• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 2A state title. Hampton Bulldogs vs Mt Ida Lions. Let's get it started!!!!

Started by AirWarren, December 02, 2016, 09:37:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Who's gonna win state?

Hampton
99 (67.8%)
Mt. ida
49 (33.6%)

Total Members Voted: 146

Voting closed: December 09, 2016, 09:38:20 pm

dawgpound

Quote from: tacklethis... on December 14, 2016, 12:53:36 pm
I would have pulled for the Hermits to win it all if that were the case...
why it's the same students basically

tacklethis...

Quote from: dawgpound on December 14, 2016, 01:58:21 pm
why it's the same students basically

Because they are the Hermits...HELLO! Unique mascot! Tired of Lions, Tigers, Bulldogs, Hornets, etc...

monster_island

It seems that both Hampton and Hermitage have had trouble fielding teams recently. Why don't the two schools consider merging and possibly letting all the kids have the same opportunity to play.

dawgpound

Made

Quote from: monster_island on December 14, 2016, 08:01:02 pm
It seems that both Hampton and Hermitage have had trouble fielding teams recently. Why don't the two schools consider merging and possibly letting all the kids have the same opportunity to play.
that would bounce them up to 3a....Hampton 121+Hermitage 91......that would bounce Junction City back down to 2a all kinds of fire and brimstone would be released.

SportsDad

Quote from: monster_island on December 14, 2016, 08:01:02 pm
Since Hermitage is located in Bradley County and only 15 miles south of Warren, it would make more sense to merge those two districts together. Keep an elementary school at Hermitage and bus the middle school and high school students to Warren. Just my opinion of course....

AirWarren

RazorHog13

Quote from: SportsDad on December 15, 2016, 02:32:14 pm
Since Hermitage is located in Bradley County and only 15 miles south of Warren, it would make more sense to merge those two districts together. Keep an elementary school at Hermitage and bus the middle school and high school students to Warren. Just my opinion of course....

I agree!

sevenof400

Quote from: SportsDad on December 15, 2016, 02:32:14 pm

When it comes to school consolidation, what seems so logical and sensible from afar becomes darn near impossible to execute for those families and communities directly involved.  NIMBY becomes NMBSD (not my beloved school district)...

DanvilleFan

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas