• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booneville vs charleston JR high game

Started by Bearcats#21, October 26, 2014, 05:03:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearcats#21

I say the bearcats junior high got charleston by at least 24. Predictions??

WPWells

Junior High board. Already talking about this game

Proud Buckaroo

NOW NOW. Don't be talking about Junior High on the Senior high board.

WPWells

There's already a bunch of discussion on the Junior High board too

macadoshis

Besides this game is a no brainer.  Not even close

nastynice

Quote from: macadoshis on October 26, 2014, 05:31:54 pm
Since you have seen both teams mac, what is your score predictions?

OLDSCHOOL82

Come on Mac,  don't leave us hanging like that!

Cats73

Quote from: macadoshis on October 26, 2014, 05:31:54 pm
So tell us, what'll be the score?

Eagle fan #3

More intriguing is predications for CHS BHS SR high game!

Cats73

Yeah, but this is the JH Forum. I foresee Booneville winning 42-35

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: Cats73 on October 26, 2014, 09:25:25 pm
Yeah, but this is the JH Forum. I foresee Booneville winning 42-35
I would be fine with that! Id like to see Booneville take it actually

WPWells

Oh Eagle fan I thought we were getting along too

Cats73

Regardless of who wins it will be a matter of who makes less mistakes,and who capitalizes where. It will also be a game won or loss in the fourth quarter.

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 26, 2014, 09:30:15 pm
Oh Eagle fan I thought we were getting along too
Lol we ARE! There are just a LOT of boys on that team that my son has played other sports with! I'm alittle bias to them :)

nastynice

How many of you Tiger posters are planning on coming to the jr high game Thursday?

adaptedtigerfan

Cats73

You should show up adapted. May get to meet oldschool82 a day early.

adaptedtigerfan

I doubt it.  He is scared.   I'm just wondering why everyone keeps saying AD.

Cats73

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 29, 2014, 02:47:12 pm
He seemed to be the only B-town poster for a while.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 29, 2014, 02:47:12 pm

Got me pegged.  I am scared to death of the wrath of meeting chucktown posters!!!!  Im wondering that same thing myself!

WPWells

12th Man won't make it down the hill until Friday. Got family going to keep me updated though

TeeLee

If it is the good Lords willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be there.  If you see a guy that looks a lot like the one to the left, without glasses-----that's me.  ;D

ATU

Quote from: nastynice on October 29, 2014, 02:28:44 pm
How many of you Tiger posters are planning on coming to the jr high game Thursday?
[/quote Why would anybody waste the time to go to this game.You said it was going to be a mercy rule.

nastynice

Quote from: ATU on October 29, 2014, 06:20:06 pm
Quote from: nastynice on October 29, 2014, 02:28:44 pm
[/quote Why would anybody waste the time to go to this game.You said it was going to be a mercy rule.
So Tiger fans only show up when they think they will win? Classic Charleston!.....................Oh and yeah it will be a mercy rule!

ATU

I'm sure there will be A few fans there.But it will not be a mercy rule.The great Booneville team will win i'm sure.But it will be more like 28-7.

OLDSCHOOL82

BigMan15

OLDSCHOOL82

OLDSCHOOL82

BigMan15

OLDSCHOOL82

OLDSCHOOL82

WPWells

Congratulations to Booneville on a well-deserved conference championship

OLDSCHOOL82

Jabali

Congrats to the conferenc champion Bearcats! Fantastic performance by the junior high band also!

ATU

Cats73

I'm the starting left guard for the Booneville junior high, and I must say I don't usually comment too much on the refs. However, you know it's a problem when our players are pulling their jerseys back onto their pads from being held so bad. Regardless it was a good hard fought win. Even if Charleston's players were playing dirty. The Mexican food after the game didn't hurt though.

WPWells

Take your win and take that crap about the refs and Charleston playing dirty elsewhere. I congratulated you, now there's no need for that

nastynice

Cats73

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 30, 2014, 09:40:28 pm
Take your win and take that crap about the refs and Charleston playing dirty elsewhere. I congratulated you, now there's no need for that
You have no freaking idea what was happening on the field. I was hit in the back twice, and was popshotted.

OLDSCHOOL82

Good game on both sides.  12th,  if he truly is a jr high kid be the bigger man and don't argue with him.  Just let it go.

WPWells

Good call. I just tend to take offense to that since my brother is on Charleston Junior High

Oh and may I ask what "popshotted" is?

Cats73

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 30, 2014, 09:40:28 pm
Anyway, it was a good game from Charleston. Good job to you guys.

Cats73

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 30, 2014, 09:46:17 pm
Good call. I just tend to take offense to that since my brother is on Charleston Junior High

Oh and may I ask what "popshotted" is?
Hit "down south" with a helmet

phillle4

I can say the officiating had no bearing in this game. Charleston has a good team but was out played physically. Props to a good Booneville team. I look forward to seeing Charleston over the next few years. They will continue to improve ;)

Cats73

Quote from: phillle4 on October 31, 2014, 08:14:02 am
I can say the officiating had no bearing in this game. Charleston has a good team but was out played physically. Props to a good Booneville team. I look forward to seeing Charleston over the next few years. They will continue to improve ;)
I agree that Charleston was and is a great team. We'd been expecting a war of a game, and that's what we got. Their defense held well against our usual "slam it down your throat, and see if you stop it" offense.Flannigan was great (as expected) and there were more players that were good. In my opinion, Charleston's lineman were not prepared for ours,though.

Hoggy

Booneville looked pretty dang good.  How often does your junior high lift during season?

snoopy22

I'd like to see Booneville and Prescott jr high teams play.  Sounds like Booneville is good.  Prescott is loaded and won conference as well.

Hoggy

Quote from: snoopy22 on October 31, 2014, 12:36:24 pm
I'd like to see Booneville and Prescott jr high teams play.  Sounds like Booneville is good.  Prescott is loaded and won conference as well.
prescott has way too many athletes

OLDSCHOOL82

Booneville would roll.  May see in a few years. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas