• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Re: 6:2A thoughts?

Started by big E, August 04, 2014, 07:28:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

big E

Who wins the conference this year.

Cheek

Quote from: big E on August 04, 2014, 07:28:52 pm
Who wins the conference this year.

How is PW this year.  I think the conference is wide open.

big E

Every body back from last year except qb.

BrianfromCarlisle

Carlisle Jr high looks pretty good from what I saw yesterday.  First chance I've had to catch any practice

big E

Been watchin Pw jr's a little and they are gonna be real hard to handle on offence if the rest of the defence plays like the Baker twins then they wont lose a game.

Ventman

Jr Bison lookin pretty stout!

big E

Well at least this time we got you at Pw.

Ventman

Yep, last year was a battle and it should be again this year.

big E

Ventman

Quote from: big E on August 22, 2014, 05:18:50 am
That was a dandy.
big E that was one of the best games I've ever attended, it was fun!

big E

Nobody deserved to lose that one both teams left on the field.

Ventman

RiverEagle079

Des Arc prolly wont win but they have some good players my nephew is 6'0 and easily over 200 in just the eighth grade he should be a good help on the line wether offense or defense im not shure if he will play both ways or not.  He has to have a little of that pansy knocked out of him

big E

The baker twins will help with that Eagle they just love to nock stuff out of people.

big E

PW at Hazen tonight any thoughts.

Cheek

mcnewfamily

mccrory/ carlisile.  the bison should roll the jags. hope not but should.

Lions84

Nothing like some Thursday Night Lights.

Ventman

Quote from: mcnewfamily on September 04, 2014, 11:37:35 am
mccrory/ carlisile.  the bison should roll the jags. hope not but should.
keep us updated please

BrianfromCarlisle

McCrory 12
Carlisle 6

Tons and tons of botched center/QB exchanges.  And somehow McCrory had 34 7th graders.  Lol

Ventman

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on September 04, 2014, 06:58:26 pm
McCrory 12
Carlisle 6

Tons and tons of botched center/QB exchanges.  And somehow McCrory had 34 7th graders.  Lol
dirn that's a lot of 7th graders. How is our jr high doing?

BrianfromCarlisle

20-16 Carlisle. Jasean Harper has a rushing td. Tristan had thrown 2 tds to Colton. There is a flag happy ref. called a hold 5 yards behind a Harper kick return for td or it would be 26-16

BrianfromCarlisle

24-20 McCrory. 2:26 left in 3rd. Everybody on both sides is cramping

big E

Pw 20 Hazen 0 offence still rusty but that D is nasty.

Ventman

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on September 04, 2014, 08:38:55 pm
24-20 McCrory. 2:26 left in 3rd. Everybody on both sides is cramping
that humidity is nasty out there.

BrianfromCarlisle

32-28 McCrory final.  Refs ruined a great game.

purplehajj

Hazen looks better pw will win conference in my opinion
They have a dang good offensive line best of luck to the jr pats!

hogsfan4life

Don't know the score but Clarendon jr high beat des arc

Cheek

Quote from: purplehajj on September 04, 2014, 09:53:27 pm

Good job PW.  I know Big E is smiling.

MomaLion

Clarendon Jr high beat Des Arc 14-6 :)
7th grade won also, but I don't have the score.

big E

September 05, 2014, 01:31:04 am #31 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 01:38:35 am by big E
Quote from: Cheek on September 04, 2014, 10:47:31 pm
Quote from: purplehajj on September 04, 2014, 09:53:27 pm

Good job PW.  I know Big E is smiling.

Yeah a win is a win offence just not hitting on all cylinders yet offensive and defensive line gets alot better when big baker gets back defense will be better to then you wont be able to run away from Dillon cause David will be on the other side he's just mean.

big E

keohog

Quote from: big E on September 04, 2014, 08:43:06 pm
Pw 20 Hazen 0 offence still rusty but that D is nasty.
Congrats PW

bigworm

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on September 04, 2014, 09:17:59 pm
32-28 McCrory final.  Refs ruined a great game.

must have been at mccrory. the refs never screw the bizen when they are at home.

big E

Man the one ref on our side last night goooooodness he got flag happy at the end.

BrianfromCarlisle

Did I say the Bison got screwed?   No.  I said the refs ruined a great game.  There were bs calls all over the place.  Entirely too many flags. They took the game over and made it last forever.  Carlisle's worst enemy was leg cramps.

big E

Been there before bro no the feeling.

bigworm

Quote from: BrianfromCarlisle on September 05, 2014, 01:52:30 pm
Did I say the Bison got screwed?   No.  I said the refs ruined a great game.  There were bs calls all over the place.  Entirely too many flags. They took the game over and made it last forever.  Carlisle's worst enemy was leg cramps.

touchy touchy. my bad. yes, i understand. ref's sometimes like to be seen and throw flags everywhere. then the next crew ya get can't seem to see anything and you wonder why they even came. just pikin atcha buddy. don't take it personal.

BrianfromCarlisle

I didn't take it personal.  Just wanted you to understand that I wasn't implying there was cheating.  There was POOR officiating.  It caused a lot of issues.   

And I don't like taking a knee when a player is down but not seriously hurt.  Both sides were taking knees when kids were going down with cramps.   Which was causing more kids to get cramps.  Both teams needed to be moving around and hydrating during the 5,000 breaks in action

big E

Next up for the jr pats Brinkley I think big baker gets back tthis week bad news for buck.

mcnewfamily

mc/bison officiating was horrible and do belive that was the longest jr. high game in the history of football. mccrory actually surprised me.

BrianfromCarlisle

Lol.  Agreed. It took 27 minutes for 2:20 to run off the clock in the third quarter alone.

jbtiger73

sorry for late post. but we beat Marvell 30-0. very fast team, but still young. have a 7th grade QB that's probably plays older than what he is. and super athletic as they come. but I know PW is more than likely the favorite to win the conference this year. wonder will the rain that's supposed to be tomorrow, is gonna affect the play of all games tomorrow. I know Havener loves to ground and pound. hopefully we can cause some fumbles and take advantage. but it definitely will be tough for my Brinkley Cubs.

big E

Rain wont hurt Pw just gonna line up and run it rite at ya here it is stop it defence is better with this group they will nock the chocolate out of you especially those twins they just mean.

jbtiger73

That sounded dang near racist.

big E

Chocolate sounds better than s#*t .

jbtiger73

big E

BrianfromCarlisle

Heber Springs 44
Carlisle 30

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas