• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Up and coming players in the 5 2A

Started by SR30, October 21, 2014, 08:40:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SR30

Since we couldn't get a reply on the other 5 2A thread let's start another..who are some up and coming players to watch in this division who will have a big impact when they become sophmores.

Eagle fan #3

I think this is an excellent post! Surprised no one has commented but if they decide to I would like to include 3 and 4 A to the question

magnetcove60

Colton Edwards #53 for magnet cove he's 5'8 200lbs plays mainly left guard he's quick off the ball and can open wholes, Carson Kennerly 6'0 200lbs #73 for magnet cove plays center and defense tackle he can block really good and he gets in the back field everytime on defense! Timothy spiva 5'9 185 #10 QB and Inside linebacker for magnet he's got a really good arm to throw deep and can run the ball too and he can tackle and zone cover on defense good! Cody hilborn 6'0 185 #72 plays defense end he's probably the best d end he makes the people have to go inside to the big boys for a loss but when they try to go outside good luck cuz he stops them!

SR30

October 26, 2014, 05:18:03 pm #3 Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 05:24:56 pm by SR30
Finally good to get some input. All those guys you mentioned for magnet are solid players.  I hear there is a 8th grader on the D-LINE and O-Line who is a monster to #74

magnetcove60

Yes he's good too, thats Nicholas Prichard

bigworm

Darrius clarkson from england will start when he moves up. He hasnt played since week 2 when we played drew central. He was startn qb for jhi and middle lb. Would play CB for varsity and maybe some linebacker. He Didnt play a single conference game . Will be back nov 4th. Connor scott, mikey dillon , amd kevin davis will all play. Mikey may start and o guard. , kevin davis and connor scott will play dline. But may not start.

SR30

England did have some pretty good looking kids when we traveled there a few weeks ago. It was a good hard fought game. Magnet cove has a strong D-line that hasn't given up to many big runs but England did have one 66yd TD

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas