• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2A 2016

Started by Ventman, July 20, 2016, 09:14:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach95

Yall will prob have the ball majority of time when yall play us too, it only takes about one or two plays for us to score.

Coach95

Guess everyone has already gave up??? Guess we could go ahead and get the trophy????

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on September 14, 2016, 06:39:54 am
Guess everyone has already gave up??? Guess we could go ahead and get the trophy????

Lol, you will have to earn the trophy

Coach95

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

September 14, 2016, 08:20:32 pm #55 Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 08:34:24 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES

Bigditchlion

That's awesome pick! A few years from now our boys will be playing one another.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Bigditchlion on September 14, 2016, 08:36:03 pm
That's awesome pick! A few years from now our boys will be playing one another.

How old is yours? I got an 8th grader and a 5th grader.

Bigditchlion

2 7th graders and a 2nd grader that play football.

BrianfromCarlisle

September 15, 2016, 07:00:27 pm #59 Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 07:15:04 pm by BrianfromCarlisle
Carlisle 44
Augusta 0
4 th

MomaLion

Halftime..Clarendon 6 PW 0

Coach95

Halftime Hazen 22 Lonoke 0

Ventman

Quote from: Coach95 on September 15, 2016, 07:45:41 pm
Halftime Hazen 22 Lonoke 0
Looks like the Hornets are definitely the team to beat in the 6.

MomaLion

Clarendon 32 PW 6...1 min left

Coach95

Quote from: Ventman on September 15, 2016, 08:18:57 pm
Looks like the Hornets are definitely the team to beat in the 6.

Yea just can't seem to get pick to listen..

MomaLion

Coach95

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des arc 12

Riverview 6

Final

Ventman

Quote from: Coach95 on September 15, 2016, 08:37:43 pm
22-0 on Lonoke. You have my attention.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on September 15, 2016, 08:37:43 pm

Now why in the world would I listen to yall?  :D

Coach95

Pick_DA_EAGLES

A strong night for the conference,  as hazen and des arc played 4A teams and won

Coach95

Them brakes are warming up!!!

Coach95

Pick yall can just give us the trophy at half time when we play yall and we will go home early. Mercy rule should be on affect by then.

Coach95

Does Marvell have a Jr. Team?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on September 15, 2016, 10:17:42 pm
Pick yall can just give us the trophy at half time when we play yall and we will go home early. Mercy rule should be on affect by then.

Well that may happen,  and yall can do the same for us for the sr high game the next night. Because it could go the same way against yall.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on September 16, 2016, 06:43:11 am
Does Marvell have a Jr. Team?

I don't think so.  We have little rock Parkview scheduled in their place

Old Scrapper

Hazen Jr. boys looked good last night against Lonoke. It's going to take a good team to knock them off.

Coach95

Let's plAy junior high on Tuesday night and we will just move up 9th graders up and play ya with them on Friday.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on September 16, 2016, 03:50:15 pm
Let's plAy junior high on Tuesday night and we will just move up 9th graders up and play ya with them on Friday.

That would help us too. But I don't think your 9th graders are ready for that.

Coach95

Get your coach on it and we will drum ya two nights with 9th graders!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on September 16, 2016, 04:37:25 pm
Get your coach on it and we will drum ya two nights with 9th graders!!!

Lol, I would hate to know I was depending on 9th graders

BisonForever

So, I was told that the two running backs for Hazen's Jr high last year turned 16 in September(of last year). That means they are still playing on the Jr high team and are 17 years old????? Are those the two you are talking about?? If so, I'm sure if every other team they played used Juniors on their Jr high team they'd have an advantage as well!! If that's the case!😉

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BisonForever on September 16, 2016, 06:26:35 pm
So, I was told that the two running backs for Hazen's Jr high last year turned 16 in September(of last year). That means they are still playing on the Jr high team and are 17 years old????? Are those the two you are talking about?? If so, I'm sure if every other team they played used Juniors on their Jr high team they'd have an advantage as well!! If that's the case!😉

+1

but but but they still ninth graders. Lol

What's going to get them  (if thats true) is they will be like Vernon Hicks of Elaine several years back and be to old to play when they are Sr.s

BrianfromCarlisle

AAA says you can't play jr high football and turn 17 in that year.

Coach95

No those two graduated.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Coach95

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Coach95

It's ok pick they will be back next year...18 1/2

Coach95

Actually there was only one kid that was older, he moved up to senior high this year and tore his acl in practice, he's out for the year, now Bc of his age he will only be allowed to play one year of senior football.

Purple Hornets91

Actually the running back just turned 14 a couple of months ago.

Coach95

Quote from: Purple Hornets91 on September 16, 2016, 11:09:52 pm
Actually the running back just turned 14 a couple of months ago.
[/quote

You can't tell these guys the truth, it makes them feel better that when we beat them so bad that they feel like they were cheated.

BrianfromCarlisle

Now your backtracking. Lol. Figured. You didn't stop popping your gums long enough to realize that you said you have the same two backs from last year. The ones that turned 16 last year. Oh and you admitted that last year. To pick if I'm not mistaken.

Lol

Coach95

Actually yall said their age I just agreed with yall so you would feel better at taking the stomping yall are gonna take and if u wanna win in senior high you better do it this year Bc the next few years it's gonna be bad for you, you can call it rebuilding years under the new coach. But he may not be there long after loosing to Augusta.

BrianfromCarlisle

September 17, 2016, 08:35:40 am #95 Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 08:39:01 am by BrianfromCarlisle
LOL. The age thing was actually discovered last year.  But keep talking your trash. It's fun to read you live so vicariously through this jr high team.

Coach95

It's ok I just like firing yall up...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Jr high world champs. Lol

Coach95

Lol yep, we are gonna play yall with Velcro balls..

Ventman

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on September 16, 2016, 06:44:18 am
Well that may happen,  and yall can do the same for us for the sr high game the next night. Because it could go the same way against yall.
😂😂

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas