• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best girls in state

Started by Coachbanks12, December 16, 2014, 04:39:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachbanks12

My daughter asked me who was the best girl in the state and I couldn't answer her so now I'm asking you guys in each conference who is the best girls in state?

STUNNA

Their is a a girl at CAC that is a freshman that already has big time offers. Not sure if her name though.

Superjack45

SP from Warren is pretty good also.

Straydog6

Christyn Williams is 9th grader from CAC.... 6 D1 offers already.

CincyGuyintheFort

Aaliyah Jackson, JR. From Northside. She's roughly #10-12 in class of '16.   I have never seen a female high schools hoops player built and cut like her. I guarantee there isn't another girl in the state with her driving ability and strength.

Romeo

Christyn Williams is going to be the most highly recruited player in the state men's or women's by the time she's a senior.

Eagle20

Caroline Hogue from Arkansas Baptist averaged 15.2 ppg, 12.7 RPGs, and 10.2 bog last year and is close to those same numbers this year.  She has shattered the Arkansas girls record for blocked shots in a career and is sitting at No . 2 nationally for career blocks.  She signed with Nebraska-Omaha.

WattsOzark

If Hogue had more help, AB would be very good this year.  I was very impressed with her at Ozark.

BrianfromCarlisle

10.2 BLOCKS????  Wow   That's impressive

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas