• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beset AAA junior high FB team this year?

Started by Sick Dog, November 02, 2014, 05:32:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sick Dog

WPWells

Sick Dog

Sick Dog

Didn't know there was a junior high board. I'm sorry I have better things to do than live my life behind a screen. I'm just trying to find info on football.

snoopy22

Prescott had a real good Jr High team.  8 and 1 undefeated conference champs.  Only loss was to Nashville 28 to 26....a bad mistake on a kickoff return cost a possession in second half and had ball on ten yard line when we ran out of time.  I would like to see Prescott and Booneville square off I heard they were tough in jr high.

WPWells

I was going to say probably either Prescott or Booneville. Charleston finished with one loss to Booneville, and they beat us 30-8

YC

Booneville is really, really, good. Charleston had a good team that was undefeated when they meet last week and Booneville just mauled them. It was never close. They have athletes all over the field.

Sick Dog

So we got
Booneville
Prescott
Charleston
Sounds familiar........
What about smackover, Mcgehee , fordyce conference?

Sick Dog

Are all these teams just got that much talent or that good of coaching, or what is the deal? Seems like every year same teams stay at the top.

Brian G

Fayetteville Woodland is undefeated.  They have a conference championship game vs SDale Central next Thursday.

Sick Dog

Didn't know Fayetteville and Springdale was n class AAA

Brian G

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 02, 2014, 09:09:58 pm
Didn't know Fayetteville and Springdale was n class AAA
Well, first they are all AAA(Arkansas Athletics Association).  Secondly, there are not really classes(1A, 2A, etc) for junior high. 
For example Siloam, Huntsville, Bentonville, Fayetteville, Springdale and Rogers make the NW conference up here and they feed 5A, 6A and 7A schools.

~WPS~

Nashville probably has the longest win streak in the state for junior high at 37 games. Haven't lost a game in 4 years playing the likes of Texarkana, El Dorado, and Lake Hamilton.

Sick Dog

Well we have conferences in other classifications and I know yall have different rules that yall go by like everyone goes to playoffs, win two games n play offs and ur n the finals.........we all know yall set the rules that everyone else has to suffer from.......

Sick Dog

Congrats Nashvile. Didn't know that about yall. But again this post was about 3A. Didn't that post earlier say Prescott gave yall a scare this year? They must have been pretty good?

Brian G

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 02, 2014, 09:25:39 pm
Well we have conferences in other classifications and I know yall have different rules that yall go by like everyone goes to playoffs, win two games n play offs and ur n the finals.........we all know yall set the rules that everyone else has to suffer from.......
You're talking about High School now.  The topic is junior high. I tried to explain to you that there is a different set of divisions for junior high.

~WPS~

Quote from: Sick Dog on November 02, 2014, 09:28:45 pm
Congrats Nashvile. Didn't know that about yall. But again this post was about 3A. Didn't that post earlier say Prescott gave yall a scare this year? They must have been pretty good?
See, what I posted was relevant to 3A. Prescott had some big, fast kids. I'd say they were the best we played this year. Nashville isn't as dominant this year as the past but somehow we've still won every game.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas