• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 3a-4

Started by BigMan15, September 24, 2014, 10:14:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

nastynice

He wants to say he thinks Charleston jr high will beat Bvll's.

adaptedtigerfan

Lol I just got back to looking @ this.  I forgot I even posted.    But yeah..   Charleston will beat Booneville.

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 14, 2014, 10:44:23 pm
Lol I just got back to looking @ this.  I forgot I even posted.    But yeah..   Charleston will beat Booneville.
Booneville jr high will mercy rule Chlstn, senior high I'm still nervous about!

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: nastynice on October 15, 2014, 09:23:59 am
I can't wait for the charleston Booneville senior high game I wouldn't be so nervous if I were b'ville I think they can take it, not sure if jr high will mercy rule but it will definitely be the first game charleston has had to play this year be interesting for sure

WPWells

Eagle fan #3 why don't you play our pick'em!

BigMan15

Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on October 15, 2014, 06:46:38 pm
Quote from: nastynice on October 15, 2014, 09:23:59 am
I can't wait for the charleston Booneville senior high game I wouldn't be so nervous if I were b'ville I think they can take it, not sure if jr high will mercy rule but it will definitely be the first game charleston has had to play this year be interesting for sure

Both games should be great....id take c-town in senior high and booneville in junior high

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 15, 2014, 07:18:03 pm
Eagle fan #3 why don't you play our pick'em!
I will have to start :)

BigMan15

Not much talk about booneville and paris????

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: BigMan15 on October 16, 2014, 10:38:03 am
Not much talk about booneville and paris????

Paris better bring it cause the Jr high cats can play some ball. 

BigMan15

If paris plays like they did againest lavaca it will be over early

nastynice

Quote from: BigMan15 on October 16, 2014, 10:49:29 am
If paris plays like they did againest lavaca it will be over early
If they play like they did against Lavaca,  Paris may not get mercy ruled till the end of 3rd qtr then.

The Coach

It wont matter what Paris does in this game Booneville will beat them by at least 2 td's prolly more.

Both teams play their absolute best Booneville wins going away!!! 

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: The Coach on October 16, 2014, 03:18:24 pm
It wont matter what Paris does in this game Booneville will beat them by at least 2 td's prolly more.

Both teams play their absolute best Booneville wins going away!!!
I respectfully disagree! The Eagles will only beat themselves if they lose! They are talented enough to beat any team in this conference but they have to believe that an not let the hype that surrounds this team distract them from playing their game! This will be a mental and physical test for a lot of the younger players hoping the older ones step up an display the leadership they are capable of!

OLDSCHOOL82

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL82

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL82

OLDSCHOOL82

Eagle fan #3

As predicted Paris had there selves beat before they left the bus! Gotta show up to compete! We are better then we played tonight!

OLDSCHOOL82

39-8.  Eagle fan,  sometimes the other team is just better.  A team doesn't always beat themselves.

TeeLee

WPWells

TeeLee

TeeLee

WPWells

I just posted as soon as I got the text. Didn't even see your post until after

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 16, 2014, 08:11:16 pm
39-8.  Eagle fan,  sometimes the other team is just better.  A team doesn't always beat themselves.
You are correct that is true SOMETIMES!!!! However that is not the case here our boys simply DID NOT PLAY! Anyone there could see that! Play soft lose hard period!

TeeLee

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 16, 2014, 08:43:46 pm
I just posted as soon as I got the text. Didn't even see your post until after

I figured that, just trying to give you some props.   :D

OLDSCHOOL82

Eagle fan I know exactly what you are saying.  But, are you also saying Paris would have won if they would have played hard?

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 16, 2014, 09:08:29 pm
Eagle fan I know exactly what you are saying.  But, are you also saying Paris would have won if they would have played hard?
I'm saying you don't know....why play "beat" stranger things have happened then paris beating someone geesh!!!! You happen to see the game last year? If not might I suggest Hudl

BigMan15

Congrats to Booneville on a great win either way although I feel u lose that bad...Booneville must be pretty dang good..I look for them to run the table as I actually said earlier in the year...

Now that Paris lost are they doing the makeup game with Charleston????

Eagle fan #3

They are VERY GOOD no doubt not trying yo take away from them just we aren't 30 points bad!

The Coach

They could play 10 times and Paris would never win. Sorry but that's a Fact!!! Booneville is better and it's just that simple. It's ok they've been better then every team so far.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on October 16, 2014, 10:34:04 pm
I'm saying you don't know....why play "beat" stranger things have happened then paris beating someone geesh!!!! You happen to see the game last year? If not might I suggest Hudl

Last response.   What?  Excellent suggestion with HUDL.  It's a great tool.  Exactly what game from last year do I need to watch?  It would have to be little league because Paris and Booneville haven't played each other in 7-12th in several years!!  I doubt the little leagues use HUDL.  I'll ck with them and get back with you. 

To the rest of Paris fans.  #4 is a ball player!

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 17, 2014, 06:09:08 am

Last response.   What?  Excellent suggestion with HUDL.  It's a great tool.  Exactly what game from last year do I need to watch?  It would have to be little league because Paris and Booneville haven't played each other in 7-12th in several years!!  I doubt the little leagues use HUDL.  I'll ck with them and get back with you. 

Excuse me games(S) from last year...and yes DWise is the only player that showed up to play last night props to him great kid great ballplayer

nastynice

Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on October 17, 2014, 06:56:13 am

Excuse me games(S) from last year...and yes DWise is the only player that showed up to play last night props to him great kid great ballplayer
Paris has a good team, they were just overmatched last night. That Bvlle jr high is loaded with talent. Besides #28, most all of the other studs are 8th graders. Like the post above said, if they play 10 times, Bvlle wins all ten. Eagle Fan, you were making excuses before the game even started. Have some confidence in your team. We may seem arrogant, but we teach our boys from 3rd grade up that they can't be beat, building confidence all the way up to senior high.

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: nastynice on October 17, 2014, 07:18:09 am

Paris has a good team, they were just overmatched last night. That Bvlle jr high is loaded with talent. Besides #28, most all of the other studs are 8th graders. Like the post above said, if they play 10 times, Bvlle wins all ten. Eagle Fan, you were making excuses before the game even started. Have some confidence in your team. We may seem arrogant, but we teach our boys from 3rd grade up that they can't be beat, building confidence all the way up to senior high.
Totally agree it shows in Booneville an charleston programs both which is what I'm saying upset me so bad I'm sick of hearing oh we are playing this team or that team blah blah shut up go out an play period is what I'm saying not an excuse I don't believe in those which was my whole point! Any team is beatable at any time an an if you don't believe that as a player you should look into a different "hobby"

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on October 17, 2014, 08:03:15 am
Quote from: nastynice on October 17, 2014, 07:18:09 am

Totally agree it shows in Booneville an charleston programs both which is what I'm saying upset me so bad I'm sick of hearing oh we are playing this team or that team blah blah shut up go out an play period is what I'm saying not an excuse I don't believe in those which was my whole point! Any team is beatable at any time an an if you don't believe that as a player you should look into a different "hobby"

Thats a better post that makes sense.

Eagle fan #3

:) I don't accept lazy scared football that attitude is for losers and if you go into any situation football, school, work, life believing your not as good or unable to succeed then you will constantly fail! Tom Brady said the same thing last night in his interview, "I have to go out on that field in every game believing I'm gonna win" hence his success. Win or lose PLAY like a winner don't hand anyone anything life lesson 101

DogsWin7

"You have to believe it, to achieve it". :)

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: DiehardFBfan on October 17, 2014, 09:15:59 am
"You have to believe it, to achieve it". :)
👏👏👏 AMEN!

nastynice

BigMan15

This week Charleston vs Lavaca will be the first real test for Charleston ....thoughts????

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL82

Chucktown wins this one.  Lavaca has a good team but it seems like they give up easy.  They are already beat.

BigMan15

Yes i say charleston wins but will be close

BigMan15

Paris vs two rivers tonight

adaptedtigerfan

WPWells

Did it happen last night? If so who won?

BigMan15

Paris wins 54-22 starters pulled start of the second half...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas