• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2A 2016

Started by Ventman, July 20, 2016, 09:14:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Scrapper

I didn't see anyone complaining about running the score up when Carlisle jr team beat Augusta jr  50-0! Just saying

Coach95

Think we had two scoop and scores and two pick 6.

Coach95

Can't wait to play Des Arc now!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 06, 2016, 09:31:34 pm
Can't wait to play Des Arc now!!!

Lol, you can have Thursday,  we are taking Friday. Is hazen the new p-w? You know, win jr district every year then get skull drug on Fridays?  Wasn't yalls jr high good last year? Why hasn't that translated over to sr high?

Coach95

October 06, 2016, 09:54:48 pm #154 Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 09:56:35 pm by Coach95
its ok pick here we come.

BrianfromCarlisle

I can tell you with 100% certainty that hazen did not run the score up in anyway tonight

Big Dave

In total agreement with ya. It's hard to tell a kid that makes an interception not to run it back if he sees green all the way.

Coach95

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 06, 2016, 09:56:29 pm
I can tell you with 100% certainty that hazen did not run the score up in anyway tonight

Thank you, it's ok pick y'all can go ahead and forfeit

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 06, 2016, 09:54:48 pm
its ok pick here we come.

Lol, we have a chance to do something about Thursday night,  yall stand no chance for Friday.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hey, maybe yall can win basketball district too, Lord knows you will not be playing football. 🤔🤔🤔

Coach95

BrianfromCarlisle

You cannot give a good team presents. Help me out here coach.  2 pick 6, scoop and score. 2 more fumbles that led to scores while Carlisle was moving the ball. That is 30.  8 points for the conversions. Carlisle handed them 38 points. 
This had the makings of a great ballgame until 1:53 before half. 

Coach95

Fumble the ball on the 1 with 1st and goal. To many mistakes

BrianfromCarlisle

Yes. It could have easily been tied at 24 at half

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Ok I take back my post about 62

Big Dave

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 06, 2016, 09:22:30 pm
I didn't see anyone complaining about running the score up when Carlisle jr team beat Augusta jr  50-0! Just saying
If I'm not mistaken we had one of our "fans" dogging the coaches about running the score up on Augusta.

HoopKing

I did call out the coaches but my goodness at least Hazen plays all the kids when up 40.  Carlisle wins 50-0 and the bench plays one play.  Hazen let theirs play a lot in second half. It's called class.  It is karma but I will say that if it is your bench scoring on an interception it's not running the score up.  I also believe that down almost 50 you should let kids play.

Coach95

Quote from: HoopKing on October 07, 2016, 06:06:49 am
I did call out the coaches but my goodness at least Hazen plays all the kids when up 40.  Carlisle wins 50-0 and the bench plays one play.  Hazen let theirs play a lot in second half. It's called class.  It is karma but I will say that if it is your bench scoring on an interception it's not running the score up.  I also believe that down almost 50 you should let kids play.

Might as well ain't gonna hurt anything at that point. You might find a player that wants to play.

Coach95

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 06, 2016, 10:33:09 pm
Ok I take back my post about 62

That was almost like making up.. I forgive you

Cheek

Quote from: HoopKing on October 07, 2016, 06:06:49 am

I do not agree with running up the score, but you can't tell your second and third string kids not to play hard.

BrianfromCarlisle

Score wasn't run up against Augusta. Augusta gave up.

Lions84

Clarendon 40
Augusta 12
per Facebook

Cheek

Quote from: Coach95 on October 06, 2016, 08:38:49 pm
Hazen 62- Carlisle 16

I thought Carlisle was going to be win the conference.  Is Hazen that good, or is Carisle down.

Coach95

The last two Hazen junior high have been undefeated, our senior high is a lil down bc we only have three seniors and the majority of starters are 10th graders, give us a year or two when the star aline Hazen will be pretty tough for a cpl years.

MomaLion

Quote from: Lions84 on October 07, 2016, 08:31:55 am
Clarendon 40
Augusta 12
per Facebook
Yes we pulled the key players...not enough bodies for a full 2nd string...and Augusta got 2 tds.

justme87

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 06, 2016, 09:49:49 pm
Lol, you can have Thursday,  we are taking Friday. Is hazen the new p-w? You know, win jr district every year then get skull drug on Fridays?  Wasn't yalls jr high good last year? Why hasn't that translated over to sr high?
Not gonna happen this year but in two years the hornets will be dominating the 6 an making deep runs in the playoffs.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: justme87 on October 07, 2016, 12:19:04 pm
Not gonna happen this year but in two years the hornets will be dominating the 6 an making deep runs in the playoffs.

Des arc is not just going away.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2016, 02:05:03 pm

Yes, and England may be back in the 6 by then.

Coach95

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 07, 2016, 02:05:03 pm

No they won't go away but them kids from the 11th grade to 8th grade hasn't beat a Hazen team ever, don't think they will start. They are used to getting beat by us by now, it's ok to them.

Coach95

Let's say y'all try and win this year bc the next three years will be absolute beat downs!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 07, 2016, 04:58:08 pm
No they won't go away but them kids from the 11th grade to 8th grade hasn't beat a Hazen team ever, don't think they will start. They are used to getting beat by us by now, it's ok to them.

Lol you are as full of 💩💩💩💩 as a Christmas turkey

Coach95

Just ask a few of these guys that have seen them play...we aren't even taking them to play Augusta this week gonna let them rest to play y'all...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 08, 2016, 08:02:43 am
Just ask a few of these guys that have seen them play...we aren't even taking them to play Augusta this week gonna let them rest to play y'all...

Seeing as how we play marvell,  we are doing the same thing. Already getting ready for yall.  ;D

Coach95

Best thing to do to get ready for us is forfeit and you only loose by 13, then you can place second.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 10, 2016, 05:57:11 pm
Best thing to do to get ready for us is forfeit and you only loose by 13, then you can place second.

That's what yall should do, just forfeit and save some embarrassment of getting beat

Coach95

Lol, I'll go with mercy rule by half time

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 10, 2016, 07:37:45 pm
Lol, I'll go with mercy rule by half time

I thought we were talking about the jr high game,  not what des arc is going to do to hazen on fri

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 10, 2016, 08:39:54 pm
I thought we were talking about the jr high game,  not what des arc is going to do to hazen on fri
Both of you get a big thumbs up! never back down! LOL

Coach95

I don't want him to have high expectations of his team the next few years, might wanna move down here to be on a winning team.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Coach95 on October 12, 2016, 12:38:46 pm
I don't want him to have high expectations of his team the next few years, might wanna move down here to be on a winning team.
Well I'm counting on Hazen Jr high team to get my revenge on last years Sr. high loss, I lost a bet with DA folks and had to buy supper for 3 at Dondie's while wearing one them Ugly green shirts, this year we bet the same on the Jr. game.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 12, 2016, 12:38:46 pm

Will yall even be able to field a sr team? I mean, I don't think they let them play high school football once they turn 21.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 12, 2016, 04:09:14 pm
Will yall even be able to field a sr team? I mean, I don't think they let them play high school football once they turn 21.

That's funny pick. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Des Arc 37

Marvell 16

Final

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle 36
PW 8
Final

Old Scrapper

Hazen 50  Augusta 6

Cheek

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 13, 2016, 09:21:09 pm
Hazen 50  Augusta 6

Looks like Hazen is having their way with the 6-2A. 

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Cheek on October 13, 2016, 11:51:52 pm
Looks like Hazen is having their way with the 6-2A.
yea I think it was 38-0 at the end of the 1st, most of the scoring came on defense tonight, 3 interceptions returned for a TD and one fumble scoop and score. Why Augusta kept trying that same pass play beats me.

Cheek

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 14, 2016, 05:15:23 am
yea I think it was 38-0 at the end of the 1st, most of the scoring came on defense tonight, 3 interceptions returned for a TD and one fumble scoop and score. Why Augusta kept trying that same pass play beats me.

It looks like for Hazen to get some  competition in 2A,  they would have to drive South to England.  It would be a nice drive down, but a sad drive home. 

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Cheek on October 14, 2016, 06:57:29 am
It looks like for Hazen to get some  competition in 2A,  they would have to drive South to England.  It would be a nice drive down, but a sad drive home.

Hazen is the only jr high team in arkansas that their starting running backs also drive the bus to and from the games.  ;D ;D ;D

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas