• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 10 - Nashville @ Bauxite

Started by ~WPS~, October 27, 2018, 12:19:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

~WPS~

Nashville at the 35. 4th & 8. 16 seconds left

~WPS~

Nashville converts and then misses 41 yard FG as time expires.

Overtime. 14-14

~WPS~

Nashville with the tip INT in the endzone

~WPS~

Nashville at the 1. 3rd down. Heavy package coming in after the timeout.

~WPS~

After a false start, Jamison with the QB keeper from 6!!

Nashville 20
Bauxite 14

FINAL OT

Treason756

Listened to the game on the radio cause of work but man what a victory for Nashville

Superjack45

Yes big shake up 7 4A Nashville number 2?

LJ06

Quote from: Superjack45 on November 02, 2018, 09:33:15 pm
Yes big shake up 7 4A Nashville number 2?

1. Robinson
2. Nashville
3. Arkadelphia
4. Bauxite
5. Fountain Lake

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Scrappers grind it out for the win and 2nd place in conference. Congrats!

AirWarren

Superjack45

The 7 is strong and any of those teams are going to be tough to handle and that's for sure.

~WPS~

Wow what a game! Best game I've seen in a while, had a late playoff atmosphere. What a performance by the Scrapper defense!

Jack1990

Great game between two great programs. Congrats to Nashville.

DuckGuide22

Mr. Mercer

Why in the world did Bauxite get pass happy when you only
have to get 10 yards. QB has to know to knock that ball down

SCRAPYARD

Miner posters come on back, got my five dollars worth!

scrapman

Quote from: HoneyBadger1996 on October 27, 2018, 02:32:31 pm
After watching Bauxite and Nashville play us, I can tell you this. Bauxite is going to beat the xxxx out of Nashville.  No way Nashville can match up against them.
Just gonna leave this here.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: Mr. Mercer on November 02, 2018, 10:00:42 pm
Why in the world did Bauxite get pass happy when you only
have to get 10 yards. QB has to know to knock that ball down
Cause they couldn't move it well on the ground.

Superjack45

Look like Arky is number 2 not Nashville.

Scrapper Faithful

November 02, 2018, 10:49:33 pm #119 Last Edit: November 02, 2018, 10:51:09 pm by Scrapper Faithful
How ? We beat Arkadelphia.

scrapman

~WPS~

Why is seeding so hard for some people to understand?

SCRAPYARD

HorseFeathers

Especially in a "tiebreaker" situation as easy to define as this one...

AirWarren

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 02, 2018, 10:51:08 pm
Why is seeding so hard for some people to understand?

Dude. It's bad. Like it is a touchy subject to some.

~WPS~

Some get mad like somebody is taking it away from them. That's just how it works folks.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on November 02, 2018, 10:28:39 pm
Miner posters come on back, got my five dollars worth!
And just like that, they were gone.

moneyminers

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on November 02, 2018, 11:42:16 pm
And just like that, they were gone.
Not gone, not hiding, none of whatever you're talking about. it was a hard fought game, came down to the wire literally and Nashville prevailed. Can't take anything away from them. Hoping to see Y'all again second round.

AirWarren

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 02, 2018, 11:27:16 pm
Some get mad like somebody is taking it away from them. That's just how it works folks.

The thing is. The miners haven't been to the playoffs in 10 years I think. Instead of complaining about the 4th seed, why not celebrate being 8-2 and 5-2 with a spot in the best playoff conference in Arkansas.

Best of luck to both Nash and bauxite. Maybe we will see y'all soon.

RyanLR

Thank you Scrappers for the conference title!

ISU7

RyanLR

And Arky after starting 0-5 goes 5-5 and is going to give someone a beat down in the playoffs.

#1thetruth

Bauxite forgot to finish the season after they ran on the fill after beating Rob. Their fans talk plenty of S..... on these form how they were the big bad wolf. Just like the 3 lil pigs story.... the big bad wolf was a pretender and now their the #4 seed.... lol!!!

rockstar

its funny watching Nashville running around after game like they won the super bowl if bauxite was so bad and a pretender!

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: rockstar on November 03, 2018, 07:53:37 am
its funny watching Nashville running around after game like they won the super bowl if bauxite was so bad and a pretender!
Not as funny as Bauxite exit there own field after thinking they were a contender. I don't recall anyone saying they were bad. Try to forgive 16-17 yr olds for being excited after a victory.

OrangeCrush.

How often do you get to win a football game in walkoff fashion? Personally that's the first I've ever seen in person.

moneyminers

Quote from: AirWarren on November 03, 2018, 12:21:15 am
The thing is. The miners haven't been to the playoffs in 10 years I think. Instead of complaining about the 4th seed, why not celebrate being 8-2 and 5-2 with a spot in the best playoff conference in Arkansas.

Best of luck to both Nash and bauxite. Maybe we will see y'all soon.
indeed, about 10 years. But I don't think anyone here in good ole saline country is complaining about our 4th seed. 1st or 4th, we'll still have to strap up and play ball so being in the playoffs is a blessing enough. but to Scrapyard & Orangecrush, don't get the big head over that win.... y'all still lost to HHG who last time I checked, aren't in the playoffs. y'all got fairly lucky imo to get the two seed after losing to them.

~WPS~

Stats from the ADG...

Nashville held Bauxite to 182 rushing yards and Dabbs to 90 yards.

Nashville had its best QB performance of the year from Tristen Jamison. 177 yards, 2 TDs, game winning run, and no turnovers. 

moneyminers

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 03, 2018, 07:10:23 am
Bauxite forgot to finish the season after they ran on the fill after beating Rob. Their fans talk plenty of S..... on these form how they were the big bad wolf. Just like the 3 lil pigs story.... the big bad wolf was a pretender and now their the #4 seed.... lol!!!
Initially, no one even THOUGHT the miners would stand a chance come the last 3 games. It became obvious that the team the Miners were were actually really contenders and a force to be reckoned with. 1-2 in the last 3 to teams that have ROLLED us in recent years but played close the entire games, imo is an accomplishment 

moneyminers

Quote from: ~WPS~ on November 03, 2018, 09:05:53 am
Stats from the ADG...

Nashville held Bauxite to 182 rushing yards and Dabbs to 90 yards.

Nashville had its best QB performance of the year from Tristen Jamison. 177 yards, 2 TDs, game winning run, and no turnovers.
177 combined or just passing??

~WPS~

OrangeCrush.

I still wish we wouldn't throw the ball as much as we do.

SCRAPYARD

Quote from: moneyminers on November 03, 2018, 09:08:43 am
Initially, no one even THOUGHT the miners would stand a chance come the last 3 games. It became obvious that the team the Miners were were actually really contenders and a force to be reckoned with. 1-2 in the last 3 to teams that have ROLLED us in recent years but played close the entire games, imo is an accomplishment
Yes indeed! A great accomplishment, but unfortunately Bauxite will fall off immensely.
Also there is nothing wrong with being a one hit wonder every decade, it has excitement to the game. Is Patton headed to Cabot to coach now?

quicksand

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 03, 2018, 07:10:23 am
Huh?

JoeWho

Quote from: OrangeCrush. on November 03, 2018, 09:18:32 am
I still wish we wouldn't throw the ball as much as we do.

I wish the Badgers could throw more and with better results. 

quicksand

Quote from: rockstar on November 03, 2018, 07:53:37 am
Good point.  If Nashville was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good and Bauxite was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad why did it take overtime to win?

KASH dba The Lumberjack

Quote from: SCRAPYARD on November 03, 2018, 09:54:23 am
Yes indeed! A great accomplishment, but unfortunately Bauxite will fall off immensely.
Also there is nothing wrong with being a one hit wonder every decade, it has excitement to the game. Is Patton headed to Cabot to coach now?
Why will they fall off?

JoeWho

November 03, 2018, 10:01:20 am #147 Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 10:12:10 am by JoeWho
Quote from: ISU7 on November 03, 2018, 01:17:54 am
Scrappers and Badgers.

Don't include the Badgers.  Bauxite was #1 before and after us.  All we did was secure the #3 seed.  The Nashville/Bauxite game has no effect on our seed.

moneyminers

Quote from: KASH dba The Lumberjack on November 03, 2018, 10:00:52 am
Why will they fall off?
That's just what he's hoping. maybe he's scared for the potential future

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: moneyminers on November 03, 2018, 10:26:00 am
That's just what he's hoping. maybe he's scared for the potential future
I don't think they will fall off much if any

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas