• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Region State/Bids

Started by HorseFeathers, January 12, 2015, 06:16:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

January 12, 2015, 06:16:05 pm Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 07:26:39 pm by HF
North: Pottsville
South: Monticello
East: Trumann

State:  Ozark

think

Just saw where Ozark will be hosting State.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: think on January 15, 2015, 06:46:43 pm
Just saw where Ozark will be hosting State.

If my computer will ever load twitter I'll update the sites....

HorseFeathers

Quote from: HF on January 12, 2015, 06:16:05 pm
North: Pottsville
South: Monticello
East: Trumann

State:  Ozark

x14113

I wonder if Ozark made their move a bit too early.

See, work is being done on a street that directly connects AR 23 to Hillbilly Drive. I highly doubt they'll be finished come tourney time, which means not only will it still be one way in, one way out, but the fact that Hillbilly Drive has been temporarily rerouted means there's an unpaved stretch close to the future junction.

Let's see how much progress can be made in the next month and a half.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: x14113 on January 17, 2015, 02:44:22 pm
I wonder if Ozark made their move a bit too early.

See, work is being done on a street that directly connects AR 23 to Hillbilly Drive. I highly doubt they'll be finished come tourney time, which means not only will it still be one way in, one way out, but the fact that Hillbilly Drive has been temporarily rerouted means there's an unpaved stretch close to the future junction.

Let's see how much progress can be made in the next month and a half.

Better get out there and crack the whip on the crews, X 8)

500 hitter

The road will be fine, we played there during the holidays. Plus this is the year for them to win it.

4AWhistler

Traffic will get bad on that two lane, and the majority of the parking is at the back of the building.  Is there another entrance other than the front?

WattsOzark

They are working hard on the new street now, I suspect it will be ready in time.  As for another entrance, I doubt they'll open a second one up.

4AWhistler

Get there early for good parking then.  Hopefully weather stays mild so people who park in back don't have a bad walk to the front.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: 4AWhistler on January 23, 2015, 08:22:57 pm
Get there early for good parking then.  Hopefully weather stays mild so people who park in back don't have a bad walk to the front.

Would think that Ozark would consider a shuttle option if it's that long of a walk...

StevenGlen

I broadcast two Pottsville games from Ozark about 2 weeks ago and they are making great progress.  Ozark has one of my favorite venues for basketball.  Oh and there is also Rivertown BBQ..... ;D

HorseFeathers

Quote from: StevenGlen on February 19, 2015, 02:12:23 pm
I broadcast two Pottsville games from Ozark about 2 weeks ago and they are making great progress.  Ozark has one of my favorite venues for basketball.  Oh and there is also Rivertown BBQ..... ;D

RiverTown makes it worth the drive to Ozark doesn't it?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas