• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

State tourney

Started by AirWarren, February 24, 2017, 10:24:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

Can someone give me a list of who will be in the 4a state tourney?

AirWarren

February 24, 2017, 10:27:16 pm #1 Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:47:52 pm by AirWarren
Nashville
Warren
Robinson
bauxite

Who else?

NoSize

Baptist Prep
Trumann
Cave City
Jonesboro Westside
Pea Ridge
Huntsville
Pottsville
Subiaco

~WPS~

Boys
Nashville, Warren, Bauxite, Robinson, Baptist Prep, Westside, Cave City, Trumann, Pea Ridge, Subiaco, Huntsville, Pottsville

Girls
Star City, Monticello, Dumas, Dollarway, CAC, eStem, Pocahontas, Lonoke, Berryville, Pottsville, Ozark, West Fork

~WPS~

February 24, 2017, 10:35:21 pm #4 Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:36:58 pm by ~WPS~
Correction: Pottsville is the only school with both teams in it.

eaglefan200

beach bum

If the winners of the 3 regionals along with Nashville get to the semifinals those will be some epic matchups.... I think there will be one upset in the quarterfinals probably as these state basketball tournaments end up with one upset usually along the way. There are too many games to played but imagine Warren vs. Pea Ridge along with Baptist vs. Nashville

LRRandy

Quote from: beach bum on February 26, 2017, 02:19:10 pm
If the winners of the 3 regionals along with Nashville get to the semifinals those will be some epic matchups.... I think there will be one upset in the quarterfinals probably as these state basketball tournaments end up with one upset usually along the way. There are too many games to played but imagine Warren vs. Pea Ridge along with Baptist vs. Nashville
as the higher seed Baptist is home team. Nashville will have to sit on the visitors bench and be visitor on the scoreboard in their home gym.  If they make it that far.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas