• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Conference Champions.

Started by Cats73, October 29, 2014, 02:47:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cats73

since the season is almost over, who is expected to win what conference?

jking7

Greenwood will be winning the River Vally Conference for 9th grade. Not sure about 7th/8th.

big E

Palestine - wheatley has already won the 6 -2a.

crmorrow24

WPWells

Charleston - 3A-4

Cue Booneville people

phdefense

Cats73

On side

2 3A Atkins or Harding, game was tonight but haven't heard score

monster_island

Mt. Ida defeated Gurdon 18-14 to win the 2A-7 conference title.

magnetcove60

Magnet cove has to win next week against cutter yo win the outright conf title of 5 2A they are undefeated in conf they are 7-1 6-0 in conf, they beat Conway Christian tonight 30-14!

redandgray

Rivercrest finished as co-champs after beating Melbourne 32-0 last night.  The 7th grade Jr. Colts finished their season undefeated after beating Melbourne 22-12.

SR30

Heard #74 played lights out last night for the panthers

Hoggy

Quote from: SR30 on October 31, 2014, 11:45:17 am
LOL your son or what?  Never heard anyone recap a game saying a lineman played lights out

SR30

13 tackles,  3 for loss of yds, a qb sack and a blocked punt which was returned for a touchdown.. pretty solid game if you ask me

SR30

Plays both ways so defensively he did.. but dang sure made a difference on offense  as well

Hoggy

SR30

???? You have a problem with me posting about a young man who is talented or are you just jealous because whoever you support can't even carry carry #74's jock strap.. don't be mad cuz your kid can't even be a water boy on thursday nights

GobsRule

Quote from: SR30 on October 31, 2014, 11:45:17 am
Is he being recruited by Auburn?

Hoggy

Quote from: SR30 on November 01, 2014, 03:16:25 am
???? You have a problem with me posting about a young man who is talented or are you just jealous because whoever you support can't even carry carry #74's jock strap.. don't be mad cuz your kid can't even be a water boy on thursday nights
Haha so I got it right pops.  Its junior high pal.  Tell me this is he shaving yet?  Any kid can dominate in junior high if he's shaving

SR30

He will go up against any high school kid you can bring and 60% of the time he's gonna beat him...don't get mad because your kids a benchwarmer.. He can play on any level..

Hoggy

Post some film of him.  On hudl?  Pops

SR30

We do not have a hudl account yet.. He was recognized nationally by a youth scout. His video  and article can be seen here

http://youth1.com/1221845633/intro-2019-arkansas-oldl-nicholas-prichard

Hoggy

Solid player for junior high, good motor, plays hard.  Question is how big will he be. 

SR30

Only 13 yrs old..5'10 230lbs...5.1 40yd dash

Hoggy

Quote from: SR30 on November 02, 2014, 03:52:01 pm
Only 13 yrs old..5'10 230lbs...5.1 40yd dash
It dont matter how old he is if he's already mature.  Ive seen 13 year olds dominate in junior high to never grow again.  Does he have to shave?

SR30

No he does not have to shave? Why would that matter?

snoopy22

Because if he don't have to shave he hasn't hit puberty and might grow some more is what he meant.

SR30

Was thinking that but u never know.. He has his little peach fuzz and a squeaky voice but not shaving

Blazer51

Valley view and Baitsville play for the conference tittle this week. Baitsville is on a 22 game winning streak but valley view has a great chance to end it.

Hoggy

Well thats good to hear.  That means he's got some growing to do.  Looks like might be a future stud.  Whenever someone has a full man beard they arent growing anymore at all.  That is why I asked

OLDSCHOOL82

There's some very large full grown men that can't grow a beard.  Not a good judge of the stage of puberty!

Hoggy

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 02, 2014, 08:55:15 pm
There's some very large full grown men that can't grow a beard.  Not a good judge of the stage of puberty!
Wrong buddy.  There are full grown men that can't grow a beard, however if you can grow a full man beard then you arent growing it means you are in stage 5 of puberty.  You dont grow in height in stage 5

Hoggy

http://growingupboys.info/Calculators/TannerStage.htm

you boys need to read up.  Some college football coaches use this in recruiting

MomaLion

If they have bloodwork done and their Alk Phos is high, they are still growing. It will remain high as long as the bones are growing.  Not suggesting you do this just to check lol but if they happen to need bloodwork check on that level.

Hoggy

Quote from: MomaLion on November 03, 2014, 04:43:10 am
If they have bloodwork done and their Alk Phos is high, they are still growing. It will remain high as long as the bones are growing.  Not suggesting you do this just to check lol but if they happen to need bloodwork check on that level.
Forget the bloodwork, just check the site out.  Like I keep saying if a kid has a full man beard then he isnt growing anymore, no need for bloodwork

nastynice

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 02, 2014, 08:55:15 pm
That was for me wasn't it, you hairy sob. Lol.

SR30

Magnet Cove runs the table and wins the 5-2A championship..
Awesome season

TC2

Pottsville Jr Apaches win 4-4A!

Rob Van Winkle

Springdale Central won the NWA conference last night beating Fayetteville Woodland 24-7. Woodland was undefeated before last night's championship game and Central wound up 9-1 for the season.

Central's 8th grade team went 10-0 and really wasn't challenged all year. They should be conference champs in the 9th grade division next year.

Hoggy

Quote from: Rob Van Winkle on November 07, 2014, 12:03:22 pm
Springdale Central won the NWA conference last night beating Fayetteville Woodland 24-7. Woodland was undefeated before last night's championship game and Central wound up 9-1 for the season.

Central's 8th grade team went 10-0 and really wasn't challenged all year. They should be conference champs in the 9th grade division next year.
Ive been wanting to watch both of those junior high teams all year.  Can you tell me a little bit about each one? 

Rob Van Winkle

Quote from: Hoggy on November 07, 2014, 01:43:18 pm
Quote from: Rob Van Winkle on November 07, 2014, 12:03:22 pm

Ive been wanting to watch both of those junior high teams all year.  Can you tell me a little bit about each one?

I haven't seen them play this year. Just heard they both won last night so I thought would give them some props. Used to live up there but moved away a couple of years ago and my son played with those kids so I have watched a lot of them play since they were in 1st grade. Overall a very talented group in both grades. You throw in the kids from Southwest Jr High and Harber will be LOADED in a couple of years. Big and fast in both grades at both schools. I dare say they are the best teams in their respective grades in the state.

Intelligentsia

Batesville Jr. High Pioneers, Conference Champions again, posting back-to-back undefeated seasons and a 22 game consecutive win streak!!  Achieved on the road against a talented Valley View team that ended the season 8-2.  Great game and a great win for the Pioneers.

bulldog

Hector wins 4-2A with 9-0 record.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas