• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: 6:2A thoughts?

Started by big E, August 04, 2014, 07:28:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ventman

Those JR. Pats are fo real!!

BrianfromCarlisle

Very good.  Need a lot of discipline though.  They lead the world in personal fouls. 

MomaLion

Clarendon 24
McCrory 14
Final

hornetfever

hornetfever

hornetfever

Looks like the Jr. Pats could beat the SR. Bison. LOL  ;D ;D
Congrats on Jr PATS dominating season. Wow

BrianfromCarlisle

They are very good. And very very dirty.  That will come back to bite them one day. They don't need to play that way to win is the bad thing.   With that said.  Extraordinary season. 

hornetfever

What was the final score?

BrianfromCarlisle

big E

Now brian do they gang tackle and they do try to get the football but they dont play qmy more dirty than anyone else.

littleman

Great job jr pats! 32 quarters of scoreless footall! Wow! Brian I know we were watching the same game, I saw some white jerseys doing some dirty things too.

littleman

Now with all of that said, Brian how would you like your crow sir? Yall ran into that wall Big E and I were telling you about.

big E

It is pounded into this groups head be physical hit til the whistle and sometimes one gets there a little late ido remember some personal fowls on yalls side to. And for the facemasks when you tackle high those show up I promise you these kids are not trying to hurt people they just play hard and they do get caught reaching in and big baker does tackle hard but its tackle football amd hes just a big fast kid and he's mean to boot.

BrianfromCarlisle

I saw continuous hands to the face.  Almost the entire game. Our guys got tired of it to be honest.  The Baker boys are great for sure.  But one of them leg whipped about 5 times that I counted. Surely that isn't taught.  I will take my crow with hot sauce!  Deep fried I suppose. LOL

BrianfromCarlisle

And definitely congrats on 32 quarters of scoreless football. Great accomplishment. 

big E

That would be dillon and no its not taught but wow 32 quarters the leak boys were good but this bunch could be special .

littleman

No need for any of that crow eating. When you have list as much as we have , something like this is great for our school. Those kids play to the whistle and they play hard, and no they are not taught to leg whip kids, they really need to take add meds! They do get caught in some personal fouls from time to time, but they don't intend to hurt people.y

big E

You know its good when the newspaper man is teared up.

littleman

I have watched some great jr high teams this year in the 6AA. From what I have seen our conference is going to be strong for years to come.

JJYahoo

I just hope P-W keeps working and gets better!!  I hope they don't turn out to be one of those teams that great in JR high and not so good in High school.

keohog

Congrats to PW on another BEAT DOWN.

big E

Dog_33

The two Jordan boys can be dangueros in same back field

big E

big E

I guess the six has nothin to talk about since Pw is finished.

MomaLion

Clarendon 16
Carlisle 6
5 mins left in 1st half

MomaLion

Clarendon 38
Carlisle 14
Final

BrianfromCarlisle

Cheek

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 30, 2014, 08:56:34 pm
Great job Clarendon.

What was the 6aa final rankings and records.

1. PW

big E

Cheek it has been hard to keep up with take on us out of the conference and it was pretty even everybody else lost at least 2 games I think dont know about Augusta I know they lost 1.

MomaLion

Thanks Brian.
I know we beat Augusta but not sure who else. We lost to Hazen and PW that I can remember. I know we beat Brinkley, McCrory, Augusta, Marvell, Des Arc, Carlisle

big E

I told everyone that Clarendon was the toughest game we played they had some hardnosed kids.I thought they were the second best team in the conference.

jbtiger73

Glad for them. But let's see how it hold up for the next few years. Remember, most teams get so caught up in jr high success,  that they think it's gonna translate to sr high. I hope im wrong for the kids sake. But its just something about going to sr high, especially in our league,  that it just doesn't carry over.

MomaLion

Clarendon is conference runner up.

Cheek

Quote from: MomaLion on October 31, 2014, 02:46:24 pm
Clarendon is conference runner up.

Congrats to the Jr.  Lions.

MomaLion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas