pride? Should we expect the worse? Don't hold back! Let's hear it!

[el_CaC]

Seriously... even as bad as things have started out for the Bearcats this season, they should take care of Dover. Dover really has no threats, offensive or defensively, and if the Bearcats can not muster enough determination to win this game... then it truely will be a dark day in Bearcat football.

Booneville by at least 21

hillbilly

Yawn. Dover is exactly what the Doctor ordered for Booneville.

Bearcats by 28.

"SHOWKILLER"

I would hope our fans have not left us. We need to all make the trip and show the support. We as adults should set the example and not give up! If our fans don't make it the message will be that we don't care. I don't think the town wants this for our beloved Bearcats. Believe in our youth and our team!!!

pops60

boonville in double overtime, after dover fumbles away a win.

hillbilly

That doesn't deserve a response.

gohillbillies

Quote from: SHOWKILLER on October 09, 2006, 02:26:35 pm
I would hope our fans have not left us. We need to all make the trip and show the support. We as adults should set the example and not give up! If our fans don't make it the message will be that we don't care. I don't think the town wants this for our beloved Bearcats. Believe in our youth and our team!!!

Hang in there.  We feel your pain.  I think some of your fans needed a dose of reality.  I hate it for your kids.  The worst thing that could happen, just might.  The stupid AAA in their infinte wisdom has the 5th place team going to the playoffs.  I remember last year, going into the last game that the Hillbillies still had a chance to back into the 4th place spot.  We didn't need to be in the playoffs.  We beat Elkins, and ended the season on a high note.  With that momentum, offseason was very positive.

You guys need to stay behind your boys.  They have grown up with the tradition, too.  To throw them under the bus isn't very Bearcat like.  Showkiller, you're doing a good job being positive.  The Bearcats will rise up from the ashes.  This Friday is definitely the medicine y'all've been looking for.

"SHOWKILLER"

A BIG THANK YOU to all Hillbillies! I know we are fierce rivals but y'alls support is greatly appreciated. You guys really have some class!

Billy Bob

Don't worry about it SHOWKILLER. Your boys will win this week. Booneville by 24.

hoghigh

No challenge to the team.  I wish we had Dardanelle.  Then we would see if the team and coaches are serious about this year - the right here right now.  I have come to the conclusion that we are trying to place 5th in conference on purpose.  How many 5th placed teams have ever won the Championship?  None the less, make it to the second round?

Hillbilly_herb

Like gohillbillies says just hang in there. I know how the Booneville players feel especially the seniors being a senior for the Hillbillies last year. But Booneville will be back. There is no way you can hold down a team like Booneville or Ozark with as much tradition and pride both teams have.

chsfootballfan

Booneville wins this one 35 to 7

Catmama

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!  I'm ready for the bearcats to bring home a V-I-C-T-O-R-Y.

Playoff_Bound45

bearcat73

sam

Hey we're still here there's no giving up on the bearcats.  As a former cat I'll be there through thick and thin.  I'm not like the AD that once told me he was with me win or tie.  I'm there win or lose.  If one or two "less than impressive" performances was enough to give up on a team or a person then my wife would have left me years ago!

Bearcatfanatic

We will support our Bearcats no matter what!  We will be there for you on Friday night cheering on the Cats from the stands.  Hope Dover has plenty of room on the visitor's side.  Booneville will bounce back, the team needs to rally around each other and the coaches need to as well! 

Cats, we are behind you all the way!  GO CATS GO!

"SHOWKILLER"

Glad to hear there are some faithful out there. I just hope we have a better turnout than the Morilliton or Harrison game.
Go Cats Go!!!

pro v1

Quote from: Bearcatfanatic on October 10, 2006, 12:47:40 pm
We will support our Bearcats no matter what!  We will be there for you on Friday night cheering on the Cats from the stands.  Hope Dover has plenty of room on the visitor's side.  Booneville will bounce back, the team needs to rally around each other and the coaches need to as well! 

Cats, we are behind you all the way!  GO CATS GO!

Speaking of seating. You might want to take your lawn chairs.  Visitors section at Dover is like trying to fit 10 fat women in VW bug.

sam

I didn't think anyone saw me and my dates heading to prom.

hoghigh

It's "NEXT" for the cats.  Pull it together and do something.  We are all waiting in anticipation to see if this cat will quit meowing and start growling.

panter24

4029SportsTeam

I will be the first to tell you...I hate Booneville...BUT...I do have one thing to say to them.  Even though it has been a rough year so far, it's still only halfway done, but no matter how good or bad you guys do...here's a reminder to the fans...don't give up on em.  At Ozark last year, we flat out sucked but when we were down 25 points or whatever, that's one thing a guy said during a speech this past weekend, that's the best part of high school football, having fans who are theyre for you.  I want all the Booneville fans to stay behind their team...one, because week 10 win or lose is gonna be one heck of a football atmosphere and two, there's next year also and we've ran the conference together for who knows how long and we gotta keep the tradition alive. 

Long live the purple n gold.

donkeyfan

Quote from: SHOWKILLER on October 10, 2006, 01:13:08 pm
Glad to hear there are some faithful out there. I just hope we have a better turnout than the Morilliton or Harrison game.
Go Cats Go!!!

Sorry I won't be able to make it this week.  I will be cheering on the Bearcats though. 
CATS, MAKE ME PROUD!

shotgunbilly3215

Booneville a HEAVY HEAVY favorite.

Cats by atleast 4 TD's.

See ya in week 10.

Bearcat Hottie

I will be at that game cheering on the Cats! I have went to every game so far this year but I wont be able to make it next week or the week after. But I will be cheering for them no matter what! I believe in those guys and all the Bearcat fans should be there!!! GO CATS!!!

Catmama

Quote from: Bearcat Hottie on October 11, 2006, 07:33:13 pm
I will be at that game cheering on the Cats! I have went to every game so far this year but I wont be able to make it next week or the week after. But I will be cheering for them no matter what! I believe in those guys and all the Bearcat fans should be there!!! GO CATS!!!
CLAPS to you.  It's understandable when someone can't go to the games.  It's when they choose not to go because of some losses that bugs me.  I'll be there.  Go CATS Go!

Hillbilly_herb

Booneville has some great fans and I have no doubt they will be behind the team through thick and thin. Good luck this Friday against Dover.

Billy Bob

shotgunbilly3215

UUUUUNCLE HEEEEERRRB!!!!!!!!      lol

Jerry#73

i am  going to agree to the fact that booneville brings a victory home.

Booneville-35

Dover-14

kck10

hoghigh

What kind of team will Booneville show up with?  If like before, they won't even challenge themselves to excel much less achieve.

Bearcat91

Just for the record I was wanting Waters to run the ball and i guess he hasnt disappointed-doesnt sound like he was SCARED to run the ball.Speed is what Booneville needs to run that offense and if a 10 grader has that kind of speed you play him.Nuff said.GO CATS!!!I dont remember who ridiculed me for wanting Waters to get the ball but YOU know who you are so eat some crow..

rattler06

Booneville update? i know Ozark won 14-13

AF&B

i heard that booneville had a slim lead at the half but i cant get ahold of anyone to find out the final score

bigsto

waddle_10

congrats booneville on the big win

[el_CaC]

October 13, 2006, 11:34:25 pm #38 Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 02:17:45 am by [el_CaC]
Turn around train "toot toot"... just don't expect it to keep rolling in week 10 ;)

Good Job Bearcats!

shotgunbilly3215

Quote from: [el_CaC] on October 13, 2006, 11:34:25 pm
Turn around train "toot toot"... just don't except it to keep rolling in week 10 ;)

Good Job Bearcats!
This is true. Good Luck to the Bearcats.....atleast up until week 10!!

"SHOWKILLER"

It was close and I was worried until halftime. Rippy must have come up with the speech of the year! We come out motivated and pumped. It was night and day! When was the last time we scored 3 times in a qtr? It's been a while and the Cats finally started to click!
Let's get ready to go to Waldron!

hoghigh

Simply unbelievable.  I was getting the reports during the first half and, honestly, I thought we were trying to lose this game.  What ever Rippy did, he needs to do this at the start and at the half.  One half of Lights Out football is not enough to win against teams like Dardanelle and Ozark.  Congrats Cats.  You may have started the voice change that we see in the teens, so your meow has a gurgling noise to it and it has yet to change to a full force growl.

hillbillypride_52

congrats to Booneville comeing off a tough loss at homecomeing to a very good Clinton team and then stepin it up the next week and gettin things done.... see u guys in 3 weeks  ;)

Bearcatfanatic

Are the Bearcats back?  I noticed some familiar things friday night that we hadn't seen in a while.  Some hard hits!  That is what we are known for, and it feels good, guys, don't it?  Maybe that "hitters jersey" will be worn this week, you think?

The first half of the game Friday was not pretty at all, but the second half was completely different, and I heard that Coach Rippy had alot to do with that.  These boys are young and are still trying to find their place with everything, but it's looking better now!

We needed to score big and we did.  We needed to look for the opportunity to make turnovers, and we did.  We needed to get the fans into the game, and we did.  We can turn this around and make some noise, there are still three games left.  We just have to look ahead one week at a time, and not look back!  Up until Friday night, I would say the best two games we had played were against the 5A schools, Morrilton and Harrison.  If we can play along with them, then why can't we play hard against Waldron, then Dardanelle, then Ozark?  This team has had to face pretty good talent this year that the Clinton's and Ozark's of this conference haven't faced.  Take that experience and turn things around and put it all together and work hard and then, WIN BIG!

I still believe in the Bearcats and this whole town does too!  We are with you all the way!

GO CATS GO!

kck10

hillbilly

Quote from: shotgunbilly on October 16, 2006, 01:54:23 am
Booneville by 3 TD's
I hope you aren't serious there hombre. This game is already over...you can't be from Ozark.

shotgunbilly3215

Quote from: hillbilly on October 16, 2006, 01:55:25 am
Quote from: shotgunbilly on October 16, 2006, 01:54:23 am
Booneville by 3 TD's
I hope you aren't serious there hombre. This game is already over...you can't be from Ozark.
wrong thread...i do apologize

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas