• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttgart vs Dardanelle 2018 Round 2

Started by phdefense, November 09, 2018, 09:15:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SUGARTOWN

Does Dardanelle still live stream their games?

HeberFan

KASH dba The Lumberjack

I might be kinda a closet Stutty fan but I have to say those pictures in the snow might have been glamour shots. Don't think they had a whole practice in the snow.

Gray lizard

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 15, 2018, 08:45:13 am
Does Dardanelle still live stream their games?
Just home games and it was not streaming much at all last week.  I ended up tuning into the radio. It is a task listing to two broadcast(Pottsville) at the same time.  I try to keep the score board updated for Dardanelle and Pottsville each week.  I will be gone on a hunting trip to Wyoming the next two weeks so I will not be able to post scores for Dardanelle, but I figure there are enough birds on here to cover the game scores.

HeberFan

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 15, 2018, 08:52:37 am
I might be kinda a closet Stutty fan but I have to say those pictures in the snow might have been glamour shots. Don't think they had a whole practice in the snow.

It's good either way.  All those pics of Warren holding trophies, how do you explain that?  :o)

HeberFan

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 15, 2018, 08:53:59 am
Just home games and it was not streaming much at all last week.  I ended up tuning into the radio. It is a task listing to two broadcast(Pottsville) at the same time.  I try to keep the score board updated for Dardanelle and Pottsville each week.  I will be gone on a hunting trip to Wyoming the next two weeks so I will not be able to post scores for Dardanelle, but I figure there are enough birds on here to cover the game scores.

Wyoming hunting... that's bucket list stuff. Mule deer or elk ?

Gray lizard

Quote from: HeberFan on November 15, 2018, 08:57:52 am
Wyoming hunting... that's bucket list stuff. Mule deer or elk ?
Antelope.  Mainly for my son 15. Had to wait till football was over and Mom would not let him miss school so a late season trip.  He has buck and doe/fawn tags and I have two doe/fawn tags. Should see lots of deer and elk this time of year.

SUGARTOWN

November 15, 2018, 09:25:17 am #57 Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 09:48:20 am by SUGARTOWN

Looked to me like they were getting after it pretty good in the pics I saw.

HeberFan

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 15, 2018, 09:10:37 am
Antelope.  Mainly for my son 15. Had to wait till football was over and Mom would not let him miss school so a late season trip.  He has buck and doe/fawn tags and I have two doe/fawn tags. Should see lots of deer and elk this time of year.

I've always wanted to hunt pronghorns.

dirtybirdz69

Stuttgart had a full hour and a half practice outside and watched film after

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 15, 2018, 09:25:17 am
Looked to me like they were getting after it pretty good in the pics I saw.

I didn't see those pics, stand corrected

HeberFan

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 15, 2018, 08:53:59 am

You can listen to our broadcast on www.country973.com

Gray lizard

Quote from: HeberFan on November 15, 2018, 09:32:29 am
I've always wanted to hunt pronghorns.
Start making plans today.  I waist well over half of my life you will not regret it.

Jacketman65

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 15, 2018, 09:48:19 am
I didn't see those pics, stand corrected
With the highs forcasted to be in the 60's for Friday, I don't understand why a coach would practice his team in the snow, on a slick field and risk injury!  Surely this was just a photo op!  If memory serves, Stuttfart does have a nice indoor practice facility.  After all you just lost perhaps your best player to injury!  If Price has no more sense than this, then the turds playoff life will be short!

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Jacketman65 on November 15, 2018, 11:48:13 am
With the highs forcasted to be in the 60's for Friday, I don't understand why a coach would practice his team in the snow, on a slick field and risk injury!  Surely this was just a photo op!  If memory serves, Stuttfart does have a nice indoor practice facility.  After all you just lost perhaps your best player to injury!  If Price has no more sense than this, then the turds playoff life will be short!

Don't do drugs kids.

HeberFan

Because it's there. Why not have a great, lifetime memory?

phdefense

Straightjacket, I am not sure you understand how bad injuries happen. Slippery conditions decrease the chance of bad injuries.

HeberFan

Quote from: phdefense on November 15, 2018, 03:08:53 pm
Straightjacket, I am not sure you understand how bad injuries happen. Slippery conditions decrease the chance of bad injuries.

I get injured a lot... walking from the fridge to the couch.

phdefense

Quote from: Gray lizard on November 15, 2018, 09:10:37 am
So plans were made anticipating the Lizards not making it to the second round?

Gray lizard

Quote from: phdefense on November 15, 2018, 03:12:34 pm
So plans were made anticipating the Lizards not making it to the second round?
No he plays at Pottsville and was on the Jr high team this season.

dirtybird12

Quote from: HeberFan on November 15, 2018, 12:21:53 pm
Because it's there. Why not have a great, lifetime memory?
You would think "lifetime memories" in Stuttgart involve hoisting state championship banners, not playing in the snow. Yet, I forget how kids these days are such snowflakes, so the shoe fits I suppose. Practice in the closest conditions you can to game time.

SUGARTOWN

Safe travels to all of the Dardanelle fans making the trip to Arkansas county today! There should be hot pizza and drinks in the press box for your media folks.

phdefense

Is anyone from Dardanelle coming tonight? All I have been hearing this week is about people not coming.

Dardanelle stream crew = nope
Dardanelle band = nope

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: phdefense on November 16, 2018, 12:47:25 pm
Is anyone from Dardanelle coming tonight? All I have been hearing this week is about people not coming.

Dardanelle band = nope

No band? Wow, those kids work hard all year and you don't take them to the playoffs with the team?

phdefense

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 16, 2018, 12:50:39 pm
No band? Wow, those kids work hard all year and you don't take them to the playoffs with the team?
From what I hear they got a gig up in Chicago that is more important to them

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: phdefense on November 16, 2018, 12:52:10 pm
From what I hear they got a gig up in Chicago that is more important to them

Interesting. I hope they at least do better than Mills and bring the cheerleaders.

AirWarren

Quote from: phdefense on November 16, 2018, 12:47:25 pm

Dardanelle band = nope

Found out they would be served larry's. That was the decisive factor.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: AirWarren on November 16, 2018, 01:04:16 pm

Nope, it's Big Banjo pizza now.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

I think in '13 when we played them, their band director threw a fit when our superintendent asked them not to march because the field was so wet. Warren's band agreed but their band almost made a scene.

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 16, 2018, 01:03:46 pm
Interesting. I hope they at least do better than Mills and bring the cheerleaders.
Perv!

HeberFan

Heber hosted a game this year, at which, there were ZERO fans in the visiting stands about 10 minutes before kickoff. There were eight fans late in the first quarter.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 16, 2018, 01:06:58 pm
Perv!

No, it's just sad when there isn't anyone to cheer on the players. I'm sure Dardanelle will bring some fans though. Poor Mills had about 15 fans and no band or cheerleaders.

phdefense

Quote from: AirWarren on November 16, 2018, 01:04:16 pm
Lissen up youngblood! Don't start nuthin won't be nuthin ;)

got my can of "uncle drew" ready to open

AirWarren

Quote from: phdefense on November 16, 2018, 01:23:33 pm
Lissen up youngblood! Don't start nuthin won't be nuthin ;)

got my can of "uncle drew" ready to open

;D

$aintMaximu$

Quote from: HeberFan on November 14, 2018, 03:59:53 pm
Did ya'll wear leather helments?   :o)

It was in the late 90's but I still chose to not wear a helmet...  Back then we thought concussions just killed the weak brain cells....

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 16, 2018, 01:14:27 pm
No, it's just sad when there isn't anyone to cheer on the players. I'm sure Dardanelle will bring some fans though. Poor Mills had about 15 fans and no band or cheerleaders.
You're right.

mastiff

thatoneguy

The Coach

Good game Ricebirds and good luck going forward.

HeberFan

Way to represent the conference, Snowbirds !

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas