• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC Coach

Started by eldofan, December 15, 2016, 12:45:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eldofan

Heard he got fired for playing an ineligible player and they have to forfeit all 4 wins from last year . Has anyone heard this?

eldofan

This past year wins .

Carmine Scarpaglia

Unbiased_fan strikes again

purpleswag

eldofan

Quote from: Carmine Scarpaglia on December 15, 2016, 01:03:18 pm
Unbiased_fan strikes again
[/quote I live down the street from PC so I dont think so

eldofan

baseball man

I don't know about being fired but he did play a ineligible player.

dawg_days

Does anyone know who the said player was?

BO_KNOWS

He wasnt a  very discipline coach. I remember their coaches trying to fight Hampton coaches and players after Hampton beat them week 4!!

baseball man

It was something to do with a kid that transfer in and did not move in.

Ventman

Anybody else get fired? Athletic director or counselor, they should be held accountable as well. I'm not saying the coach isn't to blame but he is just the coach.

baseball man

He is the Athletic Director. LOL

sickwillie

No one has been fired.

Ventman

Rida4Life

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 15, 2016, 02:48:11 pm
He wasnt a  very discipline coach. I remember their coaches trying to fight Hampton coaches and players after Hampton beat them week 4!!

English teachers must be hard to find in Calhoun County.  So many grammatical errors and half truths in your statement that I don't know where to begin.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 15, 2016, 02:48:11 pm

Kind of like you're not a very disciplineD writer huh? But then again I've read some of your trash and every time I do I lose a few IQ points

BO_KNOWS

I don't care to be a smarty pants lol!
Sorry if it makes you stupid reading my post. Don't read them genius!!

Dr. Defense

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 16, 2016, 09:19:56 am
I don't care to be a smarty pants lol!
Sorry if it makes you stupid reading my post. Don't read them genius!!

Well I've said many times it's kind of like a bug flying into a bug zapper. You know you should look away but you can't

BO_KNOWS

If a bug flying into a death trap makes you sad, then you'll get eaten alive on this board. Better get tough nurse defense  LOL!!

Oldbadger

I don't know a thing about any of this except, you can't fire a teacher for an administrative error, no matter whose fault it is.  This isn't like college.  Lots of bells and whistles to go through unless something illegal is done.  Just being inept at your job would take a minimum of two years to fire a teacher ( which is what a coach is).  So, unless there is an underlying issue we don't know, I would say that the coach hasn't been fired.  He could be reassigned, but I doubt that would happen knowing only what we know at this time.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: BO_KNOWS on December 16, 2016, 09:45:09 am
If a bug flying into a death trap makes you sad, then you'll get eaten alive on this board. Better get tough nurse defense  LOL!!

Nevermind.....Have always been told never engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person, which you obviously are

BO_KNOWS

Haha I heard about  you kissed Hampton fans butt after the England game... you talk big on here but kiss ars in person lol!!

Dr. Defense

December 16, 2016, 10:23:50 am #22 Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 11:29:42 am by Dr. Defense
Maybe some of the bull dawg faithful didn't take me as seriously as ole Bo huh? I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings I'll try to be nicer on these boards in the future......that will be the docs New Years resolution

bobthebuilder

Quote from: Dr. Defense on December 16, 2016, 10:23:50 am
Maybe some of the bull dawg faithful didn't take me as seriously as ole Bo huh? I'm sorry that I hurt your feelings I'll try to be nicer on these boards in the future......that will be the docs New Years resolution

Double D is a delightful fellow...very good at playing the game.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bobthebuilder on December 16, 2016, 11:42:44 am
Double D is a delightful fellow...very good at playing the game.

A little too brash on the boards for some I guess btb

Hornet4ever

Quote from: Dr. Defense on December 16, 2016, 09:21:03 am
Well I've said many times it's kind of like a bug flying into a bug zapper. You know you should look away but you can't

+1...

bobthebuilder

Quote from: Dr. Defense on December 16, 2016, 11:43:49 am
A little too brash on the boards for some I guess btb

It happens I guess.

Dr. Defense

Quote from: bobthebuilder on December 16, 2016, 02:03:24 pm
It happens I guess.

Yep folks get all up in their feelings about it

BO_KNOWS

😭 you hurt them .

Dr. Defense