• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-2a

Started by playmaker04, August 10, 2015, 11:31:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

playmaker04

CC tied for the conference championship last year. 2 best running backs moved up. Be tough to repeat. What's your teams outlook?

SR30

Cc is that not Conway Christian? Thought they were in the 5 2A

BigLion10

SR30

Ok gotcha.. to many teams with CC out there

bdubyab60

EPC is looking good. Solid D and got 2 or 3 that can take it to the house. Solid line play too. Gonna be interesting as we took a share last year as well.

mtindian42

The Indians could have a good year

mtindian42

September 10, 2015, 05:07:35 pm #6 Last Edit: September 10, 2015, 05:21:13 pm by mtindian42

bdubyab60

EPC 2-0 with 2 shutouts. Salem did take a kickoff back but was card back for holding. Won this one 32-0 can't remember what the score was against Bald Knob

playmaker04

CC 2-0 with 30-14 win over Augusta and 22-0 over MT. Anyone know WR record and scores?

bdubyab60

EPC moves to 3-0 and 2-0 conf. with 34-6 win over midland.

Donnie Jamon

If EPC wanted to they prob wouldn't be scored on.  Bald Knob jr high is real good and EPC shut them out 18-0.  I'm calling them little Junction City.

Cheek

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 18, 2015, 12:44:29 pm
If EPC wanted to they prob wouldn't be scored on.  Bald Knob jr high is real good and EPC shut them out 18-0.  I'm calling them little Junction City.

Well bring them over to England and they will get scored on.

bdubyab60

Maybe we will find out one day but England fans should be the last folks to talk about challenging EPC. JS.

bdubyab60

That 6 came against the 7th graders.

mrkingark

CC gonna score on them! Maybe more than they want!

bdubyab60

Maybe but won't be as much as we do. Way better than last year

playmaker04

CC will score on em

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on September 21, 2015, 12:05:38 am
CC will score on em
Read above post

playmaker04

Gotcha Bdub. Didn't see that. This game will determine conference championship. We will try to keep your offense off the field. These 9 th graders have lost 3 games since 6th grade.

bdubyab60

This group hasnt lost many. Got a couple of backs that are tough to bring down. Should be a good one. havent even looked at the schedule to see where the next game is yet.

playmaker04

We have Salem at Salem Thursday night

bdubyab60

They got a running back that can get it. Last name Turner. I'm not sure if he is a brother to Dillon or not but he's a tough runner with some speed. Decent size kid too

Donnie Jamon

When does EPC play CC

bdubyab60

Another win for EPC 40-0 over rector. 4-0 on the year. Next game Cross County

Trint Creek

September 25, 2015, 07:20:49 am #24 Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 07:32:58 am by Trint Creek
CC 34 Salem 6.

Donnie Jamon

who is the jr high qb for CC?  I think his mom is from Lepanto?  Her last name was Tyler

Footballworld

Running back in Salem named Turner is Dillon Turners brother.

bdubyab60

Gonna be a good player for them.

playmaker04

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on September 25, 2015, 08:14:37 am
who is the jr high qb for CC?  I think his mom is from Lepanto?  Her last name was Tyler
Kaden Harrell

playmaker04

Cross co 18 EPC 14 final

mtindian42

Wow... Didn't see that coming... Congrats to the jr birds

playmaker04

It was 18-0 going into the 4th. Got hairy at the end.

playmaker04

CC offensive line is probably bigger than half the sr teams in 2a. And running back #25 Jackson Henderson is like a man amongst boys. These 9th graders have lost 3 games since they were 6th graders,2 of them were last year when they were tri-conference champs.

bdubyab60

Congrats to CC hard fought game. We will get you next year.

mtindian42

Sounds like yall looking good for the future playmaker...and epc never ending with yall 2 lol...

Donnie Jamon

I'm not even gonna comment on this game.  I'm a better human than that but those at the game know what im talking about. 

playmaker04

Lol Donnie its never stopped you before. You commit penalties the refs are gonna call em. We dominated 3 quarters of the game plain and simple. Turnovers let y'all get back in it. If we keep giving it to 25 at the end of the 3rd quarter instead of getting cute and throwing and interception were up 24-0 and games over.

playmaker04

October 02, 2015, 10:54:31 am #37 Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 10:57:16 am by playmaker04
5-0

bdubyab60

Quote from: playmaker04 on October 02, 2015, 10:41:16 am
Lol Donnie its never stopped you before. You commit penalties the refs are gonna call em. We dominated 3 quarters of the game plain and simple. Turnovers let y'all get back in it. If we keep giving it to 25 at the end of the 3rd quarter instead of getting cute and throwing and interception were up 24-0 and games over.
You can do ifs and buts all day. If we we don't have 2TDs called back and turnovers of our own its a different ball game. Doesn't sound near as dominating now does it.

playmaker04

playmaker04

Quote from: bdubyab60 on October 02, 2015, 11:20:35 am
Quote from: playmaker04 on October 02, 2015, 10:41:16 am
You can do ifs and buts all day. If we we don't have 2TDs called back and turnovers of our own its a different ball game. Doesn't sound near as dominating now does it.
really it was tho. EPC had no sustained drives you had the one called back was a big run aided by penalty and a ko return. The two you scored in the 4th was after cc turnovers. We had one score aided by an interception but the other int was a hail Mary at the end of the half. EPC never had a drive anywhere near our red zone. Matter of fact EPC punted 3 or 4 times cc 0.

bdubyab60

Sounds like the MT CC game

bdubyab60

And those big plays if not called back its still a different game. Points are points.

bdubyab60

I've also seen the video of some of the game. And the call on the touchdown run is suspect at best. Yet it was called so it got called back. Turnovers are part of the game.

My point is you are acting like we were lucky to be in the game and then use ifs and buts to justify why it didn't happen. But only put half the story. CC had no points taken off the board by penalty. When things like that happen it changes the entire complection  of the game.

bdubyab60

EPC falls to 4-2. Losing 28-6 to Earle. They good

mtindian42

Epc in town tonight. lets go indians...

mtindian42

Epc 24 MT 14 final. Indians did out score them 14-8 in the 2nd half.

bdubyab60

Shouldn't have even been close. Got up 16-0 and just quit playing.

mtindian42

Bdub we pushed them back in the 2nd half! And right before the half we dropped a wide open td pass! I don't think ethier team quit! If we have another quater we win that game! Congrats to the Warriors.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas