• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 10 - Nashville @ Bauxite

Started by ~WPS~, October 27, 2018, 12:19:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wahls

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on October 28, 2018, 08:26:39 pm
The coach probably won't give him the ball Friday night because the star player's daddy criticized the rest of the "team" last week.

classy.

Quote from: Nacho on October 30, 2018, 10:02:13 am
^^exactly what I meant. Thanks for clarifying.

Why do you have two separate accounts?

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 01, 2018, 06:03:18 am
Bauxite was a monsoon away from going 0-fer the last 3 games of the regular season.  They are still Bauxite and Nashville is still Nashville.
Some of us look at it as Bauxite exposed a huge weakness the Senators have. PR was up two scores and the Miners were having problems holding on to the ball early in the game.

Wahls

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 01, 2018, 08:26:26 am
Some of us look at it as Bauxite exposed a huge weakness the Senators have. PR was up two scores and the Miners were having problems holding on to the ball early in the game.

Hang on here.

Nacho and Orangecrush. are clearly the same person, and you're still talking about fumbles.

I swear, I leave for a couple years and the 4a board gets weak

Nacho

Wahls. You never change, that's great....

You took two different quotes out of context. Be nice.

SUGARTOWN

Quote from: Wahls on November 01, 2018, 08:42:52 am
Hang on here.

Nacho and Orangecrush. are clearly the same person, and you're still talking about fumbles.

I swear, I leave for a couple years and the 4a board gets weak

Nah, it's just that nobody cares.

Lumberjackfan1978

moneyminers

Quote from: Top Shelf on November 01, 2018, 06:03:18 am
Bauxite was a monsoon away from going 0-fer the last 3 games of the regular season.  They are still Bauxite and Nashville is still Nashville.
If a team is limited offensively because of weather, is that team really top tier? I understand that rain storms could take a lot away but it shouldn't be the determining factor of a team up 2 scores at one point. Not bashing or anything but PR also had defense which even if they were limited offensively, the defense could've stepped up as needed to keep Bauxite from scoring. Bauxite's playbook was open all night, even throwing the ball around.... both teams played in the conditions anyways.

scrapman

Quote from: moneyminers on November 01, 2018, 09:41:50 am
If a team is limited offensively because of weather, is that team really top tier? I understand that rain storms could take a lot away but it shouldn't be the determining factor of a team up 2 scores at one point. Not bashing or anything but PR also had defense which even if they were limited offensively, the defense could've stepped up as needed to keep Bauxite from scoring. Bauxite's playbook was open all night, even throwing the ball around.... both teams played in the conditions anyways.
Bauxite completed 2 balls. Not exactally throwing the ball around.

RyanLR

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 01, 2018, 08:26:26 am
Yeah Tackett can't throw the ball in the rain that's for sure.

moneyminers

Quote from: scrapman on November 01, 2018, 09:48:55 am
Bauxite completed 2 balls. Not exactally throwing the ball around.
yes but for a predominately run offensive team, don't you think a team would want to stick to their meat and bones and keep the ball on the ground. the 2 passes they completed were for TDs. so my point being, I don't think the monsoon had anything to do with the game going for Bauxite

Digger#23

Fish Heads and Pound Sand!! It's Game Day!
GO MINERS!!!

Maynard G Krebs

This game would be fun to see.  Good luck to both teams.

bulldoghistorian

AirWarren

Coach9586

Can't wait to see this game! I'll be there to cheer on my alma matter! Go Miners!

moneyminers

I'm confused on this concerning rankings. If Bauxite wins tonight, their conference record will improve to 6-1, which will be the same as Robinson's. Bauxite will end up with lower TB points considering that a team can only get 13 a week. So how is it that Bauxite gets the first seed, is it TB points are out the window or what??? trying to get all the playoff stuff understood before it starts lol

Digger#23

I believe that if the Miners win, it's head to head with Robinson.  Miners get the 1 seed. 

mossflyer

It's not hard to understand. Tiebreaker points only come into play when 3 or more teams are tied. With two...it's head to head.

Digger#23

DuckGuide22

I think Bauxite has another let down but we'll see

Jsmith48

This should be a great game! I think the Miners take a close one. I'll be at the Arkadelphia game so y'all make sure post a lot of up dates!

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: AirWarren on November 02, 2018, 09:06:13 am
We are going to watch tonight.
Keep us updated. Normally pull for an orange and black team but got stick with my nephew tonight. Think the Miners win in a real close one.

AirWarren

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 02, 2018, 05:45:29 pm
Keep us updated. Normally pull for an orange and black team but got stick with my nephew tonight. Think the Miners win in a real close one.

I will. I'm pretty pumped.

Coltfan2005

Coltfan2005

AirWarren

AirWarren

~WPS~

Jamison to Gillard 30 yard TD pass

Nashville 7
Bauxite 0

7:00 1st

~WPS~

~WPS~

Nashville punts, Bauxite punts

Nashville ball at own 24

JoeWho

~WPS~

Nashville punts. Holding penalties killing us again.

~WPS~

End 1st. Nashville 7-0

Bauxite 4th and 1 at Nashville 44

AirWarren

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 02, 2018, 07:24:40 pm
Nashville punts. Holding penalties killing us again.

D came to play though.

~WPS~

Bauxite methodically drives the field. 15 yard TD run

Nashville 7
Bauxite 7

7:08 2nd

~WPS~

Bauxite punts and Nashville muffs it.

Bauxite ball at Nashville 44. 3:37 2nd

~WPS~

TD Bauxite

Bauxite 14
Nashville 7

3:08 2nd

JoeWho

~WPS~

Nashville gets a huge INT

First play Jamison to Basiliere 55 yard yard TD pass

Nashville 14
Bauxite 14

1:01 2nd

~WPS~

JoeWho

Wow!  This one is going to be close.  I guess my prediction is in doubt.  Nashville knows how to play close games.

SCRAPYARD

Where is the famous Air Warren at?

JoeWho

~WPS~

End 3rd. Tied 14

Bauxite ball at Nashville 32. 4th & 4

~WPS~

JoeWho

I'm missing a great game.  Mine is over, and I have six minutes to go.

~WPS~

Nashville misses 27 yard FG

Bauxite ball at own 20, 7:15 left

~WPS~

Nashville holds. Nashville ball at own 10. 3:47 left.

~WPS~

~WPS~

Nashville at bauxite 32. 27 seconds left

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas