• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are you allowed to play with a criminal record?

Started by BannerMountainMan, January 09, 2015, 08:59:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacketman65

Might be possible if you live south of I-40!  Not sure though.

Lionheart88

I'm sure there's plenty of kids playing who've gotten traffic tickets of one sort or another.

Rob Van Winkle

I bet many kids in the state have gotten in some sort of trouble and are playing (or have been allowed to play). It's called getting a second chance.

sevenof400

Quote from: Rob Van Winkle on January 10, 2015, 03:58:16 pm
I bet many kids in the state have gotten in some sort of trouble and are playing (or have been allowed to play). It's called getting a second chance.

Remember we are talking about a criminal record in this hypothetical. There better NOT be any second chances for that type of offense.

Rob Van Winkle

Quote from: sevenof400 on January 10, 2015, 04:29:36 pm
Quote from: Rob Van Winkle on January 10, 2015, 03:58:16 pm

Remember we are talking about a criminal record in this hypothetical. There better NOT be any second chances for that type of offense.
Really??? So on  someone commits a crime they are not allowed a second chance? Glad I don't live in your world man.

Also there are different types of crimes. I would hope that a decision like this would be based on the severity of the criminal act.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas