• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Shiloh vs Mena

Started by Jaderosenbaum44, November 13, 2018, 04:44:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaderosenbaum44

footballclaim

The Mena vs Gentry game was a matchup of two teams with fairly similar play style. Although, if Gentry handled the ball a bit better it would've been closer with Mena still getting the win. This will be Shiloh's first matchup against a less heavy run team since they played Gentry so that should be interesting. However, I think Shiloh's many weapons on offense and stout defense will have them run-ruling Mena in the beginning to mid  3rd quarter.

Sports Guru

Stealthfan

Quote from: footballclaim on November 13, 2018, 08:30:21 pm
The Mena vs Gentry game was a matchup of two teams with fairly similar play style. Although, if Gentry handled the ball a bit better it would've been closer with Mena still getting the win. This will be Shiloh's first matchup against a less heavy run team since they played Gentry so that should be interesting. However, I think Shiloh's many weapons on offense and stout defense will have them run-ruling Mena in the beginning to mid  3rd quarter.

Lincoln.  They passed better and more than Gentry.  Wish they hadn't had to travel so far 1st round.  Bad day all around for a good team.  They were the 2nd most enjoyable to watch in the 1-4A.  That trip for them was apparently a nightmare from the start.  Agree with your predicted outcome other than it probably will only take 2 quarters. 

Gray lizard

You never know Mena has had a strong finish and putting up some points.  I still expect a Shiloh victory, but there is a reason the game is played.

Thetruth11

CoachRH

Not sure about this one! 
Look8ng forward to the outcome!

THESAINT77

Shiloh's defense is projected to give up 32 points. What a joke lol. Why on earth would Mena score more points the stout saints defense than they scored against Gentry.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: THESAINT77 on November 16, 2018, 10:58:18 am
Shiloh's defense is projected to give up 32 points. What a joke lol. Why on earth would Mena score more points the stout saints defense than they scored against Gentry.

Projected by whom?

$aintMaximu$

rollTide_10

What type of Offense does Mena run?

CoachRH

Quote from: THESAINT77 on November 16, 2018, 10:58:18 am
Saints are going to prove them wrong again!

$aintMaximu$

28 to 0 at the close of the first half. Everything went wrong for Mena in the first Q...

We Are Shiloh

Quote from: $aintMaximu$ on November 16, 2018, 07:38:58 pm
28 to 0 at the close of the first half. Everything went wrong for Mena in the first Q...
If I was a mena fan I Believe I would get a Headstart to Cracker Barrel

footballclaim

This game was a blowout of proportions that I had not expected. I think Shiloh came in hot and Mena just couldn't handle it. They made it apparent that they haven't lost any motivation in the playoffs and that they won't shrink from Nasheville.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas