• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville v/s Danville

Started by Bearcatdad, September 23, 2015, 02:42:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearcatdad

Well we are getting close. What do you think can Danville beat the Bearcats?

nastynice

Chief_Osceola™

I don't think anybody in that part of the state can beat Booneville.

Rob Van Winkle

Bearcatdad

Where is all of the Danville posters?? :D :D😄😄😄 ??? ??? ???

young_gun

Both teams 4-0 both coming off mercy rule victories. The advantage to Booneville playing at home but the Little Johns have it rolling. It's gonna be a close hard fought game and I hope the officials let the kids decide the outcome the game. Next Thursday can't get here quick enough.

OLDSCHOOL82

The little johns better come loaded for bear!

gold45

This is going to be a great JH football game.  Two talented teams for sure.  Booneville wins this one though cause the LittleJohn's defense just can't stop all the threats Booneville runs at them.  Wish I was going to be able to watch this one!

adaptedtigerfan

There's my good friend Gold45 I been lookin for u. Been a   Long time sweetness.

gold45

I've been lurking around the east goal post looking for you, adapted!  Where ya been?

Bearcatdad

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 28, 2015, 01:38:08 pm
There's my good friend Gold45 I been lookin for u. Been a   Long time sweetness.

Adapt.  What's your take on the game

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on September 28, 2015, 01:38:08 pm

Probably the weirdest thing I have ever saw you post.....

OLDSCHOOL82

Everything about adapted is weird.

WPWells

September 29, 2015, 12:15:26 pm #13 Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 12:17:17 pm by 12th Man CHS
Adapted is married
Gold45 is married
Adapted and gold45 are not married to each other

Last time I checked we weren't on Ashley Madison

adaptedtigerfan

Haha haha.  My take on this game Booneville wins by 4-5 TDs

gold45

Not to make excuses, but the beating Danville gave Charleston wouldn't have been quite the same if Charleston was healthy.  And, yes, I realize that was an excuse.  But I only say it to say that Danville isn't as superior as they might appear from looking at the score of the Charleston game. Danville is good but  Booneville wins hands down.

young_gun

I have Danville pulling off the upset on the road this week 30-28. It will be a close game and even if Booneville wins it will not be by 4-5 TDs.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: young_gun on September 30, 2015, 10:26:11 am
I have Danville pulling off the upset on the road this week 30-28. It will be a close game and even if Booneville wins it will not be by 4-5 TDs.

This is not meant in an arrogant way.  Can we have an explanation for the upset prediction?

nastynice

Quote from: young_gun on September 30, 2015, 10:26:11 am
Either Danville is really good, or you haven't seen Booneville play yet. Anything could happen though. Not typically too many upsets at the JR High level. The better team most always wins.

young_gun

I've seen all but Booneville's game against Two Rivers and Ozark in person and I've seen all of Danville. Both teams are good both teams are similar big, strong, and fast, and both want to run the ball. Both have exceptional skill players. I just went with the upset b/c I think it will be 24-28 and Danville will score late to win. Just my opinion. I know the kids are fired up because a certain parent that's now at Booneville has been bad mouthing them and arguing with a jr high kid from mt ida on instagram. The Jr Little Johns will show up ready to play. And you're right Danville hasn't seen a team like Booneville this year but at the same time Booneville hasn't seen a team like Danville this year.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: young_gun on September 30, 2015, 01:50:00 pm
I've seen all but Booneville's game against Two Rivers and Ozark in person and I've seen all of Danville. Both teams are good both teams are similar big, strong, and fast, and both want to run the ball. Both have exceptional skill players. I just went with the upset b/c I think it will be 24-28 and Danville will score late to win. Just my opinion. I know the kids are fired up because a certain parent that's now at Booneville has been bad mouthing them and arguing with a jr high kid from mt ida on instagram. The Jr Little Johns will show up ready to play. And you're right Danville hasn't seen a team like Booneville this year but at the same time Booneville hasn't seen a team like Danville this year.

It's always good to get a reasoning behind an opinion.  How have you been able to see all but two of Boonevilles in person while at the same time seeing Danville in person as well? I've seen all of Boonevilles in person and the ones ive wanted to see of Danville I've watched on film.  If Danville is as solid as Ozark than it could be a game.

young_gun

Danville played week 2 and 3 on Tuesday nights so had Thursdays free and wanted to see they hype surrounding the Bearcats. Like I said a solid team. This will be a good game.

Bearcatdad

danville is no where near the team Ozark is.   Danville couldn't stop Dardanelle, two Rivers scored on their main Defense, and Mt Ida had like 400 yards of Offense.  Booneville shut all of them down and scored every time they had the ball.  Danville can't stop them on Offense and won't score much on their Defense either.   It is what it is.   Booneville will win this one like the win most games BIG!!!!

young_gun

Quote from: Bearcatdad on September 30, 2015, 02:18:13 pm
danville is no where near the team Ozark is.   Danville couldn't stop Dardanelle, two Rivers scored on their main Defense, and Mt Ida had like 400 yards of Offense.  Booneville shut all of them down and scored every time they had the ball.  Danville can't stop them on Offense and won't score much on their Defense either.   It is what it is.   Booneville will win this one like the win most games BIG!!!!

Someone got a little offensive there. Two Rivers scored on our second defense. It was 34-0 early in 2nd so our coach pulled the starters. We stopped Dardanelle enough to win and mt ida had 200 yards of offense but we fumbled in the red zone on the 1 yd line and shot ourselves in the foot too many times there but our kids found a way to win. Ozark was good but we handled them pretty well this summer in team camps and 7on7 in Russellville just like most other teams there. Also when you guys played Dardanelle they were hung over from losing to us for the 2nd straight year and played their worst game of the year. But don't worry tomorrow night we will get to play the great game of football and it will be left on the field.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: young_gun on September 30, 2015, 02:14:02 pm
Danville played week 2 and 3 on Tuesday nights so had Thursdays free and wanted to see they hype surrounding the Bearcats. Like I said a solid team. This will be a good game.

That's right.  Thought you had time travel figured out and I wanted in on the secret.

Bearcatdad

Quote from: young_gun on September 30, 2015, 02:25:56 pm

Someone got a little offensive there. Two Rivers scored on our second defense. It was 34-0 early in 2nd so our coach pulled the starters. We stopped Dardanelle enough to win and mt ida had 200 yards of offense but we fumbled in the red zone on the 1 yd line and shot ourselves in the foot too many times there but our kids found a way to win. Ozark was good but we handled them pretty well this summer in team camps and 7on7 in Russellville just like most other teams there. Also when you guys played Dardanelle they were hung over from losing to us for the 2nd straight year and played their worst game of the year. But don't worry tomorrow night we will get to play the great game of football and it will be left on the field.
the film I watched had two rivers scoring right before half and most of the startes we still in.  They had 8 yards on our startes and we pulled them with 6 mins left in 2nd qtr and score was 40-0.  There is a lot of difference playing Ozark in a game and 7 on 7

Bearcatdad

Quote from: Bearcatdad on September 30, 2015, 02:41:20 pm

the film I watched had two rivers scoring right before half and most of the startes we still in.  They had 8 yards on our startes and we pulled them with 6 mins left in 2nd qtr and score was 40-0.  There is a lot of difference playing Ozark in a game and 7 on 7
and Not offensive at all just all about the facts so you may need to get in your time machine and go back and rewatch that game because it wasn't 34-0 in 2nd.   It was 28-8 at half ;D ;D ;D

young_gun

Quote from: Bearcatdad on September 30, 2015, 03:04:41 pm

and Not offensive at all just all about the facts so you may need to get in your time machine and go back and rewatch that game because it wasn't 34-0 in 2nd.   It was 28-8 at half ;D ;D ;D

Once you're done arguing with some kids on instagram you can go back and rewatch the film and check the score because it's 34-8 at halftime. I was wrong it 28-0 with under 2 mins and we put in the 2nd team guys and they scored with like 10 seconds. They kickoffed off and we returned it for a touchdown.

Bearcatdad

Quote from: young_gun on September 30, 2015, 03:18:55 pm

Once you're done arguing with some kids on instagram you can go back and rewatch the film and check the score because it's 34-8 at halftime. I was wrong it 28-0 with under 2 mins and we put in the 2nd team guys and they scored with like 10 seconds. They kickoffed off and we returned it for a touchdown.
. Sorry young gun. You are badly mistaken.  I don't have Instagram nor do I argue with kids.  If you would like a picture of score board where it says 28-8 I can gladly post it for you.  They say time travel is hard on the brain

The Coach

Dardanelle wasn't hung over vs Booneville they got beat by a team that was better then them. Dardanelle played with Danville All the way to the end. Matter of fact it was 24-21 with around 3 minutes left when Danville went up 32-21. Booneville was up 20-0 at half and won 27-7 over Dardanelle. Booneville is 2-3 td's better IMO. They are better up front on both sides of the ball and #11 from Booneville will be the best player on the field. They are FAR more physical then Danville.

gold45

This is a pretty good thread for Junior High football! Go Cats Go!

CapnObvious

This will be a decent game until the 2nd quarter when the hype wears off and the cats start there grueling ground attack . Danville has a good team but I have watched this cat team play since little league and they are very good and loaded with talent . Winning tradition will prevail in this one and the cats win by 2-3 scores ..

seeya

Quote from: young_gun on September 30, 2015, 03:18:55 pm

seeya

That's funny, getting into it with kids on instagram, no that's actually kid of weird . What's funny is Booneville who will be in 4a is worried about getting beat by Danville who will be in 2a next year !

Bearcatdad

Quote from: seeya on October 01, 2015, 12:32:01 pm
That's funny, getting into it with kids on instagram, no that's actually kid of weird . What's funny is Booneville who will be in 4a is worried about getting beat by Danville who will be in 2a next year !
I don't think they are worried from what I have seen.   And we are all still in 3A and all will be back in 3A in 2 years as the numbers are, so we will get to see the small Johns again.   We won't be worried about them then either.   Ready to get out of this office and watch the Cats play tonight!

OLDSCHOOL82

October 01, 2015, 07:08:07 pm #35 Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 07:24:00 pm by OLDSCHOOL82
14-0 Booneville.  2:46 left in 1.

21-0, 3:24 left in half.

OLDSCHOOL82

adaptedtigerfan

Well there 3 of the 4 or 5 I predicted😂😂

OLDSCHOOL82

Johns came out on fire.  21-6

OLDSCHOOL82

CapnObvious

Like I stated this is a very talented team and won't lose a game this year ...

young_gun

Props to a very big physical and talented Booneville team. They will be a team to watch compete for a state championship someday. The fumble we had early on during a solid kickoff return deflated us and they jumped all over us. They are probably the best Jr High team in the state this year hands down.

Jabali

Congrats to the Little Johns, they came to play and I bet they don't lose again.

Great job by the Bearcat team, band and cheerleaders.

OLDSCHOOL82

The little johns have a great team and a lot of kids to be dropping to 2A.  I would imagine they will have success at that level with that bunch in the future!  Do they have a small class or two in the countable grades or will they settle in 2A young gun?

Congrats to the Cats for taking care of business as expected.  It wasn't the mistake free game that I was hoping to see but non the less they got the win.

young_gun

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 02, 2015, 09:32:04 am
The little johns have a great team and a lot of kids to be dropping to 2A.  I would imagine they will have success at that level with that bunch in the future!  Do they have a small class or two in the countable grades or will they settle in 2A young gun?

Congrats to the Cats for taking care of business as expected.  It wasn't the mistake free game that I was hoping to see but non the less they got the win.

We have 35 9th graders this year which is almost every boy in that grade playing football. Our numbers outside of that class are small and I see us staying 2A for a while. But then again it wouldn't surprise me to see us back to 3A in 3 years.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas