• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6-2A

Started by Ventman, August 16, 2015, 04:05:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 20, 2015, 01:39:20 pm
Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 20, 2015, 01:27:20 pm
Sounds like a bunch of 2nd place talk to me! go ahead we enjoy all the excuses why you lose.

Blah blah blah. You should win using what shout be sophomores. And since you don't like 2nd place, how you gonna like 3rd come Friday night about 10:00?
ok but I guess if by some way Hazen is to beat DA Friday you will probably say it was on purpose so you could getting draw in the playoffs huh? because I can see you are good at making excuses.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 20, 2015, 03:21:05 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 20, 2015, 01:39:20 pm
Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 20, 2015, 01:27:20 pm
Sounds like a bunch of 2nd place talk to me! go ahead we enjoy all the excuses why you lose.

Blah blah blah. You should win using what shout be sophomores. And since you don't like 2nd place, how you gonna like 3rd come Friday night about 10:00?
ok but I guess if by some way Hazen is to beat DA Friday you will probably say it was on purpose so you could getting draw in the playoffs huh? because I can see you are good at making excuses.

I haven't made any excuses.  If hazen wins friday, they will have earned it.

Coach95

We talking bout junior high here pick, I'll guess it will be 44-6...

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 20, 2015, 04:46:30 pm

I don't think it will be like that.

MomaLion

End of first quarter...
Clarendon 22
Marvel 0

cav2012

Ehhhh Hazens school system isn't that bad.

MomaLion

Halftime...
Clarendon 30
Marvell 0

MomaLion

After 3 rd
Clarendon 38
Marvell 0

Coach95

I'll even go mercy rule starting after halftime...

Outloud

Or maybe pick shouldnt be telling rumors he heard while on a date!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

October 21, 2015, 05:04:50 pm #210 Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 05:08:07 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Outloud on October 21, 2015, 04:30:45 pm
Or maybe pick shouldnt be telling rumors he heard while on a date!!!

Ha, trust me, we don't discuss hazen. 

it would be in everyone's best interest if nothing like what you just said gets posted on here again.

Maybe parents of players shouldn't post their kids birthdays on Facebook

And I actually was told by some people from the town hazen wants to be so bad

Outloud

MomaLion

[/quote]

it would be in everyone's best interest if nothing like what you just said gets posted on here again.

[/quote]

That sounds vaguely like a threat...didn't someone just get a permanent ban for that?

WPWells

Geez stop whining. Vaguely like a threat doesn't make it a threat

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Outloud on October 21, 2015, 08:43:16 pm
Best interest?????

Yea, as in if you got something like that you want say,  say it to me, not on here.

Old Scrapper

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 22, 2015, 08:36:42 am
Quote from: Outloud on October 21, 2015, 08:43:16 pm
Best interest?????

Yea, as in if you got something like that you want say,  say it to me, not on here.
LOL Y'all kids play nice!
back to football- Hazens Jr team will roll big on the Little Greenies tonight.

Outloud

Yea,mama thats what i thought too!! Guess he is the only one allowed to talk trash on here!!( i just stated a fact, guess truth does hurt!!!)

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Outloud on October 22, 2015, 09:10:17 am
Yea,mama thats what i thought too!! Guess he is the only one allowed to talk trash on here!!( i just stated a fact, guess truth does hurt!!!)

No, you posted a lie. And is it not true,  that there is at least 2-16 year old players on the jr high team?

#NightHawk

Already making excuses for the L they are about to take tonight. Jr hornets will put up as many points as they want.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: #NightHawk on October 22, 2015, 11:04:13 am
Already making excuses for the L they are about to take tonight. Jr hornets will put up as many points as they want.

How is a question, making an excuse?

Outloud

Wouldnt know the ages of the jr high players. I dont work at the school!! Guess i will just sit at the southwest corner of the endzone(on the track) quietly tonight and cheer on the hornets as they go for an undefeated season!!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Outloud on October 22, 2015, 12:04:20 pm
Wouldnt know the ages of the jr high players. I dont work at the school!! Guess i will just sit at the southwest corner of the endzone(on the track) quietly tonight and cheer on the hornets as they go for an undefeated season!!!!

Not sure I will make it tonight. But any how good luck to the Hornets, like I said I will take tomorrow night and Saturday's game, and yall can have tonight.

Watch your p.m.'s around game time or right after, if I get to make it, I will shoot you a message.

Outloud

Wow, glad you put " a message" at the end!! Saying shoot you without that wouldnt have been cool!! I gotta go tonight and tomorrow night, gotta do a little handout to winning team friday night. Should be a good game both nights, always is when prairie county wages war-north vs south!! Good luck to both teams, both nights!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Outloud on October 22, 2015, 01:09:20 pm
Wow, glad you put " a message" at the end!! Saying shoot you without that wouldnt have been cool!! I gotta go tonight and tomorrow night, gotta do a little handout to winning team friday night. Should be a good game both nights, always is when prairie county wages war-north vs south!! Good luck to both teams, both nights!!

Ha, if I was going to do that, I wouldn't post it on here for MomaLion to report me over.  ;D

What about Saturday's games,  are you not involved with those?

BrianfromCarlisle

So Saturday features a Prairie county battle and a Lonoke county battle.  Interesting

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 22, 2015, 01:19:53 pm
So Saturday features a Prairie county battle and a Lonoke county battle.  Interesting

The 5&6 games are both prairie county vs arkansas county.

D.a. vs Stuttgart
Hazen vs dewitt.

BrianfromCarlisle

Outloud

No, pick not involved with saturdays. My youngest graduated last year and i have a nephew in sr team this year. But i have been picking at the sears boy on the 5 or 6 th grade team. He is gonna be something to be reckoned with in jr and sr football, i believe!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Outloud on October 22, 2015, 02:20:14 pm
No, pick not involved with saturdays. My youngest graduated last year and i have a nephew in sr team this year. But i have been picking at the sears boy on the 5 or 6 th grade team. He is gonna be something to be reckoned with in jr and sr football, i believe!!

Sears that plays fir des arc?

Outloud

Yes, plays on da. His mom and dad work at the dryer. Seems like a good kid, joke around with him when he is up there at the same time that i am!!!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Outloud on October 22, 2015, 03:13:16 pm
Yes, plays on da. His mom and dad work at the dryer. Seems like a good kid, joke around with him when he is up there at the same time that i am!!!

Yea he's a good kid, was on my kids baseball team. That class he is in is full of linemen,  they will be special in years to come. I saw him when I was hauling rice in there.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 22, 2015, 01:12:01 pm

Ha, if I was going to do that, I wouldn't post it on here for MomaLion to report me over.  ;D

I have NEVER reported anyone. I can't help it if y'all can't follow the rules.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: MomaLion on October 22, 2015, 08:05:51 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 22, 2015, 01:12:01 pm

I have NEVER reported anyone. I can't help it if y'all can't follow the rules.

It was a joke. Ease up.

I didn't break any rules.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Hazen is smashing des arc tonight. It was 28-0 at half

Coach95

October 23, 2015, 10:33:58 am #234 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 10:36:05 am by Coach95
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 20, 2015, 05:19:32 pm

Take away your 6 and I was only a touchdown away..

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Coach95 on October 23, 2015, 10:33:58 am
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 20, 2015, 05:19:32 pm

Take away your 6 and I was only a touchdown away..

Yep, you were just 2 scores off. Not bad.

Coach95

Jr. Hornets have Marvell left to finish off an undefeated season...one more boys!!

purplehajj

Should be a game of ease

MomaLion

Clarendon 8 Carlisle 0...start of 2nd

MomaLion

Halftime Clarendon 14 Carlisle 16

MomaLion

Start of 4th
Clarendon 20
Carlisle 24

MomaLion

Final
Clarendon 26
Carlisle 32

big E

PW 29 Des Arc 22. 6-2 for the Jr Patriots  not bad for a bunch of kids that never saw the field until this year.

purplehajj

Congrats to the hazen jr hornets on a undefeated season! Future looks bright for these young men

Cheek

Quote from: purplehajj on October 31, 2015, 07:47:48 am
Congrats to the hazen jr hornets on a undefeated season! Future looks bright for these young men

I guess Hazen can be thankful England was not in the 6AA this year.  England is also undefeated and would have claimed this title.

purplehajj

Your nuts cheek Hazen jr high is good don't worry you will know about them when they are seniors

Cheek

Quote from: purplehajj on October 31, 2015, 08:12:21 pm
Your nuts cheek Hazen jr high is good don't worry you will know about them when they are seniors

England has a good group also.  If I recall, the last time we were in the 6AA our Jr. High went undefeated and won district.  How does this make me nuts.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas