• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Batesville Jr. Pioneers Win Streak

Started by Intelligentsia, October 30, 2014, 12:50:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Intelligentsia

The Junior High Pioneers will seek to extend their record consecutive wins tonight against Green County Tech.  A win tonight would make 20 in a row with a win in the final week, next Thursday against a tough Valley View squad allowing the Pioneers to complete two undefeated seasons in a row!!  Should be an easy win tonight, but next week at Valley View will be the toughest game of the season.  Good luck BJHS.

Blazer51

The game against bc is probably the best jr high game I have seen in a while! We were so close to the win too dang it!! We had a couple bad plays that hurt us! But I was very impress with pioneers, they should both be battling for first in conference in the next couple years of they keep it up!

Rocko1493

August 25 Batesville played a four way scrimmage at Harding Academy again Cabot, Beebe, and Harding Academy.  Each team got twenty plays ( ten offense and ten defense) again each team.  It is very early but Batesville looked good.  First team offense scored on each team and Defense also looked tough to handle. 

pioneerpop

Batesville's win streak goes back on the line tomorrow night against Annie Camp. AC is supposed to be able to attack you a lot of ways on offense.  Batesville only has one starter from last years squad.  I wish the Pioneers luck.

OB11

Intelligentsia

22 comes to mind.  Two undefeated seasons in a row abd 1 loss in the season three years ago.  The record over that last 6-7 years is something - maybe 3 losses.

pioneerpop

pioneerpop

Intelligentsia

Quote from: pioneerpop on September 03, 2015, 11:20:33 pm
Batesville 21 Annie Camp 0

Great!!  Just noticed in the newspaper that the Jr. Pioneer team which includes only grades 8 & 9, has 97 players!!  That's amazing to me.

Rocko1493

Great game last night.  Batesville Junior highs defense is a little ahead of the offense right now.  It looks like the potential of another great year. 

OB11

Quote from: Rocko1493 on September 04, 2015, 12:30:53 pm
Great game last night.  Batesville Junior highs defense is a little ahead of the offense right now.  It looks like the potential of another great year.

Definitely didn't help Annie Camp having 5 turnovers last night.

pioneerpop

September 04, 2015, 04:50:03 pm #11 Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 04:57:56 pm by pioneerpop
You are right Batesville got some turnovers that helped a lot. Looked Annie Camp had 8 or more in the box to stop the run.   

samschoice

pioneerpop

Searcy junior high beat Batesville 16 to 6. Batesville o line is really struggling.

Proud Buckaroo

Intelligentsia

Proud Buckaroo

Pretty impressive. Most of the kids that are on the senior high smackover team now. Went 32-1 from 5th grade to 9th grade.

Intelligentsia

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on September 15, 2015, 08:49:37 pm
Pretty impressive. Most of the kids that are on the senior high smackover team now. Went 32-1 from 5th grade to 9th grade.

Winning is habit forming

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas