• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A SEMI's Score Updates

Started by Brian G, December 02, 2016, 02:52:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Please update scores from each game here.

You can play by play it a bit.

B.G.

Jaybo

Hornet4ever

Hampton 6

England 0

6:00 left in the 1st Q

Jaybo

Jaybo

Jaybo

Basketballfan21

Jaybo

17-0 Mt Ida
less than 1 min in the 1st half

Jaybo

17-7 Mt Ida
25 sec left in half
CHG scores in 2 plays

Jaybo

Jaybo

Jaybo

22-12 Hampton
less than 1 min in the 1st half

Jaybo

Jaybo

Jaybo

Hornet4ever

Jaybo

Lionbro20

Jaybo

Mt Ida power running game running straight through CHG and CHG quick strike passing is starting to gain some steam.
30-14 lead for Mt. Ida
Missed extra point after 13 yard TD run for Mt Ida.

Jaybo

30-20 Mt Ida
CHG scores on 4th down pass but can't get the 2 pt conversion.
About 1 min left in the 3rd.

Jaybo

28-12 Hampton 13 yd TD run, 2 pt conversion no good.
7:09 3rd

Jaybo

Jaybo

42-12 Hampton TD
under 2 min left in the 3rd

Jaybo

Mt Ida driving and chewing the clock up. CHG player ejected for unsportsmanlike conduct (very late hit on the qb from Mt. Ida).

bulldog

Jaybo

33-20 Mt Ida hits 30yd FG
less than 3 min in the game

Jaybo

couch-coach06

Jaybo

bulldog

Jaybo

33 Mt Ida
20 CHG
Final
Lions punch the first ticket to the Rock!

couch-coach06

Crazy I never would have dreamed Ida would make it this far after they.beat us by 1 pt... What sucks for us 7 2a guys is they are ultra young

tacklethis...

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 02, 2016, 09:35:19 pm
Crazy I never would have dreamed Ida would make it this far after they.beat us by 1 pt... What sucks for us 7 2a guys is they are ultra young

They also lost by 21 week 8...

playmaker04

couch-coach06

And those are prolly lineman they grow those like trees up there lol

Jaybo

48-26 Hampton
7:46 left in game

bear for life

It's the Lions 2nd ticket they already have 1 ring

Jaybo

Jaybo

54 Hampton
32 England
Final
Hampton punches 2nd ticket to the Rock.

Mt Ida Lions vs Hampton Bulldogs for all the marbles!!!

justabystander

Quote from: tacklethis... on December 02, 2016, 09:36:49 pm
d You can't get over that can you? Didn't realize you were still playing this football season?

Traindad84

Quote from: couch-coach06 on December 02, 2016, 09:35:19 pm

Quote from: tacklethis... on December 02, 2016, 09:36:49 pm

Most of the time I just lurk on here and read comments but.........Maybe I took it the wrong way but I'm a little b*tt hurt over your comments. I hope you don't mean that your teams should be playing in the state title game instead of Mt Ida. When Dierks upset Mt Ida(a manhandling take it to the woodshed whoopin) Mt Ida had to refocus and get their minds right. It left the fate of your teams in your own hands. Each of your teams had a chance to be a number 1 seed. Mt Ida finally got an injured senior back for playoffs, who in my biased opinion, makes a big difference with experience and another big body on the field. Mt Ida has had to play and win four playoff games to make it this far. Each of your teams made it to the playoffs and had a chance to be here too. If either of your teams were playing at WMS next Saturday I would be hoping they could pull off a win for the 7-2a. ESPN may sue me but "COME ON, MAN"

Jaybo

December 06, 2016, 11:21:34 pm #42 Last Edit: December 06, 2016, 11:23:47 pm by Jaybo
Quote from: Traindad84 on December 04, 2016, 10:50:56 am
Most of the time I just lurk on here and read comments but.........Maybe I took it the wrong way but I'm a little b*tt hurt over your comments. I hope you don't mean that your teams should be playing in the state title game instead of Mt Ida. When Dierks upset Mt Ida(a manhandling take it to the woodshed whoopin) Mt Ida had to refocus and get their minds right. It left the fate of your teams in your own hands. Each of your teams had a chance to be a number 1 seed. Mt Ida finally got an injured senior back for playoffs, who in my biased opinion, makes a big difference with experience and another big body on the field. Mt Ida has had to play and win four playoff games to make it this far. Each of your teams made it to the playoffs and had a chance to be here too. If either of your teams were playing at WMS next Saturday I would be hoping they could pull off a win for the 7-2a. ESPN may sue me but "COME ON, MAN"

I think you took their comments completely the wrong way. The statement was made that a Gator fan couldn't believe the Lions made it here after only winning by 1 point against them and an Outlaw fan agreed after Dierks beat Mt. Ida handily. The point wasn't that either fan believes their team should be where Mt. Ida is at this point. I'm guessing they couldn't believe how much the young Lions improved so quickly. I'm not sure anyone outside of Mt. Ida knew they would come together like that. Don't jump to conclusions that anyone is putting their team above yours.

Having said that, the loss gelled their team together and got them ready for the long haul. The same thing happened with the Outlaws in 05. Mineral Springs took them to the woodshed at the Hive. It was a horror show. After that loss, the Outlaws came together and started their march to the state title game. So, if no one else understands what that loss did for the Lions, I can assure you the folks in north Howard County do. We'll be pulling for our 2A-7 conference brethren come title game time. 8)

tacklethis...

Take it however you want to...it's a fact.

No where did you ever see me pulling against Mt Ida. I hope they win it all. I love the way they play. I would be pulling for Foreman, or M boro just the same if they were playing Saturday.

Traindad84

Perhaps I did take the comments the wrong way. I had probly been on another thread and was feeling a little sensitive when I read them. If they would have eluded to Mt Ida's improvement after a close game and an outlaw whoopin I would have kept my mouth shut. I know Tacklethis has always said good things about Mt Ida. Anyway My Bad!

Traindad84

Quote from: Traindad84 on December 07, 2016, 12:02:06 pm
Perhaps I did take the comments the wrong way. I had probly been on another thread and was feeling a little sensitive when I read them. If they would have eluded to Mt Ida's improvement after a close game and an outlaw whoopin I would have kept my mouth shut. I know Tacklethis has always said good things about Mt Ida. Anyway My Bad!
And yes I know Fearless is not a place for sensitivity!

M.I. D

Quote from: Traindad84 on December 07, 2016, 12:08:37 pm
And yes I know Fearless is not a place for sensitivity!

Its ok Traindad84
This is rarely the place for anything that has to do with common sense or football. I bite my tongue often reading stuff on fearless.

tacklethis...

Quote from: Traindad84 on December 07, 2016, 12:02:06 pm

Truth is Mt Ida and Dierks are alot alike. Similar sized town with very similar style of athletes. Only true difference is the style of offenses. Im a Mt Ida fan whenever it doesn't affect Dierks...

BLUEBLOOD

Hope your butt feels better by this weekend. 
:) :) :) :) :)
Good luck to the Lions.  I also pull for the 7-2A as long as it doesn't affect the Outlaws. 

Traindad84

Quote from: BLUEBLOOD on December 07, 2016, 04:31:26 pm
Hope your butt feels better by this weekend. 
:) :) :) :) :)
Good luck to the Lions.  I also pull for the 7-2A as long as it doesn't affect the Outlaws. 
I used a little preparation H. It's all good now. We appreciate the Howard county support.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas