• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pokey

Started by noonerricky, January 01, 2015, 02:06:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

noonerricky

How's the basketball team looking this year?

elvis26

;D they are looking good. they just won the Berryville tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEA Razorback olfan

Pocahontas Boys and Girls are both really good this year, I believe both are top contenders in the 3-4A

redskinsfan

Quote from: noonerricky on January 01, 2015, 02:06:40 pm
How's the basketball team looking this year?

As of today the Sr. Boys are 13-1 (4-0) with first place finishes in the WBC and Berryville tournaments and a runner up finish at the Lyon's tournament.

Sr. Girls, I believe have lost two games this year to the Batesville Pioneers and to Berryville. They have won the WBC and Lyon's tournaments and placed 3rd in the Berryville tourney.

NEA Razorback olfan

I believe our girls come over Tuesday, should be a good battle Jr and Sr high, what's your Jr girls record??

Momma_S

#34 on the Sr. Girl's team is a heck of a player. She worked hard in the paint when I had the opportunity to watch them play. She needs a guard who can look inside.

redskinsfan

Sr. Boys schedule this week

Tues. Jan 27th Pocahontas @ Highland (can be watched on www.highlandrebels.com; 7th grade starts @ 5)

Friday Jan 30th Westside @ Pocahontas

Batman44

Thanks for the info. Please check your message box.

redskinsfan

Westside 37
@
Pocahontas 57
Final boys

NEA Razorback olfan

There is a very good Article in the Jonesboro Sun newspaper today about the 19-1 Redskins

redskinsfan

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 01, 2015, 08:37:16 am
There is a very good Article in the Jonesboro Sun newspaper today about the 19-1 Redskins

Thank you for the heads up. That is an excellent article about those young men.

NEA Razorback olfan

Your Welcome, Pocahontas Athletic Programs have always been solid, I know y'all have been through a lot the past few years and make no mistake when our Boys and Girls hit the Floor , we will fight hard to Win , But we respect the great compitition of the Redskins and Lady Redskins!!

redskinsfan

Quote from: NEA Razorback olfan on February 01, 2015, 02:00:23 pm
Your Welcome, Pocahontas Athletic Programs have always been solid, I know y'all have been through a lot the past few years and make no mistake when our Boys and Girls hit the Floor , we will fight hard to Win , But we respect the great compitition of the Redskins and Lady Redskins!!

Same here. Have a great amount of respect for the boys and girls teams as well as the coaching staff for the girls. Every trip we make to Brookland the atmosphere takes the game to another level and I commend the community for that. All that being said there is no one we look forward to beating more (hopefully).

NEA Razorback olfan

I am sure the gym will be packed for a great conference matchup Thursday night, The last game was a battle and I fully expect another get up in your face ,man to man , full court,  get after it type of game!!!  ;)

Easy

I am pretty sure pokey has lost at least two. I know Batesville blew them out early and Brookland beat them at their place by two without gramling.

redskinsfan

Quote from: Easy on February 01, 2015, 07:58:54 pm
I am pretty sure pokey has lost at least two. I know Batesville blew them out early and Brookland beat them at their place by two without gramling.

Pocahontas Sr girls are 20-3 (10-1) on the season as of Feb 1s1st.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas