• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttgart @ CAC

Started by Kanndie39, October 27, 2018, 01:07:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanndie39

Can CAC pull off the upset to clinch the 3 seed for the playoffs or does Stuttgart continue to roll

The Ref

Quote from: Kanndie39 on October 27, 2018, 01:07:35 pm
Can CAC pull off the upset to clinch the 3 seed for the playoffs or does Stuttgart continue to roll
0.0% chance, this game will be over by halftime.

BirdFlu

Stuttgart will be playing freshman in the second half with the clock running

Little Bear

That's alot of confidence coming from a team that lost to Dewitt and mercifully had a rain out with Warren.    I highly doubt their coaches are taking the attitude mentioned above.   

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Little Bear on October 28, 2018, 10:23:29 am
That's alot of confidence coming from a team that lost to Dewitt and mercifully had a rain out with Warren.    I highly doubt their coaches are taking the attitude mentioned above.   

What attitude? Playing freshmen? They were playing several in the 2nd half against Lonoke last Friday. They moved up about a dozen 9th graders after their undefeated season ended on Thursday.

Little Bear

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 28, 2018, 10:29:40 am
What attitude? Playing freshmen? They were playing several in the 2nd half against Lonoke last Friday. They moved up about a dozen 9th graders after their undefeated season ended on Thursday.
They possibly could be playing Freshman in the second half.  Stuttgart is the better team.   All I'm saying is I doubt their coaches are preparing for the CAC game as a 100% chance of victory and being over by halftime.     

LakeRat

I'm sure Stuttgart is prepping for CAC... but they have good reason to be confident heading into this match-up. CAC is fairly 1 dimensional on offense... once the Ricebirds key on their QB to stuff their running attack and the slant routes he prefers for passing the defense should handle CAC well.

The Ricebird offensive line will dominate the weaker Mustang defense and open up all kinds of running and passing scoring opportunities. CAC will most likely struggle with tackling the bigger and stronger Stuttgart running attack.

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: Little Bear on October 28, 2018, 10:23:29 am
I bet they are, they have all the momentum going for themselves right now.

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: LakeRat on October 28, 2018, 11:35:44 am
I'm sure Stuttgart is prepping for CAC... but they have good reason to be confident heading into this match-up. CAC is fairly 1 dimensional on offense... once the Ricebirds key on their QB to stuff their running attack and the slant routes he prefers for passing the defense should handle CAC well.

The Ricebird offensive line will dominate the weaker Mustang defense and open up all kinds of running and passing scoring opportunities. CAC will most likely struggle with tackling the bigger and stronger Stuttgart running attack.
Most people do struggle with tackling #33

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 29, 2018, 08:18:30 am
Most people do struggle with tackling #33

The birds will dominate this game start to finish like every conference game but Heber in which they struggled a little, but a first round bye will help them alot!

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 29, 2018, 08:59:49 am
The birds will dominate this game start to finish like every conference game but Heber in which they struggled a little, but a first round bye will help them alot!
Good time to rest and recover all their players. They should be ready to roll by first round.

Riverviewdad5

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 29, 2018, 09:02:45 am
Good time to rest and recover all their players. They should be ready to roll by first round.
I'm not sure Stuttgart has stopped rolling since the dewitt game dirtybird

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: Riverviewdad5 on October 29, 2018, 09:05:46 am
I'm not sure Stuttgart has stopped rolling since the dewitt game dirtybird
agreed

footballdad2222

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 29, 2018, 09:02:45 am

The first round they will be playing against nobody.

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 29, 2018, 11:01:15 am

Man look at the bracket will ya dirty, cmon yall have a frist round bye

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 29, 2018, 11:01:15 am
So Stuttgart got the bye? Lol I should have known that, 1st in conference. That also means no travels in playoffs.

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 29, 2018, 11:02:25 am
Man look at the bracket will ya dirty, cmon yall have a frist round bye
Man look at the bracket will ya? Where are yall? Oops sorry, forgot yall did not make it LOLOLOLOLOLOL get your players in check. If you had a team and coaches that act like they must like getting ejected you could be alright.

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 29, 2018, 11:04:16 am
Man look at the bracket will ya? Where are yall? Oops sorry, forgot yall did not make it LOLOLOLOLOLOL get your players in check. If you had a team and coaches that act like they must like getting ejected you could be alright.

Cmon dirty Im becoming a big fan of the birds, they show great class and are a great football team, we don´t have to bring up the past

footballdad2222

Those Radiers are something else

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: footballdad2222 on October 29, 2018, 11:06:39 am
Those Radiers are something else
I will say so. I CONCUR that Birds by 90 is an accurate statement.

Ladyfan

October 29, 2018, 12:18:12 pm #20 Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 01:16:35 pm by Ladyfan
Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 29, 2018, 11:06:21 am
Cmon dirty Im becoming a big fan of the birds, they show great class and are a great football team, we don´t have to bring up the past

Same here. Becoming a fan of Stuttgart and will be hoping they go far in the playoffs to represent 2-4A well. Everyone else loses in 1st round.

No room for criticizing within the family this late in the season.

HeberFan

No class, water boy.

Trojanbird

Quote from: HeberFan on October 29, 2018, 12:36:40 pm
No class, water boy.
Sometimes the players have better attitudes and more class than the parents!

HeberFan

Quote from: Trojanbird on October 29, 2018, 01:25:30 pm
Sometimes the players have better attitudes and more class than the parents!

I agree. 

RabAlumni

BigRiverviewGuy

Jacketman65

If you guys are looking for respect in Stuttfart, you are looking in the wrong place!  Disrespect is passed down from generation to generation there!

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: Jacketman65 on October 30, 2018, 08:44:30 am
If you guys are looking for respect in Stuttfart, you are looking in the wrong place!  Disrespect is passed down from generation to generation there!
Are you serious? Did you even hear about the Riverveiw game, or how the whole Ricebird team let the Mills Comets take a team picture because Mills wanted to? Yeah you're wrong bud resepect is expected in this town.

HeberFan

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 30, 2018, 08:53:28 am
Are you serious? Did you even hear about the Riverveiw game, or how the whole Ricebird team let the Mills Comets take a team picture because Mills wanted to? Yeah you're wrong bud resepect is expected in this town.

Tell us more about the picture with Mills and Stuttgart?

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: HeberFan on October 30, 2018, 09:32:03 am
AFter the game, Stuttgart was getting a team picture and a few Mills players decided to jump in LOL! Stuttgart players yelled at Mills to get more players in the Ricebird team pic and ended up getting about 10 Mills players in. Respect to Mills, they are not good at football but have a team full of good sportsmanship

HeberFan

SUGARTOWN

October 30, 2018, 09:58:00 am #31 Last Edit: October 30, 2018, 10:02:52 am by SUGARTOWN
Quote from: HeberFan on October 30, 2018, 09:32:03 am

It was pretty cool. Good to see the Mills players keep up their enthusiasm with such a tough season.

HeberFan

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 30, 2018, 09:58:00 am

It was pretty cool. Good to see the Mills players keep up their enthusiasm with such a tough season.

Picture of the year!

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 30, 2018, 09:58:00 am

Classy act!

dirtybirdz69

Sad to see footballdad2222 son did not make it! LOL good to see the Birds and Comets keep a good attitude.

footballdad2222

Riverviewdad5

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 30, 2018, 10:44:04 am
Sad to see footballdad2222 son did not make it! LOL good to see the Birds and Comets keep a good attitude.
You shouldnt be knocking kids for not being in the picture im sure he was worn out and ready to get in the locker room

LakeRat

Great to see... kids sharing a fun moment!!

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 30, 2018, 10:44:04 am

You need to get off this page if you´re gonna keep dissing football dad´s son, either an immature parent or just a kid like we all thought, but cmon have some respect

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: BigRiverviewGuy on October 30, 2018, 10:59:39 am
You need to get off this page if you´re gonna keep dissing football dad´s son, either an immature parent or just a kid like we all thought, but cmon have some respect
How did i disresepect him?

Riverviewdad5

Quote from: dirtybirdz69 on October 30, 2018, 11:10:05 am
How did i disresepect him?
Making fun of another mans son. LOL about him not getting in the picture like hes a no count. Cmon man

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: Riverviewdad5 on October 30, 2018, 11:13:28 am
Making fun of another mans son. LOL about him not getting in the picture like hes a no count. Cmon man
He just did not get in the picture, I do not think they selected the best players for a picture. He did not walk by or something I don't know

SUGARTOWN

BigRiverviewGuy

dirtybirdz69

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on October 30, 2018, 11:56:17 am
What strange times we live in:

http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/news/20181030/fundraiser-to-support-local-football-players-shut-down-by-facebook
I have talked to Mr. Walker about it and they are quite upset about the situation. I cannot believe someone has the nerve to do this! Our best football players plus some are trying to give their parents the life they never had and takes one bad person to shut it down.

Riverviewdad5

Its gameday, goodluck to both teams up on mustang mountain!!!!

DuckGuide22

SUGARTOWN

Probably going to be a wet field tonight. Not sure that matters much to either team though, other than dirty uniforms.

BigRiverviewGuy

Quote from: SUGARTOWN on November 02, 2018, 10:40:12 am
Probably going to be a wet field tonight. Not sure that matters much to either team though, other than dirty uniforms.

Gotta play like dawgs then, muddy smash mouth football!

RabAlumni

Stuttgart just needs to handle business.... I am sure there won't be any issues on their part.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas