• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New 3a-4

Started by BigMan15, September 24, 2014, 10:14:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OLDSCHOOL82

Booneville Jr High travels to mansfield tonight.  Man i hate the setup of those afterthought visitors bleachers!

WPWells

Charleston plays Lavaca tonight in what I've heard could be a decent game

BigMan15

It will be the best game of our conference this week...

BigMan15

Anybody know of any freshman getting moved up in football now or after jh season is over

OLDSCHOOL82

Booneville doesn't allow freshmen to play up after season.

BigMan15

Really no matter what???

nastynice

Quote from: BigMan15 on October 23, 2014, 10:03:36 am
Really no matter what???
No matter what. If a team needs 9th graders to help, then they are not much of a team.

adaptedtigerfan

Come on Bigman you know Booneville and all of their graeatness can't use measley little freshmen in the playoffs.

BigMan15

I see what ur saying but id figure there are exceptiin like ty storey and wade Gerlick for charleston

BigMan15

Paris moved up 3 already this week but not sure if they will play yet...

OLDSCHOOL82

Booneville doesnt make exceptions on this.  Never had.  If Paris did move 3 up then they are done on thursday nights. 

adaptedtigerfan

Not true...  They can dress all they want.  But if they play 1 snap on Friday.  "Then" they are done on Thursday.

OLDSCHOOL82

Quote from: adaptedtigerfan on October 23, 2014, 11:47:23 am
Not true...  They can dress all they want.  But if they play 1 snap on Friday.  "Then" they are done on Thursday.

Sorry i wasnt that specific there adapted.  Thought most knew that.  And measily ole Booneville believes in a team and who earns the right to play.  We dont make exceptions for "greatness" and move someone up from Jr High to Sr High to take a spot from someone on the Sr high team/scout team who has been getting hammered all year.

OLDSCHOOL82

OLDSCHOOL82

OLDSCHOOL82

WPWells

0-0 in Charleston-Lavaca after 1

OLDSCHOOL82

WPWells

8-7 Lavaca with 2:00 left in the first half. Lavaca scores and then Charleston runs the ensuing kickoff back

WPWells

Charleston takes a 14-8 lead and then gets the ball back when Lavaca fumbles the ensuing kickoff

WPWells

OLDSCHOOL82

38-8 final Booneville.

WPWells

Charleston wins 28-8

The Charleston-Booneville game next week is for the conference championship

OLDSCHOOL82

Chucktown still has Paris right?

WPWells

Only if both teams are undefeated is what I understand (which Paris obviously isn't)

OLDSCHOOL82

They have only lost to us right?  So they won't break the second place tie?

BigMan15

Lol why play for second also we have our first jr high basketball game on the 10th.

ATU

If Chs beats Booneville they will play Paris because if Paris Beats Chs there could be A 3 way tie But if Booneville beats Chs they will not play Paris.At least that's what i was told from someone inside the program.And no not 12th man.

WPWells

What's with the jab at me?

ATU

BigMan15

No he was saying that even if paris with one loss could still play ctown .....12th does ctown have anyone running in district saturday for cross country

WPWells

You said you heard it from someone inside the program and then felt the need to call me out? I'm not "inside" the program and you know it

ATU

Just playing around man.You troll every thread there is and just having some fun go to bed your in college.

WPWells

This is just my stress reliever, and I'd say making informed posts doesn't count as trolling

And my bedtime is 11:30 but thanks for your concern

BigMan15

Anybody in the district have a team in the district race at mansfeild for x country????

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: OLDSCHOOL82 on October 23, 2014, 11:37:35 am
Booneville doesnt make exceptions on this.  Never had.  If Paris did move 3 up then they are done on thursday nights.
#3 #4 and #44 will dress out Friday and have started practicing with sr high....however they are not expected to play unless it's a must. I would say it's more to prepare them "mentally" for being under Friday night lights. I believe all 3 will see play time next year. Our coach knows what he's doing

Cats73

So what do you guys think about the Booneville-Charleston JH game?

BigMan15

Cats73

Quote from: BigMan15 on October 25, 2014, 09:29:57 pm
bearcats by 14 ;D
Fair Enough. The defensive setup is a new one for the JH Cats,though.

WPWells

Charleston will win!

Cats73

Cats73

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 25, 2014, 09:35:39 pm
Charleston will win!
There's only a few good players on your team. The only memorable one being Flannigan.

WPWells

Wisdom and Flanagan

Cats73

WPWells

I can name the whole Charleston roster if you want me to. Doesn't mean squat. You asked why j thought we'd win and I told you

Cats73

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on October 25, 2014, 10:01:11 pm
I can name the whole Charleston roster if you want me to. Doesn't mean squat. You asked why j thought we'd win and I told you
You listed two players. That's why you think you'll win? I'm sorry if I sound defensive(I'm actually pretty curious). Like I said before Charleston has a defense that is set up different from what we've seen

WPWells

I'm a college student. Saw one game this year (the Gentry game). I just know that we've been playing well and I was impressed in the game I saw. I just think we'll win because I'm a homer :D

Cats73

Oh, I got you. Well, I have to say this. You guys will probably be the best team we play. You're essentially a more physical, better-rounded Paris. I believe that when you two play Paris will go home 3rd in conference.

Cats73

Actually, will you even play Paris?

WPWells

I honestly don't know. I've heard no but there's another guy on this thread who has "inside information" and says we will if we win

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas