• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joe T Robinson @ Haskell Harmony Grove 7-4A

Started by RyanLR, October 27, 2018, 10:33:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanLR

Joe T Robinson 7-2 (5-1)
@Springdale L 28-48
Rogers W 35-14
Open
@Camden Fairview W 41-12
Fountain Lake W 28-6 (2 qtrs)
@Arkadelphia W 42-14
@Nashville W 39-25
Malvern W 42-0
@Bauxite L 35-41
Ashdown W 57-13

Haskell Harmony Grove 5-4 (3-3)
@Centerpoint W 38-20
Open
Gurdon W 33-0
Bald Knob L 24-34
@Ashdown W 36-20
Malvern W 30-7
Bauxite L 18-35
@Arkadelphia L 6-35
Nashville W 26-21
@Fountain Lake L 34-35

Robinson can still win the conference and take the #1 seed with a win, and a Bauxite loss to Nashville. Other than that they're probably taking the #2 seed. I don't see Haskell beating the Senators but hey they did knock off Nashville and has played pretty solid for a first year program. Obviously Robinson and HHG have never played so this is the first meeting. Other than that looking forward to the playoffs! Can't believe the season is already almost over.

Maynard G Krebs

Robinson will win easily.  It will be interesting to see how Bauxite responds after losing to Arkadelphia.  A week ago I would choose them to beat Nashville, but Scrappers have more winning tradition in big games. 

soccerman

No matter how this game ends, HHG has to be proud of their season! First year in 4A and being put into the 7-4A, and winning games! That's big!

HoneyBadger1996

Quote from: soccerman on October 27, 2018, 01:25:29 pm
No matter how this game ends, HHG has to be proud of their season! First year in 4A and being put into the 7-4A, and winning games! That's big!

At least you beat the Nastyville Crappers....

OrangeCrush.

scrapman

JoeWho

Quote from: scrapman on October 27, 2018, 05:39:45 pm
At least you didn't.

Better pray we don't get any shot at Nashville.  I know it passed now, but I would love a rematch with them. ;D

scrapman

Quote from: JoeWho on October 27, 2018, 09:31:42 pm
Better pray we don't get any shot at Nashville.  I know it passed now, but I would love a rematch with them. ;D
Probably could say that about like 5 teams huh.

hogfan10

Quote from: scrapman on October 28, 2018, 12:08:09 pm

Not sure we'd want another shot at Benton, at least not this year.

rockstar

This could be a tough game for Robinson.  Referees at harmony grove can bust a 70 yard drive on you in heartbeat in penaltys.  I think bauxite had over 200 yards in penaltys at harmony groove.   

scrapdawgof06

Quote from: rockstar on October 29, 2018, 11:58:27 am
This could be a tough game for Robinson.  Referees at harmony grove can bust a 70 yard drive on you in heartbeat in penaltys.  I think bauxite had over 200 yards in penaltys at harmony groove.

Nashville had close to or more than that as well.. 25 penalties, never heard a yardage total.

mossflyer

I'm pretty sure the 7-4A assigns the referees...I may be wrong. I'm normally pretty dissstisfied with the officials in high school but the last two games I've attended, the crews were excellent. They kept the game moving.

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: scrapdawgof06 on October 29, 2018, 12:18:03 pm
Nashville had close to or more than that as well.. 25 penalties, never heard a yardage total.
I heard 250

moneyminers

Quote from: mossflyer on October 29, 2018, 12:23:01 pm
I'm pretty sure the 7-4A assigns the referees...I may be wrong. I'm normally pretty dissstisfied with the officials in high school but the last two games I've attended, the crews were excellent. They kept the game moving.
From what i've heard, teams pick their own officials which are also paid for by the AD.

justafan33

Quote from: rockstar on Today at 11:58:27 am ---This could be a tough game for Robinson.  Referees at harmony grove can bust a 70 yard drive on you in heartbeat in penaltys.  I think bauxite had over 200 yards in penaltys at harmony groove.

But Bauxite won....

justafan33

Each conference has an assigner that assigns referees for every week of the season.

youhavenoidea

Quote from: justafan33 on October 29, 2018, 10:15:29 pm
Each conference has an assigner that assigns referees for every week of the season.
They should, but it does seem strange to have two different games with the visiting team having 200+ yds in penalties

Beaver Fever

ANd to have the same crew at home twice in one year

OrangeCrush.

Quote from: Beaver Fever on October 30, 2018, 02:08:02 pm
ANd to have the same crew at home twice in one year
Was it really the same crew?  I'm pretty sure the crew that did the Nashville game doesn't know the rules of football.

JoeWho

Quote from: scrapman on October 28, 2018, 12:08:09 pm

No,  I stated before We has no chance to beat Benton.  I believe to be a fact -- No one in 4a could beat Benton.  I would welcome a rematch (with Nashville) in the playoffs.  I think they got luck with us this year.

I guess the both line is - either Nashville or Arkadelphia will face Warren in the playoffs.  I know Nashville and Warren have a longer rivalry than Arkadelphia vs. Warren does.  I will be pulling for Nashville if they meet Warren, and I would hope they will pull for Arkadelphia if we play them. 

scrapman

Quote from: JoeWho on October 30, 2018, 07:24:59 pm
No,  I stated before We has no chance to beat Benton.  I believe to be a fact -- No one in 4a could beat Benton.  I would welcome a rematch (with Nashville) in the playoffs.  I think they got luck with us this year.

I guess the both line is - either Nashville or Arkadelphia will face Warren in the playoffs.  I know Nashville and Warren have a longer rivalry than Arkadelphia vs. Warren does.  I will be pulling for Nashville if they meet Warren, and I would hope they will pull for Arkadelphia if we play them.
If you get to the second round you have them. Nashville will be the 2 or 4.

justafan33

They should, but it does seem strange to have two different games with the visiting team having 200+ yds in penalties.

-End Quote-

I was there when the Miners played HHG. The crew was lazy and gave poor spots. Penalties were very one-sided, however the Miners still won.  That is reason it was as close as it was.

youhavenoidea

Digger#23

Not sure if it was the same crew but it was poorly officiated.  The statement about the yard line spots is accurate.

#1thetruth

Quote from: justafan33 on October 31, 2018, 06:44:36 am
They should, but it does seem strange to have two different games with the visiting team having 200+ yds in penalties.

-End Quote-

I was there when the Miners played HHG. The crew was lazy and gave poor spots. Penalties were very one-sided, however the Miners still won.  That is reason it was as close as it was.

That's Funny..... It most have been the same crew at Robinson vs Bauxite game... count the flags..... small town home cooking everywhere!!!

justafan33

Last year Robinson's referees were wearing headsets which is totally illegal, but they did. I don't remember questionable penalties at Bauxite this year when they played Robinson, just take your lumps and realize, a referee didn't decide that game.

OrangeCrush.

Is there any kind of live stream for this game?

RyanLR

#1thetruth

Quote from: justafan33 on October 31, 2018, 06:18:36 pm
Last year Robinson's referees were wearing headsets which is totally illegal, but they did. I don't remember questionable penalties at Bauxite this year when they played Robinson, just take your lumps and realize, a referee didn't decide that game.

lol...... don't remember questionable calls...my friend... you had your blinders on!!!!  At the end of the day... Robinson is the Conf. champs and the #1 seed. You have to play the whole season not one game. SMH.... Arky, Nash, or Rob will win state. Kinda what I figured when the season start.

Thetruth11

Quote from: #1thetruth on November 03, 2018, 06:53:53 am
lol...... don't remember questionable calls...my friend... you had your blinders on!!!!  At the end of the day... Robinson is the Conf. champs and the #1 seed. You have to play the whole season not one game. SMH.... Arky, Nash, or Rob will win state. Kinda what I figured when the season start.
I like your username but I disagree my friend, Warren, Bauxite, and Shiloh all have real shots

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: Thetruth11 on November 07, 2018, 09:49:10 am
I like your username but I disagree my friend, Warren, Bauxite, and Shiloh all have real shots

Confidential and reliable sources have informed me, that unbeknownst to them, Thetruth11 and #1the truth are actually half-siblings.  Each being conceived in the parking lot of a Doublebees by a smooth talking and opinionated man named Sterling.  And "dats the truuuuuuuuuuth".

Thetruth11

Quote from: Maynard G Krebs on November 07, 2018, 10:51:42 am
Confidential and reliable sources have informed me, that unbeknownst to them, Thetruth11 and #1the truth are actually half-siblings.  Each being conceived in the parking lot of a Doublebees by a smooth talking and opinionated man named Sterling.  And "dats the truuuuuuuuuuth".

da truuuuuth

RyanLR

I met Sterling while at an event; he's a really nice dude. I just heard him talking to someone and recognized his voice immediately.

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: RyanLR on November 07, 2018, 03:24:01 pm
I met Sterling while at an event; he's a really nice dude. I just heard him talking to someone and recognized his voice immediately.

Enjoy Sterling's take on things. He puts in alot of research

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas