• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pw finishes the year undefeated and unscored on.

Started by big E, October 27, 2014, 07:25:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

big E

BigLion10

phdefense

WPWells

nastynice

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 28, 2014, 09:51:33 am
I think it's Palestine-Wheatley
Thanks for clearing that up 12 man, I'm a little slow.

NEASPORTSFAN

Same situation at PW as at Brinkley. Half of those kids will be academically ineligible by Sr. High and you will never see them again. Congrats though. Impressive

bigworm

Quote from: phstiger on October 28, 2014, 03:28:33 pm
Same situation at PW as at Brinkley. Half of those kids will be academically ineligible by Sr. High and you will never see them again. Congrats though. Impressive

i doubt that. But they will probably be playing in 3A in 2 years.

Congrats to the young pats! That a great accomplishment.

big E

We actually have good test scores only valley views are better over here and worm sup did the numbers and we are ok on numbers until 2018 then yep gonna probably be 3a..

BrianfromCarlisle

I can see McCrory moving up.  They had 7 million 7th graders it seemed like.  LOL

big E

MomaLion

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 29, 2014, 09:32:53 am
I can see McCrory moving up.  They had 7 million 7th graders it seemed like.  LOL
They had more 7th graders playing than our combined 7th, 8th, 9th lol.  I thought they had all of them dressed out on the sidelines but after our 7th grade game, here came a ton more for the jr game lol.

BrianfromCarlisle

I believe I counted 34 7th graders.   That is crazy.

big E

I thought it was about 30 sometimes you get a big class like that.My sons class has 23 boys and 2 girls, there are 2 other kindergarten classes at Pw and I don't think that they have as many boys.

Hoggy

Quote from: big E on October 30, 2014, 07:57:16 am
I thought it was about 30 sometimes you get a big class like that.My sons class has 23 boys and 2 girls, there are 2 other kindergarten classes at Pw and I don't think that they have as many boys.
Poor boys.....And I would hate to be the parent of those 2 girls

big E

Thats the truth they gonna be alot of fighting over them.

jbtiger73

They probably will stick yall in the Osceola,  rivercrest, and hoxie conference in a couple of years. Y'all do have big numbers. And steadily growing. And as for the fool talking about our kids grades. I'll have you know that every kid that played in jr high,  still is playing now. And we had a few more that decided to play this year. Including a junior that has already taken 3 punts to the house already this season. All these kids need is direction. Something the schools in the west know nothing about apparently.

big E

Yeah jb I cant remember the last time Pw had a kid that was ineligible because of grades.The kids we lost were to trucks and jobs.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas