• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 3a-4

Started by BigMan15, September 24, 2014, 10:14:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cats73

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 25, 2014, 10:17:44 pm
I honestly don't know. I've heard no but there's another guy on this thread who has "inside information" and says we will if we win
okay thank you

OLDSCHOOL82

Game of the year in the 4-3A jr high conference.  Booneville will be to powerful for the tigers.  36-14 Booneville.

adaptedtigerfan

I thought you were on vacation.  Haven't heard from you on the sr high boards?   Matter fact it's been really quiet in So. Logan county all day.

nastynice

Booneville Little League won both games tonight at Charleston and that trend will continue Thursday!

Booneville          40

Charleston         20

adaptedtigerfan

nastynice

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 25, 2014, 11:20:50 pm
How bout Friday?
I'll save that prediction for the senior high thread, but for right now I'm thinking.................................

SWEEP.

adaptedtigerfan

OLDSCHOOL82

Adapted,  it's been a long week and weekend so far.  I'll try and up my post count.

Eagle fan #3

Obviously Paris "insiders" don't anticipate playing charleston or they would not take a chance on moving up big play makers and possibly using them and ending their eligibility to play charleston. I don't see a Paris/charleston game this year but hey I've been wrong before lol

Cats73

It's a shame too. Paris and Charleston would be an AMAZING match.However, I see Paris winning

Eagle fan #3

Not if they played the way they played the cats but if they'd played two rivers that way they wouldn't have won! They just didn't show up to play that game at all! But I do believe they could/can take charleston if they played their kind of ball against them!

adaptedtigerfan

Sooo. You are saying Charleston is the 3rd team in the conference

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 26, 2014, 09:49:54 pm
Sooo. You are saying Charleston is the 3rd team in the conference
Are you saying you think Booneville beats Charleston? That would put them 3 correct, if Paris were to beat them?

The Coach

October 27, 2014, 04:45:23 pm #163 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 06:06:44 pm by The Coach
Both teams play their absolute best Charleston beats Paris by 2 TD's at least.

We already seen what Booneville would do to Paris. That would happen every time they played.

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: The Coach on October 27, 2014, 04:45:23 pm
Both teams play their absolute best Charleston wins by 2 TD's at least.

We already seen what Booneville would do to Paris. That would happen every time they played.
All I can say is see ya in Sr. High and can't wait

OLDSCHOOL82

What was the outcome of the Paris/Danville game?

Eagle fan #3

And NOW we've seen what Booneville did to Charleston: so again tell me how much better Charleston is then Paris? Seems like the score was the same. Again I repeat charleston/Paris pretty evenly matched still confused how charleston destroys Paris 😂😂😂😂 oh an CONGRATS BEARCATS great season!

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on October 31, 2014, 08:43:49 am

And NOW we've seen what Booneville did to Charleston: so again tell me how much better Charleston is then Paris? Seems like the score was the same. Again I repeat charleston/Paris pretty evenly matched still confused how charleston destroys Paris  oh an CONGRATS BEARCATS great season!

Eagle fan, how did it go against Danville?

adaptedtigerfan

Are they gonna play?

OLDSCHOOL82

young_gun

Danville didn't play up to it's capability last night losing 22-6. Young team still has a lot of growing up to do. After last nights game I believe Charleston is a more complete team than Paris. We didn't tackle very well last night.

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 31, 2014, 08:46:37 am
Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on October 31, 2014, 08:43:49 am

And NOW we've seen what Booneville did to Charleston: so again tell me how much better Charleston is then Paris? Seems like the score was the same. Again I repeat charleston/Paris pretty evenly matched still confused how charleston destroys Paris  oh an CONGRATS BEARCATS great season!

Eagle fan, how did it go against Danville?
I believe it was 28-6 was unable to be there due to work conference....QB is my son and played with the flu. Not sure how many more weren't 100% but sounds like they still pulled off a solid performance. Would love to see Charleston on the field but doubt we play for 2nd

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: young_gun on October 31, 2014, 09:17:26 am
Danville didn't play up to it's capability last night losing 22-6. Young team still has a lot of growing up to do. After last nights game I believe Charleston is a more complete team than Paris. We didn't tackle very well last night.

Paris has the best running backs in the conference next to booneville.  Nothing to be ashamed of.  But yes, charleston is a better all around team.

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 31, 2014, 09:20:32 am
Quote from: young_gun on October 31, 2014, 09:17:26 am

Paris has the best running backs in the conference next to booneville.  Nothing to be ashamed of.  But yes, charleston is a better all around team.
It's OK FF posters we WILL get the respect we deserve, on the field! Very little credit is given to this team, but just sit back an enjoy they will prove themselves and in the process silence all the doubters....we have some pretty amazing receivers to count on next year, awesome running backs, a QB that can pass & run and is steadily improving, and a talented defense! I believe in us. But still confused on how charleston loses to same team we did with same point spread but they are a "better" team  ???

WPWells

If you don't understand that statement then it's not worth trying to explain

OLDSCHOOL82

Easy there trigger.  It takes more than just good backs to make a great team.  It was my observation in the discipline, heart, game plan, and play calling.  Play the make up game and settle it.

YC

No big deal,
Paris probably wins.
The Eagles score twice.
The Tigers get inside the 10 four times, come up with 4th and less than one and attempts four field goals making two and missing two.
Eagles win 14-6 

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL I thought you were working

OLDSCHOOL82

Driving to location at the moment. 

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 31, 2014, 09:55:14 am
If you don't understand that statement then it's not worth trying to explain
Easy to say with NO score to back it up!
Just makes me dick when these boys have beaten the same teams same points point spread yet it's always because the other team was younger,didn't play to their full potential blah blah NEVER that Patis had a promising future with talented players!
And I believe I stated other players/positions that complete our team aside from the running backs so I'm assuming you disagree OLDSCHOOL....

OLDSCHOOL82

The only other one you mentioned is your son and he's not bad.  When I say backfield it's all backs.  You need to type slower and proof read.  Auto correct can be funny!

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 31, 2014, 10:24:08 am
The only other one you mentioned is your son and he's not bad.  When I say backfield it's all backs.  You need to type slower and proof read.  Auto correct can be funny!
Incorrect! I said receivers and our defense!
And maybe I meant to say that ;) lol
#autocorrect #dontpostandrive lol

young_gun

Paris moved up there backs 4 and 44 Friday night and 4 played quite a bit. He will be a great back by the time he's a senior. Beyond 4 and 44 I didn't see a lot of talent from Paris Jr High the qb couldn't even take a snap half the time.

OLDSCHOOL82

Anyone playing this week?  Danville canceled our game tonight.  Travel and play trinity thursday.

young_gun

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on November 05, 2014, 10:32:53 am
Anyone playing this week?  Danville canceled our game tonight.  Travel and play trinity thursday.

It was a mutual aggreement for the game to be cancelled bc the game had no bearing on conference finish. Danville could do no better and Booneville could do no worse than the first place finish they already had.

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: young_gun on November 03, 2014, 09:11:14 am
Paris moved up there backs 4 and 44 Friday night and 4 played quite a bit. He will be a great back by the time he's a senior. Beyond 4 and 44 I didn't see a lot of talent from Paris Jr High the qb couldn't even take a snap half the time.
Funny cuz the QB that "couldn't take a snap" also moved up and they all 3 moved up 3 weeks ago! I'm sure his coach doesn't see any talent I'm him as well! So how many years exactly did YOU play QB? I mean you sound so logical to call out the QB as having no talent because of snaps? Hmmm ever ponder the idea that maybe the center is new at his position? Because he is, the center is actually as backup QB in 8th grade. So before you go calling out the "talentless" on here you should probably know more of your facts! Our talentless QB stats saw something you didn't see obviously! And yes I am his mother, good thing for him your TACKY display of calling out a specific player in the context of having no talent will only push him harder!

young_gun

Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on November 07, 2014, 05:18:37 pm
Funny cuz the QB that "couldn't take a snap" also moved up and they all 3 moved up 3 weeks ago! I'm sure his coach doesn't see any talent I'm him as well! So how many years exactly did YOU play QB? I mean you sound so logical to call out the QB as having no talent because of snaps? Hmmm ever ponder the idea that maybe the center is new at his position? Because he is, the center is actually as backup QB in 8th grade. So before you go calling out the "talentless" on here you should probably know more of your facts! Our talentless QB stats saw something you didn't see obviously! And yes I am his mother, good thing for him your TACKY display of calling out a specific player in the context of having no talent will only push him harder!

Funny thing there is there is that if they had moved up and played 3 weeks ago they would have been ineligible to play another jr high snap. Its common for coaches to move 9th graders up regardless of talent just to get them a little experience and feel for senior high football.

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: young_gun on November 10, 2014, 09:37:24 am

Funny thing there is there is that if they had moved up and played 3 weeks ago they would have been ineligible to play another jr high snap. Its common for coaches to move 9th graders up regardless of talent just to get them a little experience and feel for senior high football.
Obviously I can see the sort I'm dealing with hence your screen name  but they me make things not so comical for you....no one said they played only that 3 were moved up and yes they were moved up the week BEFORE the Danville game (3 weeks ago) at time of post! None of them played the first week 2 week only 2 were there as the QB had strep throat and the flu and last week 4 saw the most play time 44 saw some but naturally the QB didn't as it was the seniors last game talented or not that would make no sense! So again going forward you should research prior to posting or you look well....anyways rolling with your theory why pick one UNTALENTED player to move up to get a feel for a game he clearly would not ever be apart of, ya know due to lack of talent???? I will find out who you are young one and we can discuss, let's say,more freely OFF THIS SITE!

young_gun

Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on November 11, 2014, 07:42:42 pm

Obviously I can see the sort I'm dealing with hence your screen name  but they me make things not so comical for you....no one said they played only that 3 were moved up and yes they were moved up the week BEFORE the Danville game (3 weeks ago) at time of post! None of them played the first week 2 week only 2 were there as the QB had strep throat and the flu and last week 4 saw the most play time 44 saw some but naturally the QB didn't as it was the seniors last game talented or not that would make no sense! So again going forward you should research prior to posting or you look well....anyways rolling with your theory why pick one UNTALENTED player to move up to get a feel for a game he clearly would not ever be apart of, ya know due to lack of talent???? I will find out who you are young one and we can discuss, let's say,more freely OFF THIS SITE!

Sorry to speak truth about the facts. I wish your son nothing but the best since you are one of those parents that thinks your son is a Jr High All American. I never said he was untalented. Just said beyond 4 and 44 not a lot of talent on the Jr High Team on offense. Just because I see every player for what they do on the field and have no favorites doesn't mean I have to be nice to certain players. In Paris offense 3 players touch the ball primarily and out of the three 4 and and 44 were the most talented players.

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: young_gun on November 12, 2014, 09:37:49 am
Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on November 11, 2014, 07:42:42 pm

Sorry to speak truth about the facts. I wish your son nothing but the best since you are one of those parents that thinks your son is a Jr High All American. I never said he was untalented. Just said beyond 4 and 44 not a lot of talent on the Jr High Team on offense. Just because I see every player for what they do on the field and have no favorites doesn't mean I have to be nice to certain players. In Paris offense 3 players touch the ball primarily and out of the three 4 and and 44 were the most talented players.
I don't need you to be nice to ME however when you call MY SON out specifically WE GONNA HAVE AN ISSUE!!!! So being the scout you are exactly how many Paris games did you attend? And to refresh your memory what you said was "the QB couldn't even take a snap..." I on the other hand never said I had an "all American jr high player" furthermore your ignoranance on opinion of talent is obvious, football requires not only physical talent but also mental talent. If you can run fast and hit hard but not know your assignment that equates talent? May appear talented in jr high ball but won't be viewed that way come college, I've had a college player! That being said I find your choice of words "not a lot of talent" nice spectator chit chat and clearly your nothing more....enjoy your popcorn while we continue to work on all the not very much talent 2nd place team! *which was acquired by 2 players  ::)

adaptedtigerfan

2nd place team????   How in the blue blazes can you claim that???

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on November 13, 2014, 02:19:42 pm
2nd place team????   How in the blue blazes can you claim that???
OH JESUS HERE WE GO???? So WHO IS!? Does charleston and Paris NOT have the same flipping record and no game to decide a SOLE 2nd place???? Would charleston and Paris not be co-2nd place?!?? You people are something else!!!!! And please report the entire thread to the moderator!!!!! So because charleston feels they are better, even tho they lost to the champion team by the same point spread, they are 2nd????? Back to the comedic level we go!!!! I pity these kids further in life in they are being taught that no one can be better then or even equal to their superiority, this is pathic

The Coach

Co-2nd Place? not sure I've seen someone be super excited about being co-2nd place.

By the way Charleston would beat Paris. Most likely by a couple of TD's atleast.

WPWells

What does pathic mean?

WPWells

Time to lock this thread

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas