• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Round 1 Dover @ Shiloh

Started by $aintMaximu$, November 06, 2015, 10:54:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

$aintMaximu$

$aintMaximu$

Also does anybody do a playoff edition pick em?  Or does it just carry over from the regular season?

LJ06

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 06, 2015, 10:56:06 pm
Also does anybody do a playoff edition pick em?  Or does it just carry over from the regular season?

Wendell does a pick em. There is usually a bracket challenge too.

Ezekiel1125

Legend

The Coach

Dover is big and slow. They are very methodical on offense. If Shiloh can't stop the run and allows Dover to hold the ball it could be a long very boring night for the Saints. However, Dover will struggle to stop Shiloh I believe. They'll put pressure on Dover to have to score every series I think and in the end Shiloh pulls it out.

Shiloh by 14

$aintMaximu$

Hopefully our QB is better... One thing that really hurt against PR was his mobility..  I was surprised he even played... He was in a boot all week and didn't practice...  He has been pretty good scrambling and picking up yards on the ground...  That will make a big difference...

Apache4Life

I believe Dover can pull this off.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Apache4Life on November 07, 2015, 10:15:41 pm

I think this will come down to if our QB is healthy or not...  They sound similar to Gravette in our conference...

The Coach

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 07, 2015, 10:18:10 pm
Quote from: Apache4Life on November 07, 2015, 10:15:41 pm

I think this will come down to if our QB is healthy or not...  They sound similar to Gravette in our conference...

Very much so

$aintMaximu$

How many Dover posters making the trip up?  Do you guys travel well?

Dragline

Shiloh gets caught looking ahead to Nashville in the second round.

Dover by 2 scores.

Top Shelf

Quote from: Dragline on November 09, 2015, 11:11:12 am

Dover by 2 scores.
Shiloh, please win...please!

hawgfan15

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 09, 2015, 01:21:31 pm

Dover by 2 scores.

I am hoping for a Shiloh win as well. It's time yall make a trip down to Nashville.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 09, 2015, 01:28:26 pm

Dover by 2 scores.

I am hoping for a Shiloh win as well. It's time yall make a trip down to Nashville.

Only if you spot us 35 then try and come back... Anybody at that game?

I think this comes down to if our QB is healthy or not... I hope he is then we come down to Nashville...

hawgfan15

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 09, 2015, 01:35:13 pm

Dover by 2 scores.

I think this comes down to if our QB is healthy or not... I hope he is then we come down to Nashville...

That game will never be forgotten. That loss, especially because of how it happened, was the end of our 6 year stretch of great football. We haven't been the same since but this years team can get us back on track. We haven't had an undefeated regular season since 2009 until this year. Beating Shiloh on our way to a championship (and Warren) would be poetic.

$aintMaximu$

November 09, 2015, 02:22:27 pm #16 Last Edit: November 09, 2015, 02:30:17 pm by $aintMaximu$
Quote from: hawgfan15 on November 09, 2015, 02:03:16 pm

Dover by 2 scores.

That game will never be forgotten. That loss, especially because of how it happened, was the end of our 6 year stretch of great football. We haven't been the same since but this years team can get us back on track. We haven't had an undefeated regular season since 2009 until this year. Beating Shiloh on our way to a championship (and Warren) would be poetic.

That was a crazy night... I wish I could  find that highlight video of that game. 

Found it

phdefense

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 09, 2015, 02:22:27 pm

Dover by 2 scores.

That was a crazy night... I wish I could  find that highlight video of that game.
Ask and you shall receive.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: phdefense on November 09, 2015, 02:29:59 pm

Dover by 2 scores.

Ask and you shall receive.

I was looking on youtube... Just googled it and finally found it.. That block at 3:15/3:16... Samuel...

Top Shelf

Dover by 2 scores.

Found it

just threw up...again

Legend

I remember watching this game online and thinking it was over so i turned it off. Then I seen where Shiloh had came back and I couldnt bdelieve it!

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Legend on November 09, 2015, 04:04:18 pm
I remember watching this game online and thinking it was over so i turned it off. Then I seen where Shiloh had came back and I couldnt bdelieve it!

I remember being in the stands thinking, what the ****** ......

Legend

What was that one game long time ago where the team got 5 onside kicks in a row tied the game then kicked it off normal and the guy ran it back and won the game

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Legend on November 09, 2015, 04:11:00 pm
What was that one game long time ago where the team got 5 onside kicks in a row tied the game then kicked it off normal and the guy ran it back and won the game

Not sure on that one... Was it a Shiloh game?  Sounds more like PA...

Legend

No it was in Texas. Like early 90s

Legend

Plano East- John Tyler 1994. Youtube it

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Legend on November 09, 2015, 04:19:48 pm
Plano East- John Tyler 1994. Youtube it

Just watched the highlights... That is crazy! Down 41-17 with 3 minutes to go...

thestopper

I Know Dover !!!!!!!   Pirates 35 Saints 26

Legend

Those poor guys were sick after the game!

WPWells

I believe I'll be in attendance for this one

Superjack45

Will you all be streaming the game tonight.

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on November 13, 2015, 08:52:27 am
I believe I'll be in attendance for this one

We need to meet up... I think We Are Shiloh will be on time but I am taking a group of kids to the haunted bus ride in Bella Vista for Friday the 13th...  Should be just a little late...

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: Superjack45 on November 13, 2015, 09:06:05 am
Will you all be streaming the game tonight.

I will check and respond back... 

WPWells

I'm definitely down for meeting up. Anyone from Dover interested in coming up? I have $aintMaximu$ number. We can get this thing going if anyone is interested

Legend

The last time I streamed a Shiloh game they came back from 35-0

WPWells

$aintMaximu$

Legend

Working 7 days a week til next friday. 40 days straight. I wont be doing much until after next weekend

Go_Pokes

If Shiloh does not clean up the penalties we are not going anywhere in the playoffs.  This team has been playing very undisciplined football on the offensive side of the ball for most of the year.  This is my 6th year watching Shiloh football and I have never seen anything like it.  We can score enough points to win...the question is how many first downs and touchdowns do we wipe out with holding penalties?

That said...Go Saints!

strongandsteady

Going to go with Coach Smith and the Pirates

WPWells

I'll be updating this game on the score thread until Saint Max gets here. I'll also be tweeting from the @ArklahomaPreps Twitter

WPWells

Dover fumbled the snap on fourth and goal from the 1

WPWells

There's a kid for Dover down who isn't moving. They brought out the stretcher immediately. Thoughts and prayers with him

WPWells

The Dover player is still down and hasn't moved. They have cut his jersey and shoulder pads off.

Classy move by Shiloh praying over the loudspeaker for the player.

WPWells

The player didn't move at all. He's being taken to the ambulance.

prHOG13

Awful. Hope it's just a concussion or something (as bad as that sounds). Praying for him

Lumberjackfan1978

OverPrivileged

Dover scored on the 4th down qB boot. I can't believe they didn't give it to him.

marine

The dover player is ok he has a concussion.

Legend

Im glad the Dover player is ok!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas