• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: 6:2A thoughts?

Started by big E, August 04, 2014, 07:28:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

littleman

Didn't even sniff a score, that little defense is nasty!

big E

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on September 26, 2014, 12:28:04 pm
Carlisle will score on them too.  But that is pretty impressive.
would you like to change your statement that defence gets better every week.

BrianfromCarlisle

BrianfromCarlisle

Big line and great backs.   They will score.  If I am wrong, then I will sure eat my crow.  But the Jr scourge will punch it in.  More than once. 

big E

Then how would you like your crow.

BrianfromCarlisle

Will I be able to use hot sauce??  Lol

big E

Nah 38-0 sounds good trap wont work cowboy wont work.counter wont work.defence is to good.

big E

Sure all you wont lol thursdays are the only time we can talk trash.

BrianfromCarlisle

And how will you be taking your crow?   And BTW, 5 straight shutouts is rather impressive.

BrianfromCarlisle

Thursday is dedicated to jr high trash.  That is a big 10-4. What kinda sammich you want when we head that way in two weeks?  I'll buy if you get me a dr pepper.

big E

Craigs man mild slaw.and you can have 2 dr peppers.

big E

Next victim for Pw Marvell.poor marvell how did they look brian?

BrianfromCarlisle

14 players.  Felt bad for them actually.  No one there to watch them. At home. Looked totally lost at times.  Did have speed.  Scored first.  Had a missed tackle and kid just took off.  After that, it was all Carlisle. 

big E

Bout what I figured they may have the worst support of anybody in the state.

BrianfromCarlisle

We cheered for them coming out because no one else was there. And they deserve support. 

big E

jbtiger73

I heard from someone that was there, that the Marvell coach was yelling in-appropriate words at the kids. and even had the hitting the sled after the game.

BrianfromCarlisle

I didn't hear inappropriate comments, but he did have them hiring the sled after the game.  That's not saying there weren't comments.  Just didn't hear them

jbtiger73

I heard alot of old school players say that their coaches used to make them do that as well. But u definitely have to be careful these days about things like that. Too many sensitive minded people out there these days.

BrianfromCarlisle

Found out last night that he was dropping f bombs on them in front of people.

jbtiger73

BrianfromCarlisle

big E

No place for that the kids sure not gonna play for you if you batter them with the F word.

jbtiger73

What was the deal in the PW-McCrory game with the ref saying inappropriate things to the kids?

big E

He told david baker if he didnt stop hitting those kids so hard he was goin to put his foot up his hind parts but it wasnt hind parts he used .funny I think david could take him.

MomaLion

Quote from: big E on October 06, 2014, 05:10:00 am
He told david baker if he didnt stop hitting those kids so hard he was goin to put his foot up his hind parts but it wasnt hind parts he used .funny I think david could take him.
Maybe it's the Momma in me, but I think the ref should be banned..that's a threat.  It's football, what's he supposed to do give em a love tap???  Do refs normally talk like that to the kids?

big E

Not supposed to moma now thats just the info I got so dont hold me to it but I did hear baker come to the sideline yelling he's a grown man he shouldnt be talkin to me like that.

BrianfromCarlisle

Should've "accidentally" made a tackle through that ref.  help him up and say "I'm sorry sir!"  LOL 

Seriously though, that should be reported. 

jbtiger73

Havener should have pulled a "longest yard" on that guy. lol. aim for the right one first, then the left.

big E

I dont think our qb could throw straight enough to hit him.

jbtiger73

If he was ticked off enough, I bet he could

MomaLion

The kid should definitely have accidentally taken him out but then he would get thrown out.  Is there any rules in place to remove a ref if he gets out of control...not saying he should have been removed but refs are human and can get out of line as well...shouldn't they be "policed" so to speak?

BrianfromCarlisle

Can't be ejected for an "accident". Haha

big E

Don't count on it as bad as officials are you never know they think people pay money to see them make bad calls.

BrianfromCarlisle

That is true.  We had an official in our huddle giving a kid the what for 2 weeks ago for something.  There wasn't a flag thrown, but he spent a good 20 seconds in the kids face.  Just ignorant. 

big E

Brian I just heard that we are playing 2 jr high games next week Des arc on monday and yall on thursday this could hurt our defence we may give up a score.

phdefense

Des Arc's JH played the Stuttgart JH JV tough losing 18-14.

jbtiger73

my son plays on that 8th grade team in stuttgart

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: big E on October 07, 2014, 08:14:07 am
Brian I just heard that we are playing 2 jr high games next week Des arc on monday and yall on thursday this could hurt our defence we may give up a score.

That is tough.  But they were going to give up some points anyway to the Scourge!   ;D

big E

Yeah but the scourge cant stop the O see at the end of the game if we have more points than you we win remember last year.lol

BrianfromCarlisle

I am still bringing your sammich!!!

BrianfromCarlisle

On a lighter note... The 3rd and 4th grade Bison played a doubleheader against lonoke tonight.  Won both.   My 8 yr old 3rd grader scored 3 TDs total!   I am beside myself proud tonight. He is just happy as all get out.  But REALLY TIRED.  LOL

MomaLion

Congrats to him...I love watching the little pee wees  :)

BigLion10

Attached way Brian Jr lol beat those pesky wabbits

big E

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on October 07, 2014, 08:52:39 pm
I am still bringing your sammich!!!
and I will have your dr pepper for you bud.

big E

Pw 34 marvell 0 clock ran the whole game.

MomaLion

That had to be the quickest game in history lol.

littleman

24 quarters without allowing a single point. Wow!

big E

Yep moma they moved the game to 6 and clock ran after we scored first only had a 4 minute half kinda felt like they didnt want us there. Game over by 6:46.

BrianfromCarlisle

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas