• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3-4A Week 10

Started by PokeyRedskinStudentScout, October 31, 2018, 01:12:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

I have returned from my accidental one week hiatus in full swing. It's hard to believe that we've reached the last week of the regular season, but it's far from over in this conference.
Pocahontas @ Highland: Both teams have had disappointing seasons, but one looks to be going to Heber Springs for a playoff game. The Redskins are going to be without their starting QB, but shouldn't have much trouble anyways.
Redskins- 33 Rebels- 13
Brookland @ Rivercrest: The Colts appear to have the 1 seed, bearing something crazy. Most likely the starters play the first half (at most) preparing for a south Ark team.
Colts- 47 Bearcats- 18
Westside @ Gosnell: The Pirates are back healthy, and Westside is coming off an emotional loss to Trumann. This game settles the 3 and 4 seeds, and I feel that Westside's certain "conference championship" will actually turn into a western Ark trip, because this conference has taught us this year that the only certain thing is the uncertain.
Pirates- 28 Warriors- 20
Cave City @ Trumann: The Wildcats rest starters, get the two seed, and Cave City goes back to the caves looking for answers next year.
Wildcats- 44 Cavemen- 13

SuperFan08

Some of it is right. Westside will beat Gosnell and Highland will beat Pokey.

bigchief72455

Looks fairly accurate. Westside and Gosnell will be the big game to watch in conference this week.

Redskin2015

Quote from: SuperFan08 on October 31, 2018, 02:09:54 pm
How's brooklands super bowl run going?

GMAT

Amazing how westside goes from being number 1 to the 4th seed just above a poor season by my Reskins. Ironically, IF the skins can win at Heber, they could meet the down spiraling warriors of westside in The second round if both teams advance past the first game.

redandgray

November 01, 2018, 12:27:56 pm #5 Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 08:13:23 am by redandgray
Quote from: GMAT on November 01, 2018, 11:30:02 am
Amazing how westside goes from being number 1 to the 4th seed just above a poor season by my Reskins. Ironically, IF the skins can win at Heber, they could meet the down spiraling warriors of westside in The second round if both teams advance past the first game.
Only if Rivercrest or Trumann loses this Friday...otherwise you'll be playing Rivercrest again if the Colts get by the first round.

bigchief72455

Not worried about the first round at the moment. The 'Skins need to be focused on winning this Friday at Highland and coming out of the game injury free.

Ghs21

Does anyone know why the Sudbury app is not working?? I am trying to listen to gosnell Westside

ISU7

Quote from: Ghs21 on November 01, 2018, 06:59:31 pm
Does anyone know why the Sudbury app is not working?? I am trying to listen to gosnell Westside
The game is tomorrow night.

Ghs21

Oh okay lol I just seen I thought it was tonigbt

redandgray

Quote from: bigchief72455 on November 01, 2018, 01:26:41 pm
Not worried about the first round at the moment. The 'Skins need to be focused on winning this Friday at Highland and coming out of the game injury free.
I think they will roll.

SuperFan08

Quote from: Redskin2015 on October 31, 2018, 08:23:29 pm
How's brooklands super bowl run going?
Are you an idiot? There isn't a Super Bowl in High school football. It's only in the pros. But the way you fantasize over it, you probably think this is the pros.

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

Quote from: SuperFan08 on November 02, 2018, 11:26:03 am
Are you an idiot? There isn't a Super Bowl in High school football. It's only in the pros. But the way you fantasize over it, you probably think this is the pros.
Maybe you should reconsider this, considering you do fantasize quite a bit about your sweet Brookland

bigchief72455

Like I had stated before a bad season in Pocahontas still beats a good year at Brookland.

GHS_08

It should be a good game. Gosnell has never lost to Westside. Not sure when they started playing each other but the pirates are 17-0 since 2001. That's as far back as FF goes in the records.

PokeyRedskinStudentScout

With Gosnell being fully healed and Westside playing with the playoffs in their heads, I think Gosnell comes out with a win. But it would actually be better to lose and get the 4 seed, because the 3 seed's only advantage is not having to drive home after a loss...

Ghs21

Gosnell is throwing the ball tonight. The qb change has helped a lot and puts the other guy back at receiver. They are killing Westside on 10 yard curls

bigchief72455

Wet cold and muddy at Highland tonight

Ghs21

And it also helps that #34 isn't limping around anymore. Get out that boys way!

bigchief72455

They looked like they were feeling better last week.

Ghs21

This is the healthiest I have seen 34 in the past 2 years. He is a load tonight

Ghs21

The pirates held the warriors to a total of 31 total offensive yards in the first half

bodycounTT

Does the last two weeks point to the belief that the Rivercrest win was just a fluke and a luck of the draw to catch Rivercrest on the worst night they've played in years? They have gone from the 1 seed to the 4 seed in a matter of two games.

Ghs21

Gosnell has more td passes tonight than they've had in the last 3 years

bigchief72455

Injuries have been a problem for Gosnell and Pocahontas this season.

bigchief72455

Man,you sure can pick em

bigchief72455

Westside loses their chance at their first conference title. They did have a good run though.

Missco

Gosnell is 35-4 all time against Westside. Last time Westside won was 99. Gosnell with tonight's win have won 19 straight against the Warriors. I dont see how they beat Rivercrest.

ISU7

November 03, 2018, 12:59:54 am #28 Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 01:02:45 am by ISU7
Quote from: Ghs21 on November 02, 2018, 07:50:47 pm
Gosnell is throwing the ball tonight. The qb change has helped a lot and puts the other guy back at receiver. They are killing Westside on 10 yard curls
Yep got too watch my son score the 2nd touchdown for Gosnell tonight soph wide receiver #88 22 yd touchdown reception. 💯💪❤

ISU7

Quote from: Missco on November 03, 2018, 12:17:45 am
Gosnell is 35-4 all time against Westside. Last time Westside won was 99. Gosnell with tonight's win have won 19 straight against the Warriors. I dont see how they beat Rivercrest.
All for none .🤣🤣 Go Pirates Good luck in the playoffs.

Hatchet

They beat their butts on the field just like Westside dominated Pookey and Trumann dominated gosnell. Oh yeh and just like Rivercrest dominated the rest of the league.  3-4A will win 1 game with 2 possible 2 games week one of the playoffs.  The crest will win with the warriors and pirates as the possibles. 

Ghs21

I don't think Gosnell has ever lost to Westside .

bigchief72455

They have. It was in the Jonesboro Sun.

Ghs21

Can you show me a link. I don't remember Westside ever beating gosnell in sr high football . Jr high maybe

bigchief72455

It was in Thursdays paper. I read it online. I have a subscription.

bigchief72455

A link to it won't work

Missco

They have beaten Goz 4 times. In 99 and 86 or 87 I know. The others might have been early 90's. 4 out of 39 games isnt much. A lot of bad blood between the 2 schools. In 89 an all out brawl happened. In today's world everyone would have been ejected.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas